Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump 09:43 - Oct 27 with 112471 viewsHooparoo

An Australian professor of Data Analytics from Griffith University who predicted Trump’s first win, the Australian Federal Election(when all the polls said the opposite) and Brexit has called it - Trump will be re-elected for another 4 years. You heard it here first.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Trump on 12:24 - Jan 7 with 2439 viewsJuzzie

Trump on 12:20 - Jan 7 by wood_hoop

Reading through the many reports came across this one, worrying to think that Trump has ignited these groups to almost a legitamate level.

https://www.businessinsider.com/q-shaman-qanon-influencer-capitol-siege-washingt

Seems like huge swathes of America haven't progressed much from this;

Trump on 12:30 - Jan 7 with 2405 viewsLythamR

Trump on 11:23 - Jan 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Maybe it's just me but I find it bizarre how easy it was.

But I don't want to upset anyone and them thinking I'm not human

I am with you on this one, The security forces supposedly protecting the Capitol might as well have been waving them in

what little credibility Trump had left has gone , you know youve shot your bolt when you get a bollocking from Priti Patel
Trump on 12:43 - Jan 7 with 2301 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump on 12:30 - Jan 7 by LythamR

I am with you on this one, The security forces supposedly protecting the Capitol might as well have been waving them in

what little credibility Trump had left has gone , you know youve shot your bolt when you get a bollocking from Priti Patel

Well you know they will say it was Trump supporting security letting it happen, and they will all be sacked in a couple of weeks or sooner.

Apart from the one that shot that Woman.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Trump on 14:12 - Jan 7 with 2271 viewsR_from_afar

Trump on 10:25 - Jan 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Well we will see a massive change now with the Dem's in power and winning on all fronts hmm

I'm in little doubt it would have got worse if Trump had won.

Will it get better under the Dem's? I'm not so sure, power is very much back in the hands of the establishment, the very same people that were rejected for Trump before.

Peace and love is a long way off.

The thing is, though, as a billionaire property magnate, whether he likes it or not, Trump *is* the establishment in reality. It's so ironic.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Trump on 14:12 - Jan 7 with 2271 viewsRanger_Things

I have to hand it to the Republicans. They can sell any old bollocks to their base and it will be lapped up. There is money in them thar hill(billy)s!

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/right-s-new-conspiracy-theory-blame-lef
Trump on 14:15 - Jan 7 with 2260 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Trump on 12:20 - Jan 7 by wood_hoop

Reading through the many reports came across this one, worrying to think that Trump has ignited these groups to almost a legitamate level.

https://www.businessinsider.com/q-shaman-qanon-influencer-capitol-siege-washingt

Thanks for the article, wood. Worrying stuff.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Trump on 14:21 - Jan 7 with 2239 viewsRanger_Things

Trump on 14:15 - Jan 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Thanks for the article, wood. Worrying stuff.

I liked Jamiroquai's music but he's lost the plot now.
Trump on 15:08 - Jan 7 with 2170 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Trump on 12:10 - Oct 27 by PlanetHonneywood

What did the great soothsayer base he’s predictions on?

I have had a successful run on predictions: Trump, Brexit, two UK elections and the changing Tory leadership. Nothing based on analytics I hasten to add, bit down to pure educated hunches.

It’s on this basis that my only prediction for this US election, is that regardless of who wins: there will be blood spilled in America. Its teed up with the loading of the SC; the postmaster general closing election return boxes; voter suppression; galvanising the religious right, for a battle.

It’s been some time since I lived there, but what I saw meant nothing that has transpired is a surprise to me and the simmering hatred is now coming to the boil.

My only prediction earlier in the thread was blood spilling and I’d be surprised if there wasn’t more blood to come!

However, Trumpet will be gone and with a total Democratic Party government, the next two years until next House election will be vital. Because if America does not retreat from the path it’s on, then the next threat will be a far more calculated operator, who will be buoyed by a religious zeal that will be chilling. A zeal that will want to facilitate the second coming.

Right now: Kamala Harris is the most important person in politics! I’m not convinced that JB will see out the next 4 years (if I were part of his security detail I’d be checking my life assurance policy) because he’s going to be a target.

The cost of COVID-19 will hit their economy and if it trickles down to Main Street, the zealous right will use this, without any thought that aTrumpet played the key role in exacerbating the effects.

