Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
met a QPR fan at Gullivers World in Warrington yesterday 23:55 - Dec 13 with 2451 viewsPeterHucker

I don't meet many QPR fans where I live in Cheshire!
Yesterday a bloke saw my QPR hat and told me he's been a Rs fan ever since the 1982 Cup Final.
Any chance they are on here?
met a QPR fan at Gullivers World in Warrington yesterday on 00:03 - Dec 14 with 2425 viewsBoston

A fellow traveller, huh?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

met a QPR fan at Gullivers World in Warrington yesterday on 09:44 - Dec 14 with 2235 viewsRangersDave

wasnt me and i live in Warrington..

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

met a QPR fan at Gullivers World in Warrington yesterday on 12:22 - Dec 14 with 2124 viewsMyke

Always causes a bit of a stir if I meet fellow fans over here. Saw two kids in hoops shirts at at fast food place last year. No parents around in the time we were there. It would have been weird if I approached them, but would love to have known the history behind the kit.
met a QPR fan at Gullivers World in Warrington yesterday on 12:37 - Dec 14 with 2084 viewsWatford_Ranger

Is there anything better than seeing a QPR shirt across a pool or bar on holiday, shouting “You Rs” and getting blank looks from both the bloke you’ve shouted at and the rest of the people within earshot?
met a QPR fan at Gullivers World in Warrington yesterday on 12:45 - Dec 14 with 2059 viewsJuzzie

met a QPR fan at Gullivers World in Warrington yesterday on 12:37 - Dec 14 by Watford_Ranger

Is there anything better than seeing a QPR shirt across a pool or bar on holiday, shouting “You Rs” and getting blank looks from both the bloke you’ve shouted at and the rest of the people within earshot?

I was queuing up at the local butchers on Saturday to order my turkey and there were a couple of lads (late teens) ahead of me. One of them had a QPR (new badge) puffa jacket. I was wearing my (old badge) QPR jacket so I shouted 'You R's'. They just looked at me as though I was odd.
met a QPR fan at Gullivers World in Warrington yesterday on 12:56 - Dec 14 with 2036 viewshantssi

I was out running down here last year in my Alzheimer’s Society shirt with QPR on the back when a car stopped along side me and a very embarrassed couple asked me if I was a supporter or did it stand for something else!
We had a good chat for about 5 minutes and it was nice to have a rest!
met a QPR fan at Gullivers World in Warrington yesterday on 16:12 - Dec 14 with 1921 viewsBoston

An older gent approached me in a car park at the Blue Hills Reservation on Saturday evening, asked if I was a Rangers fan, then told me he used to go to Loftus Rd when he was a kid. He’d moved to the US when he was 18 and that was the end of his interest / support, told me he had never met another R since! He seemed quite emotional about it all, though I may have run over his dog.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2020 16:13]

met a QPR fan at Gullivers World in Warrington yesterday on 17:04 - Dec 14 with 1836 viewsaston_hoop

This summer here in Barcelona, I saw a possibly Chinese ethnicity gentleman wearing one of our shirts from back when we were sponsored by Gulf Air. I gave him a UUURSSS, he looked at me like I was absolutely mad and possibly about to cause him harm. One and only time I've seen a shirt here

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

met a QPR fan at Gullivers World in Warrington yesterday on 17:10 - Dec 14 with 1820 viewsRanger_Things

Small world.
met a QPR fan at Gullivers World in Warrington yesterday on 18:37 - Dec 14 with 1729 viewsHayesender

Sat outside a cafe in Majorca a couple of summers ago with my Guiness retro shirt on, and the waiter started talking to me about Celtic etc.

He got us mixed up with the lot from Glasgow

Poll: Shamima Beghum

met a QPR fan at Gullivers World in Warrington yesterday on 19:26 - Dec 14 with 1660 viewsCheshireR

Warrington is an R's hotspot. Not unusual for us to have four Rangers fans at Warrington Town matches.
met a QPR fan at Gullivers World in Warrington yesterday on 19:37 - Dec 14 with 1633 viewsBoston

met a QPR fan at Gullivers World in Warrington yesterday on 19:26 - Dec 14 by CheshireR

Warrington is an R's hotspot. Not unusual for us to have four Rangers fans at Warrington Town matches.

How's their defence?

met a QPR fan at Gullivers World in Warrington yesterday on 20:12 - Dec 14 with 1560 viewsderbyhoop

When we played Cardiff (A) in the playoff finals there were 3 coachloads from NW England, so it shouldn't be a complete surprise.

I know another QPR supporter living 10kms from me in Haute-Vienne, Limousin.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

met a QPR fan at Gullivers World in Warrington yesterday on 20:27 - Dec 14 with 1532 viewsCheshireR

met a QPR fan at Gullivers World in Warrington yesterday on 19:37 - Dec 14 by Boston

How's their defence?

Let's just say we all feel at home.
met a QPR fan at Gullivers World in Warrington yesterday on 21:57 - Dec 14 with 1447 viewsBoston

All these fans from Cheshire. Is it something to do with LFW and cheese?

met a QPR fan at Gullivers World in Warrington yesterday on 22:22 - Dec 14 with 1417 viewsted_hendrix

The year that Neil Warnock got us into the Prem I went with the Missus for a few days break In Looe, Cornwall, it was the day the Prem fixture list came out but I missed them.
In the pub that night was a group of locals and one of them was wearing the full length QPR jacket, so I asked what was our first game back in the Prem and he laughed in a Cornish accent and said he didn't know but he was Neil Warnocks builder on his farm.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

met a QPR fan at Gullivers World in Warrington yesterday on 22:28 - Dec 14 with 1409 viewsBurnleyhoop

From Burnley.....strangely enough. Shame Rangers don’t have at least some of the grit and backbone the Clarets showed against Arsenal the other night. To say we have a soft underbelly (and have for some time) is stating the bleeding obvious.

We need to find some balance. I enjoy watching the ball players at work, but on its own it is simply not enough, particularly when there is no end product. I agree with others on this forum, a left back , CDM and BOs replacement urgently needed in Jan. Happy to stick with Warbs IF he looks to address our glaringly obvious weaknesses.
met a QPR fan at Gullivers World in Warrington yesterday on 22:41 - Dec 14 with 1395 viewsRangersDave

really? their ground is less than a mile from me.
We must all meet sometime for a pint.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024