Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. 14:56 - Jan 4 with 21659 viewsOldPedro

Let's hope this isn't anything to do with us!!!!!!

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 12:28 - Mar 28 with 4530 viewsNorthernr

New gig seems to be going well.
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 13:06 - Mar 28 with 4432 viewskarl

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 12:28 - Mar 28 by Northernr

I think the BBC have removed the article but he was quoted as saying something like 'the previous coaching staff should face charges/jail for what they've done to this squad'.
He's had no impact whatsoever yet he's saying things like that, he really is a horrible professional.
He's gained 7 points in 10 games, 1pt from last 5, while his predecessor got 27 from 28 games. Top man

Edit. There's been two previous managers this season
[Post edited 28 Mar 2021 13:08]
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 13:10 - Mar 28 with 4419 viewsrsonist

Rowan Vine was a perfect hypothetical in terms of the finer line this club has ever cared/dared to admit between insouciant maverick ledge and egotistical pr1ck (or indeed band of brothers/divisive bully clique). If looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck then... it depends if it wins games on its own or fits into the pond ecosystem.

Not saying I'm any different in this, it's just an unuttered hypocrisy in football supporting at a fundamental level.
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 14:28 - Mar 28 with 4255 viewsLazyFan

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 12:28 - Mar 28 by Northernr

Yes, no assault charges have been filed ... as of yet!

zzzzzzzzzz

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 14:46 - Mar 28 with 4195 viewsstainrods_elbow

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 16:15 - Jan 4 by LazyFan

You don't understand, he's just a misunderstood kid from the ghetto. In da ghetto!

If only you will hear his story and give him just one more another chance ...
and then another
and then another
and then another
and then another
and then another
and then another ...

Or, in the words of the master melancholic turned misquoted non-racist, Stephen Morrissey:

'Don't blame the sweet and tender hooligan, hooligan
Because he'll never, never, never, never
Never, never do it again, not until the next time'

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:19 - Apr 11 with 3687 viewsrsonist

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/joey-barton-bristol-rovers-secret-5

Joey Discodroid reveals the cosmic secrets behind [checks notes] Northampton 1-1 Bristol Rovers.
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 16:08 - Apr 11 with 3551 viewshantssi

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:19 - Apr 11 by rsonist

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/joey-barton-bristol-rovers-secret-5

Joey Discodroid reveals the cosmic secrets behind [checks notes] Northampton 1-1 Bristol Rovers.

Seriously???!!!
Just how bad would he have been then hadn’t he have met these people who changed his life?!
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 16:23 - Apr 11 with 3516 viewsBoston

Well, he'd have just carried on with the singing, I suppose.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:41 - Apr 17 with 3084 viewsted_hendrix

Lost at home today and now in deep trouble, no games in hand either, maybe he's talking to his players in French?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 16:20 - Apr 17 with 2971 viewsE15Hoop

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:41 - Apr 17 by ted_hendrix

Lost at home today and now in deep trouble, no games in hand either, maybe he's talking to his players in French?

Judging by some of the cosmic bullsh*t he's coming out with these days, talking to them at all seems like his major error..
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 16:30 - Apr 17 with 2929 viewskarl

His 0.76 points per game (14 matches) positively dwarfed by his predecessors 0.98 per game!
He was saying they should have been jailed for incompetence a few weeks ago.
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 17:14 - Apr 17 with 2821 viewsdanehoop

Well he does have experience of being jailed, albeit for being an ars***le.

Never knowingly understood

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 21:15 - Apr 20 with 2547 viewshantssi

Still going well I see 😜
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 21:58 - Apr 20 with 2470 viewsLazyFan

He just needs the players to listen, the fan to listen, in fact, anyone who will listen, like just anyone!

Managing teams without the Football Manager money cheats is hard.

zzzzzzzzzz

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 21:58 - Apr 20 with 2469 viewsted_hendrix

Feck me they lost at home again and are now bottom, there is new Manager bounce and there is new Manager bounce but Barton has been a bouncing disaster.

Team talk in French.

*Je m'appelle Joey Barton et je suis vraiment un manager de merde*

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 23:40 - Apr 20 with 2388 viewsdixiedean

A great shame he went to the Gas as we have so many good links to them and many of us have an affinity with them .Or did until he went there. Pity the pr!ck didn’t go to MK and took them down instead.
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 23:49 - Apr 20 with 2363 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 23:40 - Apr 20 by dixiedean

A great shame he went to the Gas as we have so many good links to them and many of us have an affinity with them .Or did until he went there. Pity the pr!ck didn’t go to MK and took them down instead.

Ya, I feel sorry for the Gasheads. Always loved them due to our links.

"Pity the pr!ck didn’t go to MK and took them down instead." - couldn't agree more.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 08:05 - Apr 21 with 2201 viewsenfieldargh

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 10:54 - Apr 25 with 2023 viewshantssi

Job done!
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 17:33 - Apr 27 with 1700 viewsTacticalR

I've washed that man right out of my hair.

Air hostess clique

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 17:47 - Apr 27 with 1641 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Can't deny Barton has an interesting take on things...

-----------------

[From an article linked a few posts back]

Barton, his staff and the squad removed their boots to soak up the energy.

"Removing your shoes and standing barefoot on the ground allows negative energy to leave your body while also absorbing positive energy from your chosen sacred space.

“The earth is a huge ball of molten lava spinning around the sun which is emitting electrical and heat pulses. The earth gets struck by lightning multiple times a day and absorbs positive and negative electrons and because our bodies are mainly water, and the moon affects tides and it’s logical to think the moon affects us.

“So if you keep your shoes on, you’ve got rubber in the bottom of your soles. But obviously we’re made, developed over the evolutionary process, to walk bare-footed; that’s why we have hard skin on the bottom of our feet.

“If we walk on beaches or grass, the positive and negative electrons in your body are able to escape via the bottom of your feet and you recharge with positive electrons. Which makes sense to me. If the earth is constantly struck by the sun and these invisible forces of gravity and things we are unaware of."

-----------------

NURSE!!!!
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 17:49 - Apr 27 with 1632 viewsOutWestR

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 17:47 - Apr 27 by Ashdown_Ranger

-----------------

"Removing your shoes and standing barefoot on the ground allows negative energy to leave your body while also absorbing positive energy from your chosen sacred space.

“The earth is a huge ball of molten lava spinning around the sun which is emitting electrical and heat pulses. The earth gets struck by lightning multiple times a day and absorbs positive and negative electrons and because our bodies are mainly water, and the moon affects tides and it’s logical to think the moon affects us.

“So if you keep your shoes on, you’ve got rubber in the bottom of your soles. But obviously we’re made, developed over the evolutionary process, to walk bare-footed; that’s why we have hard skin on the bottom of our feet.

“If we walk on beaches or grass, the positive and negative electrons in your body are able to escape via the bottom of your feet and you recharge with positive electrons. Which makes sense to me. If the earth is constantly struck by the sun and these invisible forces of gravity and things we are unaware of."

-----------------

NURSE!!!!

I tried doing that once, ended up with chilblains on most of my toes.
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 17:53 - Apr 27 with 1607 viewsTacticalR

So Barton has turned into a New Age guru?

Air hostess clique

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 17:55 - Apr 27 with 1590 viewsR_from_afar

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 17:47 - Apr 27 by Ashdown_Ranger

-----------------

-----------------

NURSE!!!!

OMG

He and Felix Magath would be a dream team for some club or other, Chelsea perhaps

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 18:21 - Apr 27 with 1522 viewsJuzzie

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 17:53 - Apr 27 by TacticalR

So Barton has turned into a New Age guru?

How long before he gets a top-knot?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024