Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 we really should be looking at at Borehamwood 19:56 - Dec 4 with 693 viewsbosh67

Having watched the highlights from the FA Cup game Canvey Island v Boreham Wood (0-3)

I believe we are tracking Sorba Thomas (21) who looks like a really great midfield prospect but the other player we should look at is the forward Kabongo Tshimanga, who is 23. I really like these two players, very much in our mould.

Thomas just has an ease about his play and Tshimanga not only looks like a proper player but his two footed calm style reminds me of Eze.

I know they are playing minows but those two are definitely for me, given what we are trying to do, two to bring in. £250K would easily get these two in with change.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

2 we really should be looking at at Borehamwood on 19:58 - Dec 4 with 687 viewsNorthernr

Haven’t seen a lot since but Tshimanga terrorised Hall and Barbet at theirs last summer.
2 we really should be looking at at Borehamwood on 20:00 - Dec 4 with 677 viewsbosh67

2 we really should be looking at at Borehamwood on 19:58 - Dec 4 by Northernr

Haven’t seen a lot since but Tshimanga terrorised Hall and Barbet at theirs last summer.

I've only seen two or three games he's played in but he's totally double footed, has the same way of being able to get past players like they aren't there as Eze and perhaps most importantly, he's really quick.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024