Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The possibility of weird things 00:10 - Dec 5 with 366 viewsqprxtc

Just watched that lockdown film , Host. Preeeety preeeety good.

But as confirmed Agnostic i nether believe in an after life, a before life or a during life. But at the same time I believe in all of them. Hey, why make a commitment, life is good on the fence.

Anyway, do weird supernatural things happen as in real life or is it just a load of cobblers. Is David Icke the old Donald Trump.

I used to think that werewolves were real. But I realised I was wan£ing too much.

Is the Supernatural or not?

Or and Warburton Is fine by me. I’m still getting over Mullery.
The possibility of weird things on 00:54 - Dec 5 with 330 viewstimcocking

Considered absolutely real and normal part of life by virtually everybody where i am. Make that everybody. In fact, everything literally revolves around that stuff. Magic spells and ghosts all over the shop. You see stuff here...would be hard to fathom back home. I shouldn't think there's a Thai Boxer in the country who doesn't have at least some protection spells stencilled into their skin. If you get one, you must follow a certain set of rules to keep the magic working. For example, you mustn't ever walk under a washing line or spit. When i got the missus a car, first thing we had to do was take it to the temple where the monks bless the car and paint a magic protection spell on the ceiling*. I know i've mentioned the school near me being closed due to too many possessions of kids by spirits. Actually, each new building must have a 'spirit house' adjacent, where the spirits who have been displaced by the new building can go to reside. They must be given food and drink and prayers and incense daily, or they'll become angry. It is a totally different world.

https://www.sakyantchiangmai.com/what-is-a-sak-yant-tattoo/

Perhaps this stuff is why people here typically appear so much happier and nicer and kinder and more satisfied than in the 'west''? They don't have many Grant Hall types over here.

Still covet that cap.

* Didn't stop her crashing into a tree, though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024