Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump 09:43 - Oct 27 with 112451 viewsHooparoo

An Australian professor of Data Analytics from Griffith University who predicted Trump’s first win, the Australian Federal Election(when all the polls said the opposite) and Brexit has called it - Trump will be re-elected for another 4 years. You heard it here first.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Trump on 10:26 - Nov 8 with 2615 viewsCamberleyR

Trump on 09:47 - Nov 8 by 2Thomas2Bowles

He got 8M more votes than last time.

So? The Democrat candidate got over 9 million more votes than last time!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Trump on 10:36 - Nov 8 with 2588 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Trump on 08:31 - Nov 8 by Esox_Lucius

What are the chances that Pence will given the presidency before the handover so he can give Trump a Presidential Pardon and stymie any investigations?

Interesting thought.

I wonder could he only be pardoned for offences of which he had already been convicted?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Trump on 10:46 - Nov 8 with 2554 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Trump on 05:03 - Nov 8 by DannyPaddox

https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/jpa1f4

https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/jpa1f4

What a underrated film by the way!
Trump on 10:49 - Nov 8 with 2549 viewsGaryT

Saw this a while ago, sheds some light on what he can and can't be pardoned for.

Trump on 11:16 - Nov 8 with 2478 viewsEsox_Lucius

A touch of irony in POTUS 45 getting his P45 (for Brits only)

The grass is always greener.

Trump on 11:37 - Nov 8 with 2438 viewsqprxtc

Trump on 10:46 - Nov 8 by BazzaInTheLoft

What a underrated film by the way!

That film drove me up the sodding wall! What was it about? A Daniel Day Lewis method acting class. It was well made, well acted, great music but ultimately complete cobblers and too long by a few sodding days. “I driiiink your milkshake”. Oh sod off Daniel and cheer up you overacting dingbat.

Back on topic: Trump is a prat.
Trump on 11:46 - Nov 8 with 2417 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Trump on 11:37 - Nov 8 by qprxtc

That film drove me up the sodding wall! What was it about? A Daniel Day Lewis method acting class. It was well made, well acted, great music but ultimately complete cobblers and too long by a few sodding days. “I driiiink your milkshake”. Oh sod off Daniel and cheer up you overacting dingbat.

Back on topic: Trump is a prat.

Basically man likes money, money drives him mad.
Trump on 12:10 - Nov 8 with 2387 viewsdistortR

Trump on 08:31 - Nov 8 by Esox_Lucius

What are the chances that Pence will given the presidency before the handover so he can give Trump a Presidential Pardon and stymie any investigations?

isn't that what all his posturing and threats are all about? I imagine he's angling for some sort of deal to go, relatively, quietly.
Login to get fewer ads

Trump (n/t) on 19:52 - Nov 8 with 2201 viewsahoz

Trump on 09:22 - Nov 7 by Ned_Kennedys

Donald Trump.

[Post edited 8 Nov 2020 20:13]
Trump on 20:15 - Nov 8 with 2152 viewsahoz

Trump on 09:17 - Nov 7 by traininvain

Source?

Ketchup with both sides of the news
Trump on 20:28 - Nov 8 with 2135 viewsCiderwithRsie

Trump on 10:26 - Nov 8 by CamberleyR

So? The Democrat candidate got over 9 million more votes than last time!

Will finish quite a lot higher than that due to lots of votes still uncounted in California (which no-one much cares about as it's a Dem shoe-in anyway)
Trump on 20:54 - Nov 8 with 2091 viewsBrixtonR

Trump on 20:15 - Nov 8 by ahoz

Ketchup with both sides of the news

No not at all. One side believes in science facts and decency (obviously only to an extent)*.........
One of my best friends is married to a Mexican lady, one of the most decent couples I've ever known, the abuse their child has had in the last few years is beyond a disgrace
So do you know what.........

Trump on 00:15 - Nov 9 with 1983 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

He’s calling for donations from his supporters, most of who are skint, into his election legal challenge fund that so far has lost 10/10 of the hearings.

Isn’t the geezer a billionaire who’s appeal to the electorate was his self made wealth and ethos of independence from handouts? We can de bunk the first one because he owes a few hundred million all over the place and inherited his wealth from his Dad but it now looks like he has a liberal interpretation of the second.