These are choppy waters and just because JB is replacing Trumpet does not mean we’re anywhere near out of them.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Trump on 15:15 - Jan 7 with 2147 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Trump on 15:08 - Jan 7 by PlanetHonneywood

It’s been some time since I lived there, but what I saw meant nothing that has transpired is a surprise to me and the simmering hatred is now coming to the boil.

My only prediction earlier in the thread was blood spilling and I’d be surprised if there wasn’t more blood to come!

However, Trumpet will be gone and with a total Democratic Party government, the next two years until next House election will be vital. Because if America does not retreat from the path it’s on, then the next threat will be a far more calculated operator, who will be buoyed by a religious zeal that will be chilling. A zeal that will want to facilitate the second coming.

Right now: Kamala Harris is the most important person in politics! I’m not convinced that JB will see out the next 4 years (if I were part of his security detail I’d be checking my life assurance policy) because he’s going to be a target.

The cost of COVID-19 will hit their economy and if it trickles down to Main Street, the zealous right will use this, without any thought that aTrumpet played the key role in exacerbating the effects.

These are choppy waters and just because JB is replacing Trumpet does not mean we’re anywhere near out of them.

Well, you've cheered me right up John!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Trump on 15:34 - Jan 7 with 2100 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Trump on 08:34 - Jan 7 by Watford_Ranger

I hope Theresa May and other UK politicians feel some regret for fawning over him.

Not all of them! I certainly remember one exception.
Trump on 17:26 - Jan 7 with 1997 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Trump on 15:15 - Jan 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Well, you've cheered me right up John!

Don’t start me on Covid being a mere sniffle compared to the looming Level 5 (Covid is a L2) pandemic, which will be an avian based virus that won’t f..k around.

Think on that those who tuck into a KFC!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Trump on 18:20 - Jan 7 with 1905 viewseastside_r

I am starting a sweepstake on which country Trump will nuke in the last 12 days of his presidency.

My money is on something random like Belgium or Vanuatu (because it sounds like it comes from Star Trek.)
Trump on 19:11 - Jan 7 with 1811 viewsBucksRanger

What if Trump was right? The election was stolen.

And what if someone found the bloke who did it and they have a signed affidavit from him?

What follows may be true or it may not, I just wonder if it will get buried or if it will be properly investigated.

I hope some of you will watch the You Tube video because the way things are going it is likely to be deleted before too long.

https://postimg.cc/vcSCXfhg

https://nationsinaction.org/2021/01/press-release-voter-fraud/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yNnkTEuiDkrqnLa-rHEQKcBBIziNIlAn/view
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 20:46]
Trump on 19:16 - Jan 7 with 1803 viewsJamesB1979

Great speech by Biden (bit long maybe). Shame he’s so old.
Trump on 19:27 - Jan 7 with 1739 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump on 19:11 - Jan 7 by BucksRanger

And what if someone found the bloke who did it and they have a signed affidavit from him?

What follows may be true or it may not, I just wonder if it will get buried or if it will be properly investigated.

I hope some of you will watch the You Tube video because the way things are going it is likely to be deleted before too long.

The vid's not working

A conspiracy to remove Trump, while highly unlikely it's not beyond imagination, most of the world wanted to be rid of him.

BUT if we look back say November 2019 many thought he would win again, then the pandemic hit and from then on Trump lost the election pretty much on his own everything he said and done was self-destructive.

No need for a conspiracy

Trump on 19:38 - Jan 7 with 1725 viewsderbyhoop

How much was Trump's behaviour responsible for the Democrats winning both Senate seats in Georgia.?

Had US voters had enough of him and his shenanigans

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Trump on 19:43 - Jan 7 with 1703 viewstraininvain

Trump on 19:38 - Jan 7 by derbyhoop

How much was Trump's behaviour responsible for the Democrats winning both Senate seats in Georgia.?

And how many didn’t bother voting after hearing conspiracy theories about voter fraud for the past two months. If you tell voters that elections are unfair (without substantiated evidence) then don’t be surprised when people don’t turn up to vote.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 19:55]
Trump on 19:52 - Jan 7 with 1688 viewsdistortR

Trump on 19:38 - Jan 7 by derbyhoop

Mike Siegel, democratic nominee for Texas, has written a piece for ScheerPost stating that the democrats need to fight both white supremacism and poverty, and they did the latter in Georgia and took that state by offering $2000 /person covid payments as opposed to the $600 offered by the republicans.

so voters, understandably, took a short term fix but nothing in bidens or the democrats recent history suggests to me they'll come up with anything more lasting, just as that chancer trump didn't.

