Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump 09:43 - Oct 27 with 114422 viewsHooparoo

An Australian professor of Data Analytics from Griffith University who predicted Trump’s first win, the Australian Federal Election(when all the polls said the opposite) and Brexit has called it - Trump will be re-elected for another 4 years. You heard it here first.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Trump on 10:44 - Jan 6 with 1917 viewsJuzzie

Trump on 09:25 - Jan 6 by Myke

Thank goodness the Trump thread is back at the top of the page - I was concerned that he may have been forgotten about

Nah, he's the gift that keeps on giving
Trump on 12:59 - Jan 6 with 1806 viewsBostonR

I am fearful what will happen over the next six months. This election has torn a gaping hole in everything that Americans cherish. It almost Brexit by another name, with two camps now polar opposites and in the US that is dangerous.
Today in Washington, Trump has given a battle-call to his supporters, so I expect we will see some serious trouble and how will the Police handle that, given they sided with Trump previously in Washington.
I am comforted that senior statesmen from all parties have told Trump the game is up, but how will he be removed from the White-House because he is not budging.
Right now, China and Russia are seriously undermining and attacking the West, as well as launching almost daily cyber-attacks on technical, R&D and science based institutions. We all need Biden to get in the White House and pushback this blatant aggression. We need a working America and we need it very quickly.
The US has been kind to me and I truly believe they are good people. Biden needs to get them back up on their feet.
Trump on 13:27 - Jan 6 with 1742 viewswood_hoop

Trump on 12:59 - Jan 6 by BostonR

I am fearful what will happen over the next six months. This election has torn a gaping hole in everything that Americans cherish. It almost Brexit by another name, with two camps now polar opposites and in the US that is dangerous.
Today in Washington, Trump has given a battle-call to his supporters, so I expect we will see some serious trouble and how will the Police handle that, given they sided with Trump previously in Washington.
I am comforted that senior statesmen from all parties have told Trump the game is up, but how will he be removed from the White-House because he is not budging.
Right now, China and Russia are seriously undermining and attacking the West, as well as launching almost daily cyber-attacks on technical, R&D and science based institutions. We all need Biden to get in the White House and pushback this blatant aggression. We need a working America and we need it very quickly.
The US has been kind to me and I truly believe they are good people. Biden needs to get them back up on their feet.

I think Biden has done remarkably well so far, winning the election and looking like taking control of the Senate can only be good news for those yanks not failing under the witchcraft spells that Trump seems to cast with every twitter utterance.

If JB can get the virus infections/deaths down and the vacines rolling out with good coverage reasonably quickly it may help him demean further the complete lack of care and decency shown by Trump,

I have some doubt JB will go after Trump that gets him thrown into jail were he belongs, may cause too many problems with the gun happy lunatics that follow Trump come what may.

A couple of years of JB being at the helm may just bring some calm, will not be easy Trump no doubt will carry on stirring things up.
Trump on 13:40 - Jan 6 with 1713 viewsMatch82

Trump on 13:27 - Jan 6 by wood_hoop

I think Biden has done remarkably well so far, winning the election and looking like taking control of the Senate can only be good news for those yanks not failing under the witchcraft spells that Trump seems to cast with every twitter utterance.

If JB can get the virus infections/deaths down and the vacines rolling out with good coverage reasonably quickly it may help him demean further the complete lack of care and decency shown by Trump,

I have some doubt JB will go after Trump that gets him thrown into jail were he belongs, may cause too many problems with the gun happy lunatics that follow Trump come what may.

A couple of years of JB being at the helm may just bring some calm, will not be easy Trump no doubt will carry on stirring things up.

"A couple of years of JB being at the helm may just bring some calm"

This sentence has such a different context here than if you used it in the Joey Barton thread
Trump on 13:57 - Jan 6 with 1681 viewscaliforniahoop

Trump on 10:39 - Jan 6 by Paddyhoops

I said it quiet a while ago on this thread. Trump is the most dangerous world leader since Hitler.
Nothing I have seen since has made me want to change my mind.
What worries me is 70 million people backed a seriously unhinged man .
In terms of world security. The likes of China and Russia don't particularly worry me . Its the US.

Without a shadow of a doubt, he has highlighted the serious divisions within that country, now, let’s see how they deal with that shot across their bow?
Trump on 14:46 - Jan 6 with 1624 viewsJuzzie

We all know Trump is an oddball but his, expected, behaviour since the election shows he is a complete loose cannon and no one with any sense should even want to engage in business dealings with him (unless it's to their advantage, which are about the only people who would want to deal with him)
Trump on 18:11 - Jan 6 with 1505 viewsRanger_Things

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/06/georgia-senate-election-resul

It's looking very much like game, set and match.

4 years of Trump has gifted Democrats the presidency by a landslide, the senate and perhaps now the house as well. If so Biden will be able to do whatever the fk he wants.

I read there's talk of another impeachment to stop the lunatic running in the future but he's proved to be the best campaign tool the Democrats could ever wish for.

Trump 2024 baby!
Trump on 18:41 - Jan 6 with 1449 viewstraininvain

Trump on 18:11 - Jan 6 by Ranger_Things

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/06/georgia-senate-election-resul

It's looking very much like game, set and match.

4 years of Trump has gifted Democrats the presidency by a landslide, the senate and perhaps now the house as well. If so Biden will be able to do whatever the fk he wants.

