Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great news 15:12 - Dec 24 with 3309 viewsNortbankboy

Boris has agreed a compromised deal.
farage and the brexi t boys won't like that.
Suck it up
[Post edited 24 Dec 2020 15:13]
Great news on 15:19 - Dec 24 with 2373 viewsfelixstowe_jack

He has achieved a lot in 12 months. He won an election, got the brexit bill through parliament, left the EU on 31st January 2020, sorted out the worlds largest ever trade deal in less than 11 months.

Poor uncle Jeremy must be crying in his allotment but at such decisive action.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Great news on 16:12 - Dec 24 with 2345 viewsonehunglow

a no deal would have seen unprecedented poverty in this country.Only Farge and his "class" would have been immune.

Yet Valley people voted for this preening cretin

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Great news on 18:20 - Dec 24 with 2298 viewspikeypaul

Northbankboy,looks like once again you are wrong

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Great news on 18:40 - Dec 24 with 2293 viewsCatullus

Speaking as one of the "brexit boys" I am very happy a deal has been done.

Maybe people can stop moaning now, there will not be a "NO DEAL" disaster. Everyone can stop going on about it and look to the future.

Maybe now the brexit thread can be removed, there's no need for it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Great news on 23:15 - Dec 24 with 2245 viewsJack_Meoff

Great news on 15:19 - Dec 24 by felixstowe_jack

He has achieved a lot in 12 months. He won an election, got the brexit bill through parliament, left the EU on 31st January 2020, sorted out the worlds largest ever trade deal in less than 11 months.

Poor uncle Jeremy must be crying in his allotment but at such decisive action.

Don’t forget how many tens of billions of pounds he’s siphoned into private hands from the public purse in the form of dodgy PPE contracts and the Track and Trace debacle. Phenomenal achievement indeed.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Great news on 00:38 - Dec 25 with 2216 viewsSlugster664

Great news on 23:15 - Dec 24 by Jack_Meoff

Don’t forget how many tens of billions of pounds he’s siphoned into private hands from the public purse in the form of dodgy PPE contracts and the Track and Trace debacle. Phenomenal achievement indeed.

...don't forget the billions handed out in furlough payments

STID

Great news on 08:51 - Dec 25 with 2157 viewsmajorraglan

Great news on 00:38 - Dec 25 by Slugster664

I believe this is one of the stupidest posts I have read in a while. You cant equate the dodgy PPE contracts, the debacle of Track and Trace (the Brexit Ferry contract was another shambles) with furlough payments.
Great news on 10:26 - Dec 25 with 2131 viewsFieryJack

Great news on 08:51 - Dec 25 by majorraglan

I believe this is one of the stupidest posts I have read in a while. You cant equate the dodgy PPE contracts, the debacle of Track and Trace (the Brexit Ferry contract was another shambles) with furlough payments.

Yes you can...if you're a monstrous knob-head like slugster.
Login to get fewer ads

Great news on 11:00 - Dec 25 with 2120 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What a deluded post.
Everybody Brexit has been proved right, as long as we are no longer ruled by the EU and that is still not certain in some areas.
Great news on 18:27 - Dec 25 with 2021 viewsKilkennyjack

Looking forward to Irish bordee being in the Irish Sea.

Bexit has delivered a United Ireland in all but name.☘️
[Post edited 25 Dec 2020 18:28]

Beware of the Risen People

Great news on 18:31 - Dec 25 with 2011 viewsonehunglow

I am just glad a deal is done.
Frankly, I do not give a monkeys about Ireland .
If they want to break away then they can get on with it.
Fook em.

The island is a boil in the arse for us

Great news on 18:51 - Dec 25 with 1997 viewsKilkennyjack

🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺

Great news on 18:55 - Dec 25 with 1989 viewsSlugster664

Great news on 08:51 - Dec 25 by majorraglan

Because you say so yeah? But billions have been paid out in furlough payments...have they not?

STID

Great news on 18:58 - Dec 25 with 1987 viewsSlugster664

Great news on 10:26 - Dec 25 by FieryJack

Yes you can...if you're a monstrous knob-head like slugster.

Oooooooooooh, you're hard Mr Keyboard Warrior

STID

Great news on 19:00 - Dec 25 with 1984 viewsonehunglow

Billions have.
This govt would never ever receive any credit at all from most in Wales being so utterly strangled by class war.

Pitiful.

Labour would have given more ,wouldn't they and from where?

Great news on 21:01 - Dec 25 with 1937 viewsKilkennyjack

Its a crap deal.

At Budget time in March 2021:
The UK National Debt is estimated to be £1.82 trillion.
Labour could not have exceeded this.

Great news on 21:30 - Dec 25 with 1924 viewsCatullus

Great news on 21:01 - Dec 25 by Kilkennyjack

Its a crap deal.

