Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump 09:43 - Oct 27 with 112487 viewsHooparoo

An Australian professor of Data Analytics from Griffith University who predicted Trump’s first win, the Australian Federal Election(when all the polls said the opposite) and Brexit has called it - Trump will be re-elected for another 4 years. You heard it here first.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Trump on 20:57 - Jan 14 with 2175 viewsGaryT

Trump on 20:10 - Jan 14 by TacticalR

GaryT, you can't watch that video in the UK. I am getting:

Video unavailable
The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

That's weird, working fine here in Spain.

Try searching on youtube for "Saluting the Heroes of the Insurrection"
Trump on 21:19 - Jan 14 with 2110 viewsTacticalR

Trump on 20:57 - Jan 14 by GaryT

That's weird, working fine here in Spain.

Try searching on youtube for "Saluting the Heroes of the Insurrection"

It's hidden as a search result too.

I watched it by setting my VPN to Spain.

Air hostess clique

Trump on 21:37 - Jan 14 with 2077 viewsGloryHunter

Trump on 21:58 - Jan 13 by stevec

Not sure why the shock, we had a democratic vote here, 2016 I think, where the side that lost (48%) were adamant that they’d beaten the winning side (52%) and maintained that stance for three and a half years!

Mind blowing really and proof that there’s lunatics on both sides of the asylum.

It's taken me a long time to get around to using the Ignore button. But I did it for the first time recently with 2T2B, and it has improved my LFW reading experience and my mood immeasurably. So you will be the second. (Like murder, the second one is easier - or so I've heard). So long stevec and thanks for all the fish.

Edit: to remove upper case letters from your log-in name.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2021 21:43]
Trump on 21:50 - Jan 14 with 1995 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump on 21:37 - Jan 14 by GloryHunter

It's taken me a long time to get around to using the Ignore button. But I did it for the first time recently with 2T2B, and it has improved my LFW reading experience and my mood immeasurably. So you will be the second. (Like murder, the second one is easier - or so I've heard). So long stevec and thanks for all the fish.

I'm so hurt.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Trump on 23:04 - Jan 14 with 1975 viewsrrrspricey

Trump on 21:50 - Jan 14 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I'm so hurt.

What's the point? He's just told you he's set your posts to ignore.
Trump on 23:15 - Jan 14 with 1949 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Trump on 23:04 - Jan 14 by rrrspricey

I would uparrow your post but I have you on ignore so I can't see it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Trump on 23:39 - Jan 14 with 1891 views2Thomas2Bowles

Who said that

Trump on 08:36 - Jan 15 with 1816 viewsrrrspricey

Trump on 23:15 - Jan 14 by BrianMcCarthy

I would uparrow your post but I have you on ignore so I can't see it.

Login to get fewer ads

Trump on 08:47 - Jan 15 with 1794 viewsdistortR

yeah, but we all know he's had a look to see what 2T2B responded with....
Trump on 08:54 - Jan 15 with 1777 viewsstevec

Trump on 21:37 - Jan 14 by GloryHunter

No problem.

For the record, I won’t be ignoring anyone, irrespective of your views on life everyone’s entitled to their opinion.

Love listening to the likes of Baz, even though we probably disagree on most things. If everyone agreed with you you’d learn very little in life.
Trump on 15:02 - Jan 16 with 1633 viewsfrancisbowles

Not sure if it has been mentioned but is Trump called as a witness at the Senate trial?

Is he to be questioned and allowed to plead etc?
Trump on 17:10 - Jan 16 with 1564 viewsEsox_Lucius

I have just been told that FB users in the US are having accounts limited in the run up to the inauguration ceremony. Any posts with "stop the steal" etc. are being removed and account holders are receiving FB messages explaining that their accounts are under surveillance until after the ceremony. It appears also that the right are moving over to TikTok, Gab & Telegram to communicate now.

The grass is always greener.

Trump on 17:42 - Jan 16 with 1548 viewswood_hoop

This may be a little off on a tagent and I know CNN favour a lot more Biden than Trump but Rupert Murduch (Fox News) will now no doubt be implanting his views via a new news channel in the UK, Johnson must be rubbing his hands with glee, who needs 'big bad Dom'........

The thought of the UK news channel spouting anything like what Trump got away with in the States is a concern.......