I read there's talk of another impeachment to stop the lunatic running in the future but he's proved to be the best campaign tool the Democrats could ever wish for.

Trump 2024 baby!

And Trump’s going to split the Republican Party possibly rendering them unelectable for years to come. Republicans only have themselves to blame. For want of a better analogy, this is what happens when you let a fox into the hen house.
Login to get fewer ads

Trump on 19:21 - Jan 6 with 1387 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Trump supporters are close to breaching the Capitol building, effectively halting the confirmation of Joe Biden as president. All the Capitol buildings are locked down.

This is the last stand of the coup.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 19:22]
Trump on 19:27 - Jan 6 with 1364 viewsBostonR

Trump protesters storming the Capitol Building in Washington. Plenty of guns on display and the Capitol Police being overwhelmed. This is fecking nightmare scenario for the US.
Trump on 19:28 - Jan 6 with 1363 viewstraininvain

Trump on 19:21 - Jan 6 by EmpireStateRanger

Trump supporters are close to breaching the Capitol building, effectively halting the confirmation of Joe Biden as president. All the Capitol buildings are locked down.

This is the last stand of the coup.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 19:22]

Time to bring in the army and squash the coup. Just a reminder that Trump claimed to be the law and order president.
Trump on 19:32 - Jan 6 with 1342 viewsrrrspricey

Trump on 19:27 - Jan 6 by BostonR

Trump protesters storming the Capitol Building in Washington. Plenty of guns on display and the Capitol Police being overwhelmed. This is fecking nightmare scenario for the US.

They're in, live on CNN now
Trump on 19:46 - Jan 6 with 1272 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump on 19:32 - Jan 6 by rrrspricey

They're in, live on CNN now

It's ok, someone has a Jesus saves flag

And after telling his supporters to protest, he now says respect the police, playing them off against each other.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Trump on 19:47 - Jan 6 with 1295 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Senate postponed and senators being told to abandon the building.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Trump on 19:48 - Jan 6 with 1291 viewstraininvain

Shots fired in the capitol building. https://mobile.twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/1346905489561579532
Trump on 19:51 - Jan 6 with 1280 viewsRanger_Things

Just when you thought it was the final nail in the Republican coffin, Trump brings out a nail gun and bangs a salvo in his foot.

Trump supporters showing their true colours. Burning crosses on the lawn next?

I'm looking forward to the teargas and rubber bullets tonight.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 19:56]
Trump on 19:56 - Jan 6 with 1257 viewsEmpireStateRanger

It's been a very depressing time for me. I lost my job a year ago and have struggled to gain full-time employment since then, and now I'm watching my country essentially fall apart. On top of that... I have to watch our strikers record one shot on target every week.

Just really saddened by all of it.
Trump on 20:02 - Jan 6 with 1209 views2Thomas2Bowles

It does not look like a lot of violence going on, the police they have shown doesn't look like they are in a battle.

Poll tax riots were far far worse.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Trump on 20:03 - Jan 6 with 1218 viewsPaddyhoops

Trump on 19:51 - Jan 6 by Ranger_Things

Just when you thought it was the final nail in the Republican coffin, Trump brings out a nail gun and bangs a salvo in his foot.

Trump supporters showing their true colours. Burning crosses on the lawn next?

I'm looking forward to the teargas and rubber bullets tonight.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 19:56]

Trump could tell them to stand down . He won't because he's a 24 carat dangerous c**t.
Trump on 20:07 - Jan 6 with 1203 viewsRanger_Things

Trump on 20:03 - Jan 6 by Paddyhoops

Trump could tell them to stand down . He won't because he's a 24 carat dangerous c**t.

Yep but this act of sedition is his last throw of the dice. His desperation knows no bounds.

Anyone watching CNN? The former DC police chief nailed it saying Trump.was a cancer and the attempted coup looks like a 3rd world country.
Trump on 20:13 - Jan 6 with 1173 viewsPaddyhoops

Trump on 20:07 - Jan 6 by Ranger_Things

Yep but this act of sedition is his last throw of the dice. His desperation knows no bounds.

Anyone watching CNN? The former DC police chief nailed it saying Trump.was a cancer and the attempted coup looks like a 3rd world country.

Let's see what his republican colleagues say. If they say nothing they will surely not believe in Democracy any more!
Its not the Republican party any more its the confederacy party!!
Trump on 20:13 - Jan 6 with 1171 viewsflynnbo

Trump on 20:07 - Jan 6 by Ranger_Things

Yes, have been watching it for the past 3 hours. Trump-what a khunt!
Trump on 20:15 - Jan 6 with 1161 viewsBostonR

Trump on 20:02 - Jan 6 by 2Thomas2Bowles

It does not look like a lot of violence going on, the police they have shown doesn't look like they are in a battle.

Poll tax riots were far far worse.

People are going to be killed in Washington tonight. The Washington Police will never allow that Trump mob to rip up that City. This is a huge moment in US history.
Trump on 20:16 - Jan 6 with 1159 viewsRanger_Things

CNN headline:

INSURRECTION IN WASHINGTON FOLLOWING TRUMP ENCOURAGEMENT

He must be so proud.
Trump on 20:20 - Jan 6 with 1143 viewskensalriser

Just like an evicted tenant, Trump is wrecking the joint before he leaves.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024