Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two new strikers to aid our push to 15th 01:46 - Dec 15 with 2735 viewsFredManRave

https://the72.co.uk/207048/qpr-could-agree-deals-with-two-strikers-next-month-st

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Two new strikers to aid our push to 15th on 02:23 - Dec 15 with 2696 viewsSharpy36

"Stoke City are also in the running for the running for the 21-year-old who’s been exiled by Auxerre this season — he’s yet to feature for the club this season"

Sounds about right

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Two new strikers to aid our push to 15th on 04:03 - Dec 15 with 2641 viewsozexile

May as well have kept Sylla and Smith.
Two new strikers to aid our push to 15th on 06:24 - Dec 15 with 2547 viewsWatford_Ranger

We’ll be going loco Lassine Sinayoko
If you stay too long
Two new strikers to aid our push to 15th on 08:18 - Dec 15 with 2355 viewsBAWHoops

- Can we make this the Jan transfer window thread?

Comes round quicker every year

Personally the only position we should be looking at is a central midfielder. A canny loan from a Prem club to add a bit of authority, guile and experience in there. Couldn't tell you who!
A left back as well if the right one becomes availbale

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Two new strikers to aid our push to 15th on 09:58 - Dec 15 with 2137 viewsAntti_Heinola

Two new strikers to aid our push to 15th on 08:18 - Dec 15 by BAWHoops

- Can we make this the Jan transfer window thread?

Comes round quicker every year

Personally the only position we should be looking at is a central midfielder. A canny loan from a Prem club to add a bit of authority, guile and experience in there. Couldn't tell you who!
A left back as well if the right one becomes availbale

CB, LB, CDM - any or all, depending on what's affordable.

Bare bones.

Two new strikers to aid our push to 15th on 10:14 - Dec 15 with 2092 viewsdaveB

Two new strikers to aid our push to 15th on 09:58 - Dec 15 by Antti_Heinola

CB, LB, CDM - any or all, depending on what's affordable.

I'd give Niko the season to see how he does, after giving him a 4 year deal have to give him more than 3 months before giving up.

Central midfield is the obvious weak area and has been for a long time
Two new strikers to aid our push to 15th on 10:33 - Dec 15 with 2028 viewsWatford_Ranger

Two new strikers to aid our push to 15th on 10:14 - Dec 15 by daveB

I'd give Niko the season to see how he does, after giving him a 4 year deal have to give him more than 3 months before giving up.

Central midfield is the obvious weak area and has been for a long time

Think Niko needs competition at least. It’s a big ask to play every match in this condensed season especially.

But yeah even if he got injured someone could fill in at a push. The midfield is desperate.
Two new strikers to aid our push to 15th on 10:36 - Dec 15 with 2019 viewsAntti_Heinola

Two new strikers to aid our push to 15th on 10:33 - Dec 15 by Watford_Ranger

Think Niko needs competition at least. It’s a big ask to play every match in this condensed season especially.

But yeah even if he got injured someone could fill in at a push. The midfield is desperate.

Exactly, not saying Niko should be bombed out, but clearly the captain of glasgow rangers ain't up to it, so we need something else there.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Two new strikers to aid our push to 15th on 10:42 - Dec 15 with 2002 viewsbosh67

Two new strikers to aid our push to 15th on 10:36 - Dec 15 by Antti_Heinola

Exactly, not saying Niko should be bombed out, but clearly the captain of glasgow rangers ain't up to it, so we need something else there.

I'm guessing Masterson or Barbet would cover left back if absolutely needed short term. Barbet is left footed and Masterson can use both feet.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Two new strikers to aid our push to 15th on 10:53 - Dec 15 with 1963 viewsdaveB

Two new strikers to aid our push to 15th on 10:33 - Dec 15 by Watford_Ranger

We've got Wallace and Barbet who can play left back, I just think if we are going to spend money it should be on other areas of the team.
Two new strikers to aid our push to 15th on 10:55 - Dec 15 with 1952 viewsDannytheR

Two new strikers to aid our push to 15th on 10:42 - Dec 15 by bosh67

I'm guessing Masterson or Barbet would cover left back if absolutely needed short term. Barbet is left footed and Masterson can use both feet.

And both hands.
Two new strikers to aid our push to 15th on 14:15 - Dec 15 with 1759 viewsBenny_the_Ball

For me midfield is our weakest area. We rarely control this sector and instead look to break the lines with defenders feeding wingers who in turn support the lone striker. This is why Warburton puts emphasis on central defenders who are comfortable in possession and can pick a pass. Unfortunately the system affords the defence no protection and leaves the team horribly exposed (particularly on the flanks), hence our propensity to concede goals. The problem is further compounded by a stuttering forward line that is neither clinical nor plays to the lone striker's strengths (i.e. crosses).

Whilst I'm keen on Warburton's style of play in principle, in practice we don't have the calibre of squad required to make it work. IMHO he should adopt a more pragmatic approach and by that I don't mean go defensive but adopt a system that makes the best use of the tools at his disposal.
Two new strikers to aid our push to 15th on 15:55 - Dec 15 with 1623 views08olesen

If Mass Luongo is available, he would be exactly what we need.

Loves a tackle and would be a good complement to LTC.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Two new strikers to aid our push to 15th on 16:48 - Dec 15 with 1495 viewsderbyhoop

Clickbait!!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024