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/16/media/fox-news-uk-ofcom/index.html?utm_source
Trump on 18:17 - Jan 16 with 1500 viewsRanger_Things

Trump on 17:42 - Jan 16 by wood_hoop

This may be a little off on a tagent and I know CNN favour a lot more Biden than Trump but Rupert Murduch (Fox News) will now no doubt be implanting his views via a new news channel in the UK, Johnson must be rubbing his hands with glee, who needs 'big bad Dom'........

The thought of the UK news channel spouting anything like what Trump got away with in the States is a concern.......

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/16/media/fox-news-uk-ofcom/index.html?utm_source

Yep he's lined up Radio stations as well. Doesn't bode well for those who prefer proper journalism instead propaganda.
Trump on 18:20 - Jan 16 with 1489 viewsRanger_Things

The Trumpety cnts are now begging for pardons as they claim their President asked them to go to the capital.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/16/us-capitol-rioters-donald-trump-
Trump on 18:34 - Jan 16 with 1468 viewsTacticalR

Trump on 18:20 - Jan 16 by Ranger_Things

The Trumpety cnts are now begging for pardons as they claim their President asked them to go to the capital.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/16/us-capitol-rioters-donald-trump-

The interesting about that case is the social position of Jenna Ryan: like so many Trumpists a small business owner (in this case one that can afford to take a private jet to a riot). The Trumpist focus on jobs/coal miners/race/the left behind has always sought to obscure this.

Air hostess clique

Trump on 18:41 - Jan 16 with 1449 views18StoneOfHoop

Trump on 18:34 - Jan 16 by TacticalR

The interesting about that case is the social position of Jenna Ryan: like so many Trumpists a small business owner (in this case one that can afford to take a private jet to a riot). The Trumpist focus on jobs/coal miners/race/the left behind has always sought to obscure this.

To paraphrase/update Winston Churchill:
"Lies,damned lies and what Donald Trump says."

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Trump on 20:48 - Jan 16 with 1401 viewsJuzzie

If Trump pardons Ryan or any of the others then that’s him fked.

Not only did he say a a couple of days ago that people have the right to protest but there must be no violence, vandalism or criminal acts but it would be an admission that he instructed them to do so and that’s his impeachment done and dusted. He’d probably be booted out rather than leaving, barred from ever taking office again and will end up with an awful lot of law suites against him.

Quite why Ryan thinks he will save her, or even consider it, is remarkable, has she never played chess?
Trump on 21:00 - Jan 16 with 1370 viewsBostonR

Trump on 18:20 - Jan 16 by Ranger_Things

It confirms their view of entitlement. It says everything about what is wrong in the US. It’s ok to shoot and kill African Americans, but when a white middle-class American riots and storms the Capitol, their view is the law should treat them differently. It’s a reckoning in the US and now is the time to change white privilege. I sense the Courts will be lenient-cue more trouble.
Trump on 21:07 - Jan 16 with 1351 viewsQPR_John

Trump on 18:17 - Jan 16 by Ranger_Things

Yep he's lined up Radio stations as well. Doesn't bode well for those who prefer proper journalism instead propaganda.

Surely those who prefer proper journalism will not tune into stations that simply deal in propaganda
Trump on 21:19 - Jan 16 with 1333 viewsEsox_Lucius

There has been a big migration of Trumpers to MeWe these last few days.

The grass is always greener.

Trump on 10:24 - Jan 18 with 1169 viewsRanger_Things

Grifter Trump selling pardons. 'Draining the swamp' my arse.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/17/politics/trump-pardons-expected/index.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/17/us/politics/trump-pardons.html

Let's see if he tries to pardon himself.
Trump on 10:25 - Jan 18 with 1157 viewsNorthernr

I don't think you can pardon either yourself or others involved in something you've been Impeached for. Might be wrong...
Trump on 10:28 - Jan 18 with 1143 viewsDannyPaddox

Trump on 10:25 - Jan 18 by Northernr

I don't think you can pardon either yourself or others involved in something you've been Impeached for. Might be wrong...

Mark Hughes did
Trump on 10:41 - Jan 18 with 1114 views2Thomas2Bowles

We will soon see what Biden does, if anything, about South American migrant.

It looks like not a lot, as many now think they will have a better chance of getting in.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-55699540.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024