JC (who I’m loath to bring up) is getting banged by the Right for a unplanned and uncalled for legal fund totalling £400k despite only being on (a generous but not immense) MP’s wage?
[Post edited 9 Nov 2020 0:18]
Trump on 09:16 - Nov 9 with 1767 viewsdanehoop

If you see the detail of the requests for funding it states that at least half of any donations are to be used to pay off campaign debts. Once a grifter..........

Never knowingly understood

Trump on 09:28 - Nov 9 with 1749 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Trump on 09:16 - Nov 9 by danehoop

If you see the detail of the requests for funding it states that at least half of any donations are to be used to pay off campaign debts. Once a grifter..........

Not even subtle
Trump on 09:28 - Nov 9 with 1748 viewsted_hendrix

Well that's it, last night the Mrs told me that Biden is from Ballina, Co Mayo where her lot are from, no he's not his ancestors emigrated yonks ago said I.
She's not having it though.
I'm never gonna hear the end of it now.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Trump on 09:37 - Nov 9 with 1734 viewsloftboy

Just seen this posted on a friends page who has lived in America for the last 30 years,and you wonder why th estates is divided

Shared ,Let me be clear, I am not a Biden fan at all. He is corrupt, a liar, suffering from dementia & in my opinion a pedophile. He has done nothing to improve anything in 47/48 years in politics.
I truly believe Biden is just the stepping stone for Kamala Harris to take over the White House. Nancy Pelosi is already trying to put a 25th amendment in place to remove an unfit president. I think that’s to remove Biden if elected for dementia & Harris to take over.
This is my opinion,
The clown in the White House just brokered two Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention & endless war failed to produce.
The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.
The clown in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, & lowering unemployment to the Black & Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, & long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, & the Republican & Democratic parties.
The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around & had them start paying their dues.
The clown in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, & threatening the West Coast of the US.
The clown in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of business back to the US, & revived the economy. Hello !!!!!!!
The clown in the White House has accomplished the appointing of three Supreme Court Justices and close to 300 Federal Judges.
This same clown in the White House lowered your taxes, & caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.
The clown in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within weeks - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.
The clown in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled & had fired 214 key generals & admirals in his first year of office.
This clown in the White House uncovered widespread pedophilia in the government & in Hollywood, & is exposing world wide sex trafficking of minors & bringing children home to their families.
The clown in the White House works for free & has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving - & done all of this & much more in the face of relentless undermining & opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.
I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate & despise him. How special of you. He is serving you & ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names & laughing about him catching the China virus ???
And please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office?
I’ll take a ‘clown’ any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some ass when needed. I don’t need a liar - that's what Hollywood & CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS & the New York Times are for.
I don’t need someone to help me, but I also don’t want an obstacle or a demented, senile washed-up Swamp Monster.
God bless Donald Trump - the most unappreciated President in history.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Trump on 09:53 - Nov 9 with 1699 viewsWatford_Ranger

Trump on 09:37 - Nov 9 by loftboy

Just seen this posted on a friends page who has lived in America for the last 30 years,and you wonder why th estates is divided

Shared ,Let me be clear, I am not a Biden fan at all. He is corrupt, a liar, suffering from dementia & in my opinion a pedophile. He has done nothing to improve anything in 47/48 years in politics.
I truly believe Biden is just the stepping stone for Kamala Harris to take over the White House. Nancy Pelosi is already trying to put a 25th amendment in place to remove an unfit president. I think that’s to remove Biden if elected for dementia & Harris to take over.
This is my opinion,
The clown in the White House just brokered two Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention & endless war failed to produce.
The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.
The clown in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, & lowering unemployment to the Black & Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, & long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, & the Republican & Democratic parties.
The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around & had them start paying their dues.
The clown in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, & threatening the West Coast of the US.
The clown in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of business back to the US, & revived the economy. Hello !!!!!!!
The clown in the White House has accomplished the appointing of three Supreme Court Justices and close to 300 Federal Judges.
This same clown in the White House lowered your taxes, & caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.
The clown in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within weeks - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.
The clown in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled & had fired 214 key generals & admirals in his first year of office.
This clown in the White House uncovered widespread pedophilia in the government & in Hollywood, & is exposing world wide sex trafficking of minors & bringing children home to their families.
The clown in the White House works for free & has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving - & done all of this & much more in the face of relentless undermining & opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.
I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate & despise him. How special of you. He is serving you & ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names & laughing about him catching the China virus ???
And please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office?
I’ll take a ‘clown’ any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some ass when needed. I don’t need a liar - that's what Hollywood & CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS & the New York Times are for.
I don’t need someone to help me, but I also don’t want an obstacle or a demented, senile washed-up Swamp Monster.

