Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump 09:43 - Oct 27 with 115472 viewsHooparoo

An Australian professor of Data Analytics from Griffith University who predicted Trump’s first win, the Australian Federal Election(when all the polls said the opposite) and Brexit has called it - Trump will be re-elected for another 4 years. You heard it here first.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Trump on 18:41 - Nov 7 with 2197 viewsWatford_Ranger

Trump on 18:17 - Nov 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Come on 2T2B All these American Politicians are weird and dodgy.

Nope, Wherever they reside they are.

See my comments on all politicians on the Corona thread

But you’ve a special place in your heart for one.
Trump on 18:43 - Nov 7 with 2190 viewsconnell10

Thank god Trump has gone, the world is a better place without him! No one what ever their political persuasion can defend him, awful human being who has set America back 30 years! Today is a great day the swamp has finally been cleaned of this scumbag!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Trump on 18:46 - Nov 7 with 2138 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump on 18:41 - Nov 7 by Watford_Ranger

But you’ve a special place in your heart for one.

You think I have a heart

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Trump on 19:00 - Nov 7 with 2111 viewsBrixtonR

Trump on 18:46 - Nov 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

You think I have a heart

You think anyone cares either way ?
PS Yawn xxx
Trump on 19:09 - Nov 7 with 2071 viewsqprxtc

I thought three year olds were banned from Twitter?

Trump on 19:09 - Nov 7 with 2043 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump on 19:00 - Nov 7 by BrixtonR

You think anyone cares either way ?
PS Yawn xxx

No, I don't care either way.

Trump on 19:18 - Nov 7 with 2049 viewsBrixtonR

Trump on 19:09 - Nov 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

No, I don't care either way.

Nice one mate, absolute fair play that you don't care either way, it's always very heartening to meet Bisexuals and Why Not (as Barry Norman would say) Respect to you and keep on doing what you're doing, (and who) Respect
Trump on 19:27 - Nov 7 with 2015 viewsBostonR

Trump still has 70 days in office unless he concedes- which he won’t. Interesting to see how the main offices of state behave and will the Pentagon not answer the phone?
Tough job for Biden to repair the damage done across the States but he has years of experience working across the aisle-so he could make a difference. I hope so.
Foreign affairs will be interesting. Russia, China and Israel will need to re-posture. The UK will regret holding hands with Trump and the Democrats have never forgiven BJ’s jibe against Obama.
Will wait until the summer to return to NJ.
Login to get fewer ads

Trump on 19:29 - Nov 7 with 1978 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump on 19:18 - Nov 7 by BrixtonR

Nice one mate, absolute fair play that you don't care either way, it's always very heartening to meet Bisexuals and Why Not (as Barry Norman would say) Respect to you and keep on doing what you're doing, (and who) Respect

You'll be asking for a kiss next

Putney towpath 11 pm ok?

*Bring a friend*

Trump on 19:43 - Nov 7 with 1957 viewsBrixtonR

Trump on 19:29 - Nov 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

You'll be asking for a kiss next

Putney towpath 11 pm ok?

*Bring a friend*

Really why ?
Trump on 19:48 - Nov 7 with 1934 viewsMancR

Trump on 18:43 - Nov 7 by connell10

Thank god Trump has gone, the world is a better place without him! No one what ever their political persuasion can defend him, awful human being who has set America back 30 years! Today is a great day the swamp has finally been cleaned of this scumbag!

Amen to that.
There is no place in any public office for such a vile heartless piece of crap.
Trump on 19:48 - Nov 7 with 1910 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump on 19:43 - Nov 7 by BrixtonR

Really why ?

Dear me
Never mind lovely

Trump on 19:52 - Nov 7 with 1919 viewsBrixtonR

Trump on 19:48 - Nov 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Dear me
Never mind lovely

Ohhhhhhhhhh Thx TwoTee I love it when you call me lovely cos I really am x Laters xxx

PS
[Post edited 8 Nov 2020 1:24]
Trump on 01:49 - Nov 8 with 1738 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I can take him or leave him, but Biden is saying all the right things in his speech just now.