At Budget time in March 2021:
The UK National Debt is estimated to be £1.82 trillion.
Labour could not have exceeded this.

Labour couldn't have exceeded this? Well obviously if they had given out more money, spent more on the NHS, they could have. It's completely silly to argue about that though. Whoever was in government, they needed to do what Bojo did or countless thousands of people would have been totally screwed.

It still comes down to a simple thing, when no deal was on the cards people heavily criticised Bojo but now there is a deal that is wrong too for those people.

Keep calm and carry on.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Great news on 23:17 - Dec 25 with 1904 viewsJack_Meoff

Great news on 00:38 - Dec 25 by Slugster664

What point you making here slug? Because of furlough the government have free reign to loot the treasury on behalf of their mates?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Great news on 03:05 - Dec 26 with 1872 viewsSlugster664

Great news on 23:17 - Dec 25 by Jack_Meoff

What point you making here slug? Because of furlough the government have free reign to loot the treasury on behalf of their mates?

No not saying that...I'm saying people forget the great financial benefits they've had from this government, yet they still moan about something! I've lost almost 7 months employment this year, not a penny to help me from our government. I bet more than half the tosspots whinging on here have received a shi1tload, especially the lefty benefit scroungers. I bet Northbankboy wouldn't be moaning about them if his business was still going...

STID

Great news on 10:09 - Dec 26 with 1811 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Great news on 03:05 - Dec 26 by Slugster664

No not saying that...I'm saying people forget the great financial benefits they've had from this government, yet they still moan about something! I've lost almost 7 months employment this year, not a penny to help me from our government. I bet more than half the tosspots whinging on here have received a shi1tload, especially the lefty benefit scroungers. I bet Northbankboy wouldn't be moaning about them if his business was still going...

Without furlough unemployment would have increased by another million people, who would then receive unemployment benefits. At least there is a possibility they will have jobs to go back to

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Great news on 10:24 - Dec 26 with 1798 viewsFireboy2

Its unfortunate that you are one of the many who didnt qualify for the furlough payments.

I know quite a few who are in the same boat and were told by government advisors that they will have to go out to work to make ends meet when we were in the first national lockdown and should not have left the house.

Then on the other side you have small business people who claimed successfully for the furlough payments then still went out to work when they shoulnt have, therefore almost doubling their income, they are the ones who you should be aiming your ire at.

After what you have been through I'm quite surprised that you still stick up for this lot in charge.
Great news on 10:40 - Dec 26 with 1792 viewsonehunglow

Sticking up?
Nope,just stating the case that even the vile scum Tories can come up with something good.
Meanwhile ,the filth on Labour are planning to defy Sir Keir and vote against the deal.These people never wanted a deal at all and were always leavers -at any cost-as they see EU as a capitalist cadre.

People need to free themselves of class war.

Personally,I d stick up for anyone who has done something worthy of praise and this deal is.

Free us from Class War

Great news on 11:31 - Dec 26 with 1771 viewsJack_Meoff

I'm genuinely sorry you've not received any support, that's horrible. Yes, the furlough scheme has undoubtedly helped some, and credit to the government for that. It has also failed to help many, like yourself.

The cronyism and corruption seen this year in handing out contracts has been absolutely off the scale though. We've gone from beyond corruption into blatant theft. In fact, there's a case to be made that if they'd made as much effort into getting things working (like test and trace) as they did in giving public money to their mates then we'd not still be in this mess in nearly January.
These are two separate issues (this and the furlough scheme) and should be treated as such.

Hope things pick up for you in the new year. 👍
[Post edited 26 Dec 2020 11:32]

Great news on 11:48 - Dec 26 with 1760 viewsNortbankboy

I'm sorry to hear that mate.you should have received help that is wrong.
Myself i have not received a penny off the government either.

But it is what it is.
4 years wasted in negotiations to end up with a deal the same as we started or worse.
Sold our fishing industry down the river.
No protection for workers rights.
But you would not expect a Tory government to look after workers rights would you?.
But

I've never seen the country so divided by this brexi t vote.But that is what the tories do.
Let's all move on and move forward and try to rebuild the mess this country is in.
Let's unite and beat this virus together
Great news on 11:56 - Dec 26 with 1751 viewsHighjack

Great news on 11:48 - Dec 26 by Nortbankboy

I'm sorry to hear that mate.you should have received help that is wrong.
Myself i have not received a penny off the government either.

But it is what it is.
4 years wasted in negotiations to end up with a deal the same as we started or worse.
Sold our fishing industry down the river.
No protection for workers rights.
But you would not expect a Tory government to look after workers rights would you?.
But

I've never seen the country so divided by this brexi t vote.But that is what the tories do.
Let's all move on and move forward and try to rebuild the mess this country is in.
Let's unite and beat this virus together

Workers rights in the U.K. very often go well beyond the minimum standard set by the EU. It’s generally a lot safer to work in this country too.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024