Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. 14:56 - Jan 4 with 21623 viewsOldPedro

Let's hope this isn't anything to do with us!!!!!!

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 19:05 - Jan 4 with 2520 viewsPhildo

Another here who would have to take a sabbatical if that cnt ever came near my club again
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 19:25 - Jan 4 with 2444 viewsNed_Kennedys

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 16:52 - Jan 4 by BrianMcCarthy

And I think less of Hill for doing so.

Really? You think Clint Hill should have turned the job offer down because some fans at a club he used to play for don't like Joey Barton?
And I would suggest Clint Hill and the other QPR players who are friends with Barton probably know him a lot better as a person than anyone on this forum.....
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 19:37 - Jan 4 with 2412 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 19:25 - Jan 4 by Ned_Kennedys

Really? You think Clint Hill should have turned the job offer down because some fans at a club he used to play for don't like Joey Barton?
And I would suggest Clint Hill and the other QPR players who are friends with Barton probably know him a lot better as a person than anyone on this forum.....

Not just because some fans don't like him, Ned.

Clive has listed Barton's many transgressions above. We can all sin once, and I'm sure we all have more than once, but in my eyes that lengthy list makes him a completely unsuitable employer or colleague.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 19:38 - Jan 4 with 2401 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 19:05 - Jan 4 by Phildo

Another here who would have to take a sabbatical if that cnt ever came near my club again

I don't think I'd ever take a break from Rangers, but I'd imagine it would be no fun, similar to when Redknapp was in charge.

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 19:41 - Jan 4 with 2386 viewsBrianWilson

Think Joey has skype/zoom catchups with Paddy, Ale, Shaun, Jamie, Bradley Orr and Clint semi-regularly so they must like him a bit......maybe.

Kind of appointment you could see Fernandes taking one last punt on if he gets involved again #pashun

It's a huge "NO!" for me.

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 19:58 - Jan 4 with 2314 viewsMyke

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 19:38 - Jan 4 by BrianMcCarthy

I don't think I'd ever take a break from Rangers, but I'd imagine it would be no fun, similar to when Redknapp was in charge.

Not even close to been the same Brian. Rednapp was a bumbling incompetent. A 'Del Boy'. A chancer. Not a saint of course, but his crimes at least were white collar ones. Barton, for reasons Clive listed (the only one I would exclude is his brother's act of murder - he is not his brother's keeper) is a nasty, evil piece of work, both on an doff the pitch. Like all cowards, he was afraid of Diche, which is why he toed the line at Burnley. Moreover, he has raped us once. Morally, I could not support the team if they invited him back into the house again
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 20:02 - Jan 4 with 2301 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I hear you, Myke, but I would be very suspicious of Redknapp's financial dealings, Myke, so I would put him right up there with Barton.

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 20:05 - Jan 4 with 2286 viewsMyke

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 20:02 - Jan 4 by BrianMcCarthy

I hear you, Myke, but I would be very suspicious of Redknapp's financial dealings, Myke, so I would put him right up there with Barton.

Fair enough. I suppose that's what I meant by white collar crime. No condoning it , but I suppose the lack of violence makes him less reprehensible to me
Login to get fewer ads

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 20:07 - Jan 4 with 2276 viewsdistortR

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 20:02 - Jan 4 by BrianMcCarthy

Yeah, Barton made a fool out of us, redknapp could have put us into administration.

Myke, you've used a word i don't think should be used out of context, taking us for fools is not 'raping' us.

And no, I'm not a barton supporter and don't want him anywhere near QPR
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 20:44 - Jan 4 with 2192 viewsnoauthority

I must read/listen to this Nedum interview. Anyone have a link please?

I always felt there was far more to the dressing room split than *all* the decent foreign players we bought being 'mercenaries'. My analysis was Barton, Hill, Derry and Mackie were not exactly welcoming.

Yes, they seemed to care with pumped fists on the pitch, but I never saw any of them actually encouraging anyone around them - balling people out (and in doing so shifting the blame) well there was plenty of that going on.

An alternative take which it seems Nedum makes allusion to...
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 21:01 - Jan 4 with 2142 viewsMyke

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 20:07 - Jan 4 by distortR

Yeah, Barton made a fool out of us, redknapp could have put us into administration.

Myke, you've used a word i don't think should be used out of context, taking us for fools is not 'raping' us.

And no, I'm not a barton supporter and don't want him anywhere near QPR

Well apologies if you were offended
Think he did a bit more than .took us for a fool'
He screwed us in so many ways, which put another way...
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 21:26 - Jan 4 with 2083 viewsdistortR

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 21:01 - Jan 4 by Myke

Well apologies if you were offended
Think he did a bit more than .took us for a fool'
He screwed us in so many ways, which put another way...

as a club, we knew what we were getting when we signed him
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 21:42 - Jan 4 with 2010 viewsdachiltern

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 15:51 - Jan 4 by Northernr

Failed in League 1, despite having a v good budget and strike force for the level.
Arrested for punching another manager in the face, court case pending.
Fired by a club where the chairman is actually his mate, a club that has now twice given him a chance when nobody else would, for being an intolerable knob head.

And still, still, ppl stick up for this cnt and would have him back here.
If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck it’s a fcking duck. Even QPR have more self respect than to bring him back.

Ticks every box!