Edit: Never mind, now he’s going on about God and the power of the US military.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2020 1:53]
Trump on 05:03 - Nov 8 with 1696 viewsDannyPaddox

https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/jpa1f4

https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/jpa1f4
Trump on 07:42 - Nov 8 with 1632 viewsbakerloo8

Trump on 01:49 - Nov 8 by BazzaInTheLoft

I can take him or leave him, but Biden is saying all the right things in his speech just now.

Edit: Never mind, now he’s going on about God and the power of the US military.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2020 1:53]

Of course he is. Biden is the same as all of them, Obama, Clinton, Bush etc etc. Cant wait for the next war.

Trump is risable and had to go. But anyone thinking things will leave peachy under Biden are gonna be disappointed.
Trump on 08:21 - Nov 8 with 1587 viewswood_hoop

Trump on 07:42 - Nov 8 by bakerloo8

Of course he is. Biden is the same as all of them, Obama, Clinton, Bush etc etc. Cant wait for the next war.

Trump is risable and had to go. But anyone thinking things will leave peachy under Biden are gonna be disappointed.

Trump and his coherts will try to make sure it ain't, this Yank election has had so many around the world wishing whoever there god is that Biden win.

Johnson following a similar path, generating hate and division amongst his own people, maybe not quite the devil incarnate Trump is, but running a close second, got some real grovelling to do has our 'beloved leader', lucky for him Biden dosn't come across as a vindictive type, so some semblance of a reasonable trade deal will probably be possible.
Trump on 08:31 - Nov 8 with 1577 viewsEsox_Lucius

What are the chances that Pence will given the presidency before the handover so he can give Trump a Presidential Pardon and stymie any investigations?

The grass is always greener.

Trump on 09:02 - Nov 8 with 1526 viewsflynnbo

Trump on 08:31 - Nov 8 by Esox_Lucius

What are the chances that Pence will given the presidency before the handover so he can give Trump a Presidential Pardon and stymie any investigations?

As mooted by Richard Osman on Mock the Week.
Trump on 09:39 - Nov 8 with 1474 viewsQPR_Jim

It would be interesting to see, if that did happen, how many would still insist that "they're all as bad as eachother". Seems to be the go-to cop out for those that don't like democrats or trump. It goes to show that there is still such a thing as the lesser of two evils.
Trump on 09:40 - Nov 8 with 1474 viewstraininvain

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Trump resign before January. He’s going to continue peddling false allegations that he was cheated and I suspect he might resign once the courts reject his claims.

I think he’ll go off, start a media network and become a kind of king across the water figure. Possibly run again in 4 years, depending on how things play out.
Trump on 09:47 - Nov 8 with 1450 views2Thomas2Bowles

He got 8M more votes than last time.

Trump on 09:55 - Nov 8 with 1446 viewsfrancisbowles

Trump on 09:47 - Nov 8 by 2Thomas2Bowles

He got 8M more votes than last time.

.........and for the second election in a row, he got less votes than the other candidate!
Trump on 10:01 - Nov 8 with 1429 viewsWatford_Ranger

Trump on 09:55 - Nov 8 by francisbowles

.........and for the second election in a row, he got less votes than the other candidate!

And lost share of the vote from the low-paid despite his man of the people schtick.
Trump on 10:09 - Nov 8 with 1409 viewsPaddyhoops

Trump on 19:09 - Nov 7 by qprxtc

I thought three year olds were banned from Twitter?

You can tell Trump is waffling when he mentions the word "things" a lot which he did during the speech he made at the White House a couple of nights ago.
What are these "things" he speaks of .
In effect there is no substance or detail to what he's talking about. Straight from the Boris Johnson lexicon of bollocks!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024