Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump 09:43 - Oct 27 with 114415 viewsHooparoo

An Australian professor of Data Analytics from Griffith University who predicted Trump’s first win, the Australian Federal Election(when all the polls said the opposite) and Brexit has called it - Trump will be re-elected for another 4 years. You heard it here first.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Trump on 22:34 - Nov 2 with 2538 viewskensalriser

If Trump wins - and I'm definitely not counting that out - we might see some asylum seekers from an unlikely source.

https://www.politico.eu/article/not-a-single-uk-constituency-would-vote-for-dona

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Trump on 22:45 - Nov 2 with 2499 viewsgobbles

Trump on 22:32 - Nov 2 by DavieQPR

This election is all about do you like Trump or do you dislike Trump. Biden is inconsequential.
The Establishment and MSM are anti Trump whilst most ordinary people are pro Trump. I cannot see Trump losing this unless the dead use mail in votes to a big degree.

If you truly believe that, you can get good odds on it.
Laughable this "MSM" thing. Trump's biggest supporters are For News, who openly support him and broadcast whatever story he wants. The biggest news network in the United States owned by Rupert Murdoch and somehow they are not "the MSM".
Just like the big US Talk Radio networks that are all crazy right wing. How are they not "MSM"?
Trump is getting smashed and then he will cry about it and is such a vicious narcissist, he doesn't care what damage he does to his own county.
Trump on 22:58 - Nov 2 with 2468 viewstraininvain

This election is all about do you like Trump or do you dislike Trump. Biden is inconsequential.
The Establishment and MSM are anti Trump whilst most ordinary people are pro Trump. I cannot see Trump losing this unless the dead use mail in votes to a big degree.

We’ll find out soon enough whether most ordinary people are pro Trump and you might well be right.

But I think most sensible people accept that it’s possible for both Trump and Biden to win without the dead using mail in ballots.

Let’s try to avoid spreading misinformation online. We’re better than that.
Trump on 23:15 - Nov 2 with 2420 viewsEmpireStateRanger

I would very much disagree with you on the “ordinary people” claim.
Trump on 23:42 - Nov 2 with 2400 viewsrobith

Trump on 23:15 - Nov 2 by EmpireStateRanger

I would very much disagree with you on the “ordinary people” claim.

Yeah was gonna say - everyone loves the guy who *checks notes* lost the popular vote
Trump on 00:22 - Nov 3 with 2350 viewsMatch82

Agree that Biden was the most neutral and least controversial character that the democrat party could put up. Entirely disagree that most ordinary people are "pro trump". There's a very small proportion of the country who are "pro trump" (and for that matter not many who are "pro Biden") and vast swathes of the country who are voting democrat/republican regardless of the candidate. I have friends voting for both parties. The ones voting for Trump despise him as a person and a leader but their party beliefs (pro life, pro business) mean they would vote for whoever was on that republican ticket
Trump on 00:46 - Nov 3 with 2330 viewsBoston

Trump on 22:45 - Nov 2 by gobbles

If you truly believe that, you can get good odds on it.
Laughable this "MSM" thing. Trump's biggest supporters are For News, who openly support him and broadcast whatever story he wants. The biggest news network in the United States owned by Rupert Murdoch and somehow they are not "the MSM".
Just like the big US Talk Radio networks that are all crazy right wing. How are they not "MSM"?
Trump is getting smashed and then he will cry about it and is such a vicious narcissist, he doesn't care what damage he does to his own county.

Fox News Is the 60th ranked channel in the United States.

7% of American TV Reporters / Broadcasters / Journalists in the United States are either Republican or Conservatives.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2020 1:11]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Trump on 00:49 - Nov 3 with 2326 viewsBoston

Trump on 23:42 - Nov 2 by robith

Yeah was gonna say - everyone loves the guy who *checks notes* lost the popular vote

The ‘Popular Vote’ does not decide the outcome of British Elections.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Trump on 01:34 - Nov 3 with 2292 viewskensalriser

Trump on 00:49 - Nov 3 by Boston

When was the last time a U.K. government was formed by the party that won the second largest share of the vote?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Trump on 03:04 - Nov 3 with 2269 viewsNW5Hoop

Trump on 00:46 - Nov 3 by Boston

7% of American TV Reporters / Broadcasters / Journalists in the United States are either Republican or Conservatives.

Citation, please, or I'm calling bullsh*t on that claim.
Trump on 04:42 - Nov 3 with 2242 viewsMatch82

Trump on 03:04 - Nov 3 by NW5Hoop

Citation, please, or I'm calling bullsh*t on that claim.

No idea where the 7% comes from.

