Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump 09:43 - Oct 27 with 115456 viewsHooparoo

An Australian professor of Data Analytics from Griffith University who predicted Trump’s first win, the Australian Federal Election(when all the polls said the opposite) and Brexit has called it - Trump will be re-elected for another 4 years. You heard it here first.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Trump on 12:38 - Nov 7 with 2193 viewsWatford_Ranger

Trump on 12:29 - Nov 7 by kensalriser

Under Trump the US national debt has ballooned by 36% - before the cost of the pandemic is taken in to account.

The reason is that his tax cuts weren't funded by an increase in the economy, as he had promised.

https://www.thebalance.com/trump-plans-to-reduce-national-debt-4114401

What was that you were saying about not being able to pay for all the promises?

The idea that massive tax cuts for the wealthy stimulates innovation growth or tax increases on them cause rich people to suddenly flee the country is all a bit lower sixth form economics. Doesn’t seem to happen in reality.
Trump on 12:43 - Nov 7 with 2173 viewsGaryT

The MSM or professional media outlets are the only legitimate sources that stand between the people and a government. If a government crosses a line, how are we going to know? I know this is basic stuff but an entire generation gets its news from social media and this simple fact has gotten lost over the years and something Trump knows all too well. If you are going to cut somebody off at the knees, don't tell them in advance but Trump has never been good at keeping his mouth shut so it's no surprise he told Lesley Stahl back in 2016 why he calls the media Fake News.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lesley-stahl-donald-trump-said-attacking-press-to-d

Stahl said on Monday night that in a candid, off-camera meeting earlier that year, she pressed him to explain his barrage of insults aimed at journalists, and he gave her a clear explanation:

"I said, 'You know, that is getting tired. Why are you doing this? You're doing it over and over. It's boring and it's time to end that,'" Stahl said on stage alongside "PBS Newshour anchor Judy Woodruff. 

"He said, 'You know why I do it? I do it to discredit you all and demean you all so when you write negative stories about me, no one will believe you.' He said that," Stahl told the audience, adding, "So, put that in your head for a minute."

So now we have a generation that mistrusts the MSN and believes the disinformation and if that doesn't turn around, Trump won't be the last wannabe dictator brainwashing his followers into power.
Trump on 12:43 - Nov 7 with 2170 viewsRanger_Things

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-pennsylvania-phi
Trump on 12:48 - Nov 7 with 2124 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump on 12:29 - Nov 7 by kensalriser

Under Trump the US national debt has ballooned by 36% - before the cost of the pandemic is taken in to account.

The reason is that his tax cuts weren't funded by an increase in the economy, as he had promised.

https://www.thebalance.com/trump-plans-to-reduce-national-debt-4114401

What was that you were saying about not being able to pay for all the promises?

I was not or never have defended Trump's economics.

But there is little to no chance the Dem's will be any better.

Talk is cheap, equality is no, their past record shows they have never managed it before.

VERY little will change in the next 4 years. promises broken and back to Republicans

And round and round it goes.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Trump on 12:55 - Nov 7 with 2140 viewsGaryT

"VERY little will change in the next 4 years. promises broken and back to Republicans

And round and round it goes."

Better that than the next Belarus or Venezuela?
Trump on 13:05 - Nov 7 with 2121 viewsMatch82

Trump on 09:11 - Nov 7 by ahoz

Not saying if genuine, but many reports of mail in vote irregularities coming in. MSM won't report. Apparently in some cases republican observers prevented from viewing vote counting by democrats. If true, so much for democracy...

Genuine question: when you say "MSM won't report" are you saying this because
1. You've watched a variety of different media sources over the past few days and haven't seen them explain the issue
2. Someone has tweeted this

Most tv networks have been showing election stuff for the past three days and are entirely desperate to show anything new. Most of the irregularities are things they've explained. Example: isn't it convenient that all of the mail in ballots are skewing democrat they must be cheating. Not really. Biden told all of his supporters to vote by mail, trump told all of his to vote in person.