There are some great people in the democratic party, but at it's head they serve their corporate sponsors.
Trump on 20:03 - Jan 7 with 1656 viewsbosh67

For me it was really simple.

Trump knew he was going to lose the election. He claimed the vote would be rigged and fraudulent well before the elections even started. So did he have some kind of crystal ball? No, he knew his popularity had waned so he made the claim before any vote was cast.

It’s kind of like us being on a bad run and Warbuton saying, well we’ll play Luton but I’m telling you now it won’t be a fair game and if we lose it then it will be because Luton do so by unfair means and we won’t recognise that result and try and reverse it.

It’s called deflectacism. Predict the future so that if you win it’s fair and if you lose it’s not and it’s fraudulent. Never take blame, deflect it.

Although maybe we should try this in a week and a bit against Luton if we get tonked?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Trump on 20:23 - Jan 7 with 1620 viewscharmr

How to fix the USA

Don’t take everything so literally

Get Irony, not the Allanis kind.

Don’t be so gullible.

Take yourself less seriously.

God isn’t always on your side.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 20:28]
Trump on 20:44 - Jan 7 with 1565 viewsKonk

It's not complicated. It's fu cking nonsense, hence he's 60-1 down in post-election court cases - often with Trump-appointed judges tossing the cases out, and ZERO evidence submitted. He's had Republican Election officials in multiple states, who actually voted for him, providing ample evidence that the claims are fu cking bonkers, and hence even cyncial fu ckers like McConnell, Graham, Paul and Cotton have accepted that Biden won fair and square. He wasn't cheated - watch the Election officials in Georgia going through point-by-point, debunking the bullsh it.

Have you listened to Trump's call with the election officials for Georgia? He is a babbling lunatic - and I do mean, lunatic. Have you watched Guiliani and Powell and their insane, conspiracy sh it? It is off the wall mental. Only someone completely cut off from reality, or wilfully ignorant could still be banging on about "huge dumps in the middle of the night", when there are simple explanations available.

You're obviously a bright bloke, so I can't understand why you would go down this path, rather than pay more (some?) attention to coverage in the sensible, responsible media (left, right or centre). He is a mentally-unstable, narcissistic scam artist and always has been. Throw in his likely imminent indictments by the SDNY and you have a man who will do anything to avoid leaving the White House.

I don't want to get into any specific arguments about 5,000,000 dead dogs in Fulton County voting for Biden - it's all fu cking bullsh it, and in an age where any old cu nt can broadcast any old made-up sh it to millions of viewers or readers, people really need to start being a bit more judicious about where they get their news from. This isn't a left or right thing - it's a truth v lies thing. We all need to be more mindful about what we share, because it's incredibly dangerous to be spreading disinformation.

Just read that back and I apologise if it sounds aggressive - it wasn't meant personally, I'm just really getting fu cked-off with reading so much easily disprovable misinformation on both Covid-19, and the 2020 US Election.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 20:58]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Trump on 21:02 - Jan 7 with 1501 viewsBucksRanger

Konk, if the affidavit signed by Arturo D'Elia is true then why would the man admit to such a thing knowing it would probably result in a prison term. D'Elia is/was the Chief Technical Officer at Leonardo SpA, the eighth largest aerospace, defence and security in the world.

I headed up my original post with a 'What if' statement. I'm not generally into conspiracy theories but this one intrigues me as, for the life of me, I can't see a positive in D'Elia admitting to these acts.

For me, it will be interesting to see what becomes of this story. Especially as the affidavit has now been delivered to Congress.
Trump on 21:04 - Jan 7 with 1494 views2Thomas2Bowles

It's ironic that a guy that's been shouting about fake news for 4 years, has spread so much regarding the election results.

Trump on 21:06 - Jan 7 with 1494 viewsJuzzie

“ What if Trump was right? The election was stolen.

And what if someone found the bloke who did it and they have a signed affidavit from him?”

One bloke? To defraud a whole nation?

It would take something on a massive scale involving hundreds, maybe thousands, of people.

The only one person who has defrauded the country is the outgoing President.
Trump on 21:08 - Jan 7 with 1486 viewsWatford_Ranger

What if QPR are really top of the league but with the games behind closed doors the streams have been edited to make it look like we keep losing?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024