Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Konk:The Best Ever SW6 derby of all time?! #CFC Meltdown 17:11 - Jan 16 with 2833 views18StoneOfHoop

FFC play the Counts AT Cottage in the Prem today KO 5:30 pm
To commemorate enjoy this wonderful enthralling encounter.

SLIGHT Spoilers: Captain 27 LEADER Racist and Bell End
#Gesticulating Moanreeneho,straight red dirty Gallas
and cheating Drogba don't come out of it too well.

ENJOY!

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

FAO Konk:The Best Ever SW6 derby of all time?! #CFC Meltdown on 18:00 - Jan 16 with 2757 viewsaston_hoop

Whats this keeper doing playing for Fulham? every time I see him he looks world class.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

FAO Konk:The Best Ever SW6 derby of all time?! #CFC Meltdown on 18:56 - Jan 16 with 2691 views18StoneOfHoop

FAO Konk:The Best Ever SW6 derby of all time?! #CFC Meltdown on 18:00 - Jan 16 by aston_hoop

Whats this keeper doing playing for Fulham? every time I see him he looks world class.

Thanks for the goalie comment, aston_hoop.
Thought no-one would add to my thread starter
that I put a lot into so as to be entertaining and topical yet
as on many occasions stirs up no discussion or further comments whatsoever.

If Fugham get a goal could someone please -
or gonna get something other than heavy defeat - please inform me on this thread.
Thanks good fellow hoops.
Enuff with my egotistical self-pity. #BigFatBaby #LikeTrump

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

FAO Konk:The Best Ever SW6 derby of all time?! #CFC Meltdown on 18:58 - Jan 16 with 2683 viewsTGRRRSSS

Oh for that to be a Gary Neville Paul Robinson moment.
FAO Konk:The Best Ever SW6 derby of all time?! #CFC Meltdown on 00:03 - Jan 17 with 2583 viewsKonk

I dunno about all time, mate, but certainly in recent memory. It was a magic day.

Unlike you, we have a terrible record against Chelsea, and that's the only time we've beaten them since we've played them again in the top division. Good fu cking times.

The following day, I met a Fulham-supporting mate for drinks, and he was out with clients, one of whom apologised for being a bit fragile. She explained she'd been on a massive bender the previous day, and so I asked her if she was Fulham - it was a speculative punt. Turns out she was a 4th generation white, lifelong s/t holder, and we spent the rest of the evening cu nting Chelsea off, discussing the highlights/lowlights of following Fulham, and just what a massive bunch of cu nts that mob are.

Strange to see Duff in blue now - an absolute hero for Fulham and proof that redemption is possible.

Thanks for the memories, mate - I hope you're well. Take it easy.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Nice to to see HelguFAO Konk:The Best Ever SW6 derby of all time?! #CFC Meltdown on 02:58 - Jan 17 with 2549 viewsdixiedean

This is a beautiful thing and reminiscent of our 1-0 win when they collectively lost the plot . Nice to see Helguson as a common denominator. Their behaviour is a reminder of why we hate that filth , if one were needed.
Nice to to see HelguFAO Konk:The Best Ever SW6 derby of all time?! #CFC Meltdown on 08:18 - Jan 17 with 2472 viewsstowmarketrange

Nice to to see HelguFAO Konk:The Best Ever SW6 derby of all time?! #CFC Meltdown on 02:58 - Jan 17 by dixiedean

This is a beautiful thing and reminiscent of our 1-0 win when they collectively lost the plot . Nice to see Helguson as a common denominator. Their behaviour is a reminder of why we hate that filth , if one were needed.

The only mistake Sir Chris Foy made that day was not sending off Cashley Cole in the last couple of minutes.And the racist bellend too for just being a c@nt.
FAO Konk:The Best Ever SW6 derby of all time?! #CFC Meltdown on 12:01 - Jan 17 with 2380 viewsMickS

Just bumped into someone I know vaguely who supports that lot, he was out walking his Cockapoo - it’s called Frank.
FAO Konk:The Best Ever SW6 derby of all time?! #CFC Meltdown on 13:30 - Jan 17 with 2339 viewsterryb

I enjoyed that. It reminded me of our "defending" at the end of our 1-0 win!

Oh. Happy Days!
Login to get fewer ads

FAO Konk:The Best Ever SW6 derby of all time?! #CFC Meltdown on 13:41 - Jan 17 with 2320 viewsKonk

FAO Konk:The Best Ever SW6 derby of all time?! #CFC Meltdown on 13:30 - Jan 17 by terryb

I enjoyed that. It reminded me of our "defending" at the end of our 1-0 win!

Oh. Happy Days!

William Gallas getting sent-off and giving it the thumbs-down to the Enclosure as he walks off is brilliant. Like he’s some Baddie off the wrestling or something. Magic.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

FAO Konk:The Best Ever SW6 derby of all time?! #CFC Meltdown on 14:14 - Jan 17 with 2300 viewsdixiedean

Everything about them is just classless . They’re happy to spout on about zero tolerance of racism but I don’t remember them being quite so forthcoming when the racist belleñd was abusing Anton. Filth from top to bottom
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024