But the accuracy of that number should probably be considered in the light of the other claim about fox news being the "60th ranked channel"

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-ratings-most-watched-channel-summer-202
Trump on 07:01 - Nov 3 with 2176 viewsdistortR

Trump on 00:22 - Nov 3 by Match82

Agree that Biden was the most neutral and least controversial character that the democrat party could put up. Entirely disagree that most ordinary people are "pro trump". There's a very small proportion of the country who are "pro trump" (and for that matter not many who are "pro Biden") and vast swathes of the country who are voting democrat/republican regardless of the candidate. I have friends voting for both parties. The ones voting for Trump despise him as a person and a leader but their party beliefs (pro life, pro business) mean they would vote for whoever was on that republican ticket

"Agree that Biden was the most neutral and least controversial character that the democrat party could put up". I think you'd have to add, "In the mindset of a voting public that elected Trump and a democratic party intent on preserving the status quo that is tearing America apart". IMHO he is not a nice man - an enabler of Middle East conflicts, the sexual assault allegations, speaking fondly about pro-segregationists, appalling voting record (Pro cuts in social security etc), the hunter biden scandal (Glenn Greenwald's resignation from 'the intercept' over editorial interference in a piece he was writing on this and it's editorial suppression, NYT having it's twitter account deleted for the same reason make interesting reading).

If I was American, if i voted, it would be a vote against, not for. As someone said, you've got a bowl of shit in front of you, but all you've got to do is eat half of it, not the whole thing. But it's still shit.

[Post edited 3 Nov 2020 7:24]
Trump on 07:50 - Nov 3 with 2131 viewstraininvain

Well done all on keeping this thread civil. Let’s try to keep it that way irrespective of the result.

Interesting 24 hours ahead!
Trump on 07:51 - Nov 3 with 2128 viewsPhildo

Looking forward to 'Culture Wars XXVVIII' streaming on reputable channels tonight.
Trump on 08:36 - Nov 3 with 2061 viewsqprd

Trump on 07:50 - Nov 3 by traininvain

Well done all on keeping this thread civil. Let’s try to keep it that way irrespective of the result.

Interesting 24 hours ahead!

Traininvain- you are genuinely too nice a person and a much better man than me

I just don’t think you can be civil or engage in an intelligent conversation with someone who suggests that “the dead will use mail in ballots” to vote in biden.

don’t think the poster rly thought that one through, did he?
Trump on 09:01 - Nov 3 with 2012 viewstraininvain

Trump on 08:36 - Nov 3 by qprd

Traininvain- you are genuinely too nice a person and a much better man than me

I just don’t think you can be civil or engage in an intelligent conversation with someone who suggests that “the dead will use mail in ballots” to vote in biden.

don’t think the poster rly thought that one through, did he?

Thanks for the kind words (I think!). It’s a difficult one and I’ve been guilty of falling into the trap many a time but I think it’s important that we learn to disagree with one another without having a massive fall out or punch up.

And the only way we’ll truly understand each other is by talking and listening. I’m more interested to know why people believe that Biden can only win if the dead vote because whatever happens in the election (even if Trump loses) we all need overcome the hate and learn to live together without all this anger.

Maybe I’m going soft in my old age but that’s the way I see it.
Trump on 09:15 - Nov 3 with 1985 viewsgobbles

Fox News has almost the viewership of CNN and MSNBC combined, yet those are the exact organisations that Trump and his minions characterise as "MSM".
Obviously, they are cable news channels (more people watch BBC One than Sky News), but we are trying to compare apples with apples here. If CNN are the characterisation of the MSM, than Fox News are definitely it too.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/373814/cable-news-network-viewership-usa/
[Post edited 3 Nov 2020 9:21]
Trump on 09:20 - Nov 3 with 1968 viewsEastR

you might be confusing that with the DIY channel

"For the fourth year in a row, Fox News Channel finished 2019 as the most-watched network on cable"
https://www.thewrap.com/115-cable-channels-ranked-by-2019-viewership-yes-comedy-

"Fox News, meanwhile, weathered controversy to end the year as TV’s No. 5 network and most-watched cable outlet"

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/network-ratings-top-channels-fox-news-espn-cnn-

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Trump on 10:04 - Nov 3 with 1887 viewsgobbles

Fox News is actually the FIFTH highest rated channel in the US and by far the highest news channel. It gets more viewers even than ESPN.
Feel free to throw more imaginary statistics about

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/network-ratings-top-channels-fox-news-espn-cnn-
Trump on 10:25 - Nov 3 with 1845 viewsCamberleyR