It's worth noting that one of the more commonly shared cases, where a prominent republican tweeted about suspicious votes all going to Biden, that same republican posted an apology for tweeting it, saying he had misunderstood and asking people not to share further...but by that point the tweet had been screenshotted and is still being shared widely as "evidence"

On the prevented from viewing the count case in pennsylvania. Three things:
1. That voting place has a live video feed where anyone, including you, can watch.
2. There are multiple members representing trump in that room
3. The person in question was allowed in, but kicked out because he was refusing to follow social distancing protocols
Trump on 13:13 - Nov 7 with 2093 viewsCamberleyR

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Trump on 13:31 - Nov 7 with 2053 viewsGaryT

Trump on 13:13 - Nov 7 by CamberleyR

The longer version is even more damning

Login to get fewer ads

Trump on 13:42 - Nov 7 with 2020 viewspastieR

Trump on 12:48 - Nov 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Talk is cheap, equality is no, their past record shows they have never managed it before.

VERY little will change in the next 4 years. promises broken and back to Republicans

Yes there is a clear cycle, republican presidents add to the deficit, democrats reduce it (except obama albeit he did come in after the financial crash)
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/10/gop-presidents-have-been-th
Trump on 16:30 - Nov 7 with 1888 viewsJuzzie

Biden has surpassed 270, I guess he’s officially the next POTUS.
Trump on 16:32 - Nov 7 with 1885 viewstraininvain

News networks calling it. Biden’s the President elect!
Trump on 16:59 - Nov 7 with 1833 viewskensalriser

Thank

Fck

For

That.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Trump on 17:05 - Nov 7 with 1812 viewsWatfordR

Gonald!
Trump on 17:07 - Nov 7 with 1783 views2Thomas2Bowles

FAKE NEWS!

Trump on 17:09 - Nov 7 with 1783 viewsWatford_Ranger

Trump on 17:05 - Nov 7 by WatfordR

Gonald!

Bye den
Trump on 17:15 - Nov 7 with 1753 viewsjohncharles

Trump on 17:07 - Nov 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

FAKE NEWS!

🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

Strong and stable my arse.

Trump on 17:15 - Nov 7 with 1750 viewsJuzzie

Trump on 17:07 - Nov 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

FAKE NEWS!

Donald seems to thinks so as he’s refusing to accept the result and is taking legal action.

It’s just going to get worse for him when he loses that too.
Trump on 17:59 - Nov 7 with 1658 viewskensalriser

#Bye Don

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Trump on 18:03 - Nov 7 with 1648 viewsjohncharles

Trump on 17:15 - Nov 7 by johncharles

🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

Whoops, I thought you were joking

Trump on 18:05 - Nov 7 with 1629 viewsNewBee

I'd like to think that Chuck is blasting this out as a big "F uck You!" to The Donald from somewhere beyond the grave...

[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 18:09]
Trump on 18:12 - Nov 7 with 1593 views2Thomas2Bowles

ooh that's gonna hurt

Boris congratulates Biden

Trump on 18:12 - Nov 7 with 1599 viewsjohncharles

Trump on 12:48 - Nov 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Come on 2T2B All these American Politicians are weird and dodgy. But Trump is completely off the wall. He’s completely overwhelmed by his own ego. He must have his own way or he’ll cry and cry until he’s sick and throw his toys and with the pram out the window.
THIS GUY HAS THE NUCLEAR BUTTON.

Trump on 18:17 - Nov 7 with 1569 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump on 18:12 - Nov 7 by johncharles

Come on 2T2B All these American Politicians are weird and dodgy. But Trump is completely off the wall. He’s completely overwhelmed by his own ego. He must have his own way or he’ll cry and cry until he’s sick and throw his toys and with the pram out the window.
THIS GUY HAS THE NUCLEAR BUTTON.

Come on 2T2B All these American Politicians are weird and dodgy.

Nope, Wherever they reside they are.

See my comments on all politicians on the Corona thread

Trump on 18:24 - Nov 7 with 1558 viewsBrixtonR

Trump on 18:17 - Nov 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Come on 2T2B All these American Politicians are weird and dodgy.

Nope, Wherever they reside they are.

See my comments on all politicians on the Corona thread

Yawn
Trump on 18:39 - Nov 7 with 1503 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump on 18:24 - Nov 7 by BrixtonR

Yawn

Past your bedtime?

Sleep well.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024