Lost me early on with the totally baseless paedophile accusation.

Not a pop at you, LB.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2020 10:11]
Trump on 10:28 - Nov 9 with 1641 viewsSydneyRs

Trump on 09:53 - Nov 9 by Watford_Ranger

Lost me early on with the totally baseless paedophile accusation.

Not a pop at you, LB.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2020 10:11]

Yes seen a bit of this from Trump supporters the last couple of days, pathetic.
Trump on 10:40 - Nov 9 with 1611 viewsstowmarketrange

This is my opinion,

People still believe a vaccine for covid will be available within weeks?Just because he says it doesn’t necessarily make it true.
And it’s a shame he hasn’t put the same effort into getting rid of sexual predators from government.Oh sorry the American people just did that.

I don’t live in America so I can’t comment on people’s jobs and incomes,but for everyone who says it’s getting better,there is another person who thinks it’s getting worse,so who do we believe?The unquestionable truth is that his tax cuts have benefitted the rich more than it has the poorest,which matched what has happened here for the last 10 years.

He has been democratically elected out of office,so his time has ended.He needs to go now instead of stamping his feet like a spoilt toddler who has been told its bed time.
Trump on 10:46 - Nov 9 with 1588 viewsstowmarketrange

Trump on 10:28 - Nov 9 by SydneyRs

Yes seen a bit of this from Trump supporters the last couple of days, pathetic.

And from a few posts on Facebook here too.I’m sure if there was any truth in it the republicans would’ve exploited it to the full rather than wait until they’ve lost the election.
Trump on 10:57 - Nov 9 with 1565 viewsTomS

This is my opinion,

Wow. How can most of the US electorate and the rest of the world have misjudged him so badly?
Trump on 11:37 - Nov 9 with 1511 viewsfrancisbowles

Big question for me is how were the tax cuts funded?

The stock market is not the best indicator of the economy. Stock prices go up when companies make efficiencies and increase stake holder value. That often comes at the cost of jobs, cuts in income or making employees work harder and longer for what they get, which in turn impacts on families and mental health.
Trump on 11:42 - Nov 9 with 1501 viewsJuzzie

This is my opinion,

What's his sources for all of this other than "This is my opinion"?

Your friends has just said that the C-19 vaccine will be available "in weeks". Straight out of the Trump book.
Well, apart from the news coming out today that we do seem closer (but it's more like a month or so at best), Trump has been saying "in weeks" since earlier in the year. When we think of 'weeks' in this context it's usually soon, as in less than a month (otherwise we'd quote it in months). However, knowing the way Trump's mind works you just know he'll say "I told you it would be available in weeks, 45 weeks is still weeks you know".

it's a bit like the Express saying every year that we'll have the coldest, snowiest, longest winter on record. One year it'll happen and they won't shut up about how they 'got it right'.

I actually do think Trump got all cosy with the likes of Putin and Kim Jong-un which in one thing is good as there's been no conflicts but I'm under no illusion it's for the benefit of the US or the world in general. Any deals he will have done I'm sure he will have ensured he get's something out of it.

"I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some ass when needed" - this is what Trump played upon to get into office in the first place, something different from the norm. However, it's the same thing that has got him kicked out. He was simply too much.

edit: it looks to me as though he has completely bought into the Trump propaganda machine in the same way people over here have their opinions decided by the Daily Mail.

[Post edited 9 Nov 2020 17:06]
Trump on 11:50 - Nov 9 with 1484 viewsTomS

Trump on 11:37 - Nov 9 by francisbowles

Big question for me is how were the tax cuts funded?

The stock market is not the best indicator of the economy. Stock prices go up when companies make efficiencies and increase stake holder value. That often comes at the cost of jobs, cuts in income or making employees work harder and longer for what they get, which in turn impacts on families and mental health.

I'm having this conversation with my kids these days.

If a government cuts taxes, it does so with the hope that the extra money in people's pockets will stimulate spending, thereby improving businesses and supporting jobs.

However, it also means that there will be less money available for central government to spend on pensions, social welfare, schools, healthcare, infrastucture etc. As such, there is a risk that such services are cut as a consequence of reducing taxes. I don't think Trump was shy about cutting such government funded services or increasing borrowing to fund the taxes.

Then, I asked the kids who did they think was lending money to the US Govt?
They replied: Chinnna .....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024