Trump on 00:49 - Nov 3 by Boston

It almost certainly does. Only twice in history in a UK General Election has a political party won an overall majority whilst losing the popular vote; 1874 and 1951. Labour also won the most seats in February 1974 with a lower share of the popular vote but didn't have a majority.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2020 10:26]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Trump on 10:26 - Nov 3 with 1843 viewsqprd

Trump on 10:04 - Nov 3 by gobbles

Fox News is actually the FIFTH highest rated channel in the US and by far the highest news channel. It gets more viewers even than ESPN.
Feel free to throw more imaginary statistics about

when you blindly support every single thing that trump says, facts don’t matter. You have license to just blabber anything out (such as Fox News being 60th ranked tv channel) and hope no one else follows up

These are the same people who blindly accept his claims that “bidens takes billions and billions” or “a vaccine is coming in a few weeks” (a few weeks passed a few months ago?).... or nonsensical Hunter biden conspiracies ... or that 3milliom people illegally voted for Clinton in hrc (bc trump was so butthurt he lost the general election(

On the topic of the “MSM”, lest we also forget Sinclair broadcasting .... again, though, no point doing research if you just follow every word trump says
Trump on 10:34 - Nov 3 with 1824 viewsgobbles

Trump on 10:26 - Nov 3 by qprd

when you blindly support every single thing that trump says, facts don’t matter. You have license to just blabber anything out (such as Fox News being 60th ranked tv channel) and hope no one else follows up

These are the same people who blindly accept his claims that “bidens takes billions and billions” or “a vaccine is coming in a few weeks” (a few weeks passed a few months ago?).... or nonsensical Hunter biden conspiracies ... or that 3milliom people illegally voted for Clinton in hrc (bc trump was so butthurt he lost the general election(

On the topic of the “MSM”, lest we also forget Sinclair broadcasting .... again, though, no point doing research if you just follow every word trump says

Good point on Sinclair. Right wing group controlling huge number of local TV stations.

Here is John Oliver's piece on them for those that don't know them

[Post edited 3 Nov 2020 10:35]
Trump on 11:26 - Nov 3 with 1723 viewsJuzzie

On the whole, most people (here and in the US) seem to just blindly believe what they are told especially if it fits their own narrative. No fact checking, no questioning, no thought that maybe it's not correct, nothing. Just happy to hear whatever it is they want to hear.

It's mind numbingly sad.
Trump on 11:36 - Nov 3 with 1690 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Trump on 11:26 - Nov 3 by Juzzie

On the whole, most people (here and in the US) seem to just blindly believe what they are told especially if it fits their own narrative. No fact checking, no questioning, no thought that maybe it's not correct, nothing. Just happy to hear whatever it is they want to hear.

It's mind numbingly sad.

You're absolutely right, Juzzie.

Oh, wait....

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Trump on 11:49 - Nov 3 with 1656 viewsJuzzie

Trump on 11:36 - Nov 3 by BrianMcCarthy

You're absolutely right, Juzzie.

Oh, wait....

What makes it worse is they are seemingly oblivious to the fact they are actually being manipulated and any suggestion they are is just met with wild derision because no one likes to think they might have been hoodwinked. So the powers that be absolutely play on this to control things.

The US call themselves the land of the free. Having people in cars blocking roads to prevent people from voting, or trying to manipulate or halt postal votes etc is not a land that is free.
Then you have a leader that we all know will absolutely kick up a massive hissy fit and refuse to accept it should he not win when most people would normally step down graciously. He doesn't have an ounce of graciousness or compassion or any other similar positive virtue in him. His idea of a joke is something or someone that is ridiculed.

Edit: if he loses not only will his behavior be irrational but he will refuse to accept it's anything other than cheating or anything else subversive that has conspired against him winning. He will flatly refuse to accept that possibly it's because people no longer want him and he will go super nova on Twitter and elsewhere to say and do anything he can to try and prove it.

I always find it strange that in the US the vote is cast at the beginning of November yet it's not until end of January, nearly three months later, that a new or re-elected President is sworn in. That's three months of him trying to do anything he can to reverse the outcome. Utter nut job and will massively destabilise the country in a time when the US, and the rest of the world, needs calm & stability.

He tweeted this and the only person who is potentially cheating, undermining the system of law and inciting violence is himself.

He has said the same on Facebook who responded; "Facebook, the social network did not hide the post, but added the warning: "Both voting by mail and voting in person have a long history of trustworthiness in the US. Voter fraud is extremely rare across voting methods."

Apart from blatant lying, seems that Trump is getting his excuses in early just in case.

[Post edited 3 Nov 2020 12:41]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024