That is if whatever you do do not let facts get in the way.
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 21:46 - Jan 4 with 2005 viewsDannytheR

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 19:25 - Jan 4 by Ned_Kennedys

True. Then again, most of us on this forum don't really know any QPR players as people, Clint Hill included.
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 21:59 - Jan 4 with 1954 viewsdachiltern

Why is now that directors/chairman make these appointments? The Queens shilling appears to be the answer.
After nigh on 60:years and more particularly since my high school years have followed the shilling and the some daft bastard agreed to allow advertising on the shirts, the tv juggernaut loved it and money became way beyond expectations and even then the major part goes to players.
Ah well, it’s frustrating, I will never know the answer and therefore I shall return to my medication, currently a very nice Shiraz.,
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 22:15 - Jan 4 with 1901 viewssuperhoopdownunder

The worst managers QPR could appoint would be
John Terry
Joey Barton
Tim Sherwood
Paul Hart
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 23:03 - Jan 4 with 1793 viewsdixiedean

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 16:01 - Jan 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

I've bored everyone with this before, but when he got sent of for us v Leicester(?) for some stupidity or another a ruck broke out in the Lower School end in front of the kids where I was sitting (temporarily because my mate had brought his little girl) when one set of lads clapped him off and a Dad of one of the kids and the temerity to ask them why.

I have never been able to reconcile this incident in my head.

Bazza I had a similar experience at the Etihad . After his lunatic behaviour the bloke behind me clapped him off when he got the red card . It’s the closest I’ve ever come to punching anyone. Clive , I didn’t think there was anyone on the planet who hates Barton as much as I do , but you’ve proved me wrong. That turd shouldn’t be allowed within 10 miles of W12.
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 23:57 - Jan 4 with 1706 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 23:03 - Jan 4 by dixiedean

Bazza I had a similar experience at the Etihad . After his lunatic behaviour the bloke behind me clapped him off when he got the red card . It’s the closest I’ve ever come to punching anyone. Clive , I didn’t think there was anyone on the planet who hates Barton as much as I do , but you’ve proved me wrong. That turd shouldn’t be allowed within 10 miles of W12.

It will make it easier when we bin him off after 18 months though!
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 00:17 - Jan 5 with 1687 viewsnoauthority

Cracking Nedum interview. Really insightful and refreshing to read.
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 00:58 - Jan 5 with 1636 viewsBoston

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 22:15 - Jan 4 by superhoopdownunder

The worst managers QPR could appoint would be
John Terry
Joey Barton
Tim Sherwood
Paul Hart

Good news re Terry, he doesn’t like us, so no worries on that appointment.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 03:28 - Jan 5 with 1568 viewsozexile

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 00:58 - Jan 5 by Boston

Good news re Terry, he doesn’t like us, so no worries on that appointment.

Scrub Barton as well then. Cause he doesn't like us either.
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 10:59 - Jan 5 with 1334 viewsfrancisbowles

'Neil Warnock didn't stub a cigar out in anybody's eye. Neil Warnock's brother didn't bury an axe in a teenager's head because he didn't like his colour. Neil Warnock didn't come to QPR and blow up our dressing room. Neil Warnock didn't come to QPR and get sent off repeatedly in crucial matches, once for fondling another player's balls. Neil Warnock didn't fck off to Marseille for a year, spend the whole time slagging QPR off and laughing at us, then waltz straight back into the team as if he owned the place. Neil Warnock didn't give it all the "band of brothers" bullsht while at the same time behaving abysmally and blowing the dressing room up for a second time. Neil Warnock doesn't have an impending court case for banging an opposition manager out. Neil Warnock didn't get Neil Warnock the sack by snivelling and back chatting to the chairman.'

Neil Warnock did sign him, though!
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 11:09 - Jan 5 with 1307 viewsfrancisbowles

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 18:27 - Jan 4 by paulparker

Clint Hill gave blood sweat & tears for QPR a man on and off the pitch , if we had eleven Clint hills on the pitch then the last few years wouldn’t of been such a Sh1t show so let’s not go down this road

Totally respect Clint's contribution to the club but if you align yourself with Barton and are prepared to work under him then there must be some doubts about your whole character.

That and some of the digs that he has made in the media, at that time, about Redknapp's three at the back and more recently jumping on the MW doesn't practice defending bandwagon. Apart from being a bit less self righteous and somewhat less sensationalist it could be 'Jesus Barton' himself making those comments.
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 11:14 - Jan 5 with 1292 viewsgazza1

He is good mates with some good people, our most successful manager for several years NW signed him, played under all the Managers, done as well as any on the field, played every match as good as, captain of the Club, a winner.........and yet he is hated.

Then, he stopped playing, managed Fleetwood, got them promoted, signed Rangers top player Clint Hill as assistant/coach or whatever.

Hated but not by me, a few more players with his ability we would have done so much better.
Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 11:29 - Jan 5 with 1269 viewskarl

Barton has left Fleetwood ............. on 11:14 - Jan 5 by gazza1

He is good mates with some good people, our most successful manager for several years NW signed him, played under all the Managers, done as well as any on the field, played every match as good as, captain of the Club, a winner.........and yet he is hated.

Then, he stopped playing, managed Fleetwood, got them promoted, signed Rangers top player Clint Hill as assistant/coach or whatever.

Hated but not by me, a few more players with his ability we would have done so much better.

He proved under Dyche that when he buckled down and followed instructions of someone he respected/feared that he was a good player.
His problems come when he thinks he's better than the figurehead at the club, he was woeful under MW at Glasgow Rangers, this is a league derided by most on here yet he was outclassed game after game after bragging before each how good he was, absolutely priceless!
Horrible man without doubt and it does call into question the character of those who are close to him but you see that with bullies everywhere, surprises you quite often those who won't speak out against them
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024