Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. 19:41 - Jan 16 with 7675 viewsMickS

That bustard Masked Singer. What the feckin hell is going on there? I feel an insurance claim coming on, so much so, that I had to leave the room in a very immature way. Without a doubt the worst pony I’ve ever seen on the box. An hour and a half, I believe. I honestly try and get stuff I don’t enjoy, but if you are watching and even trying to guess which one of 5 Star it is, stop it and mow the lawn.

I’m in the kitchen drinking wine for a while.
I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 19:49 - Jan 16 with 4408 viewsStanisgod

That f#cking Ant and Dec Santander advert. If I had an account with them I'd be closing it.
Come to that, anything with those two dicks on.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 20:21 - Jan 16 with 4329 viewsGuppy

cinch advert with that Rylan geezer is up there with Schofields we buy any car
I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 20:28 - Jan 16 with 4305 viewsTonto

Any of those part scripted part realiity "Docu soap" programs.

Utter tosh created far too may z list celebs who think they are important.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 20:29 - Jan 16 with 4301 viewsactonman

Anything on bbc / itv on prime time Saturday night involving singing dancing or comedy

Absolute pile of steaming sh!te
I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 20:30 - Jan 16 with 4298 viewsaston_hoop

The news

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 21:08 - Jan 16 with 4218 viewshantssi

I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 20:29 - Jan 16 by actonman

Anything on bbc / itv on prime time Saturday night involving singing dancing or comedy

Absolute pile of steaming sh!te

Was going to say the EXACT thing!!
I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 21:11 - Jan 16 with 4213 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I don't watch TV and haven't for years. It's all streaming for me now based on recommendations by fine people like yourselves. So I'm out of touch.

But I've said this before, and want to say it again - Ireland apologises for Mrs. Brown's Boys.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 21:17 - Jan 16 with 4201 viewsMickS

It was Glenn Hoddle. Honestly. My wife told me - you don’t know what you are missing Brian.
Login to get fewer ads

I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 21:26 - Jan 16 with 4177 viewsloftboy

Married at first sight, love island, big brother etc

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 21:28 - Jan 16 with 4175 viewslightwaterhoop

The adverts.Netflix is a blessing for me in these lockdown days though they do drag out some of their series.
I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 21:33 - Jan 16 with 4161 viewsBoston

You'd leave the room because there wouldn't be any left!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 21:40 - Jan 16 with 4137 viewsMrSheen

Drag Race. I’ve tried (my kids love it), but I just can’t bear it.
I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 21:45 - Jan 16 with 4128 viewsMickS

I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 21:40 - Jan 16 by MrSheen

Drag Race. I’ve tried (my kids love it), but I just can’t bear it.

That is a bad one.
I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 21:54 - Jan 16 with 4086 viewsted_hendrix

I've got a TV license, I pay annually by DD.
I swear though that I don't watch the TV at all, turned it on just before Xmas scrolled through the free view channels for about 10 minutes then switched it off for another year.

I'm sure I read somewhere last week that antler and decorator got divorced or were eaten by a giant slug thing whilst staying somewhere in Wales. I remember thinking oh that's nice.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 21:56 - Jan 16 with 4091 viewsQPRSteve

It would be far easier to list what's good on tv, a list I fear that's becoming vanishingly small these days. There are whole channels now dedicated to completed and utter drivel - I give you ITVBe as the prime example.
I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 21:59 - Jan 16 with 4083 viewsMickS

I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 21:56 - Jan 16 by QPRSteve

It would be far easier to list what's good on tv, a list I fear that's becoming vanishingly small these days. There are whole channels now dedicated to completed and utter drivel - I give you ITVBe as the prime example.

That’s so true - Ted have a go on Mortimer and Whitehouse: Gone Fishing. You will love it.
I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 22:09 - Jan 16 with 4062 viewsTacticalR

Mask Singer is a copy of a South Korean show (Mystery Music Show: Masked Singer's King) that has been going for years.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_Mask_Singer

Air hostess clique

I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 22:10 - Jan 16 with 4060 viewsessextaxiboy

Those real life hospital programmes .

Watching people at some of the lowest points of their life is not entertainment for me .
I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 23:09 - Jan 16 with 3954 viewsDavieQPR

For me it used to be anything featuring 'Celebrities' I had never heard off. Cancelled my licence 6 months ago and have Netflix.
I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 23:37 - Jan 16 with 3915 viewsrrrspricey

I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 23:09 - Jan 16 by DavieQPR

For me it used to be anything featuring 'Celebrities' I had never heard off. Cancelled my licence 6 months ago and have Netflix.

Like the op, the masked singer is beyond shït.

I can't see Gemma Collins on my screen without telling her to fùck off my tele
I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 09:20 - Jan 17 with 3767 viewsPaddyhoops

I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 21:11 - Jan 16 by BrianMcCarthy

I don't watch TV and haven't for years. It's all streaming for me now based on recommendations by fine people like yourselves. So I'm out of touch.

But I've said this before, and want to say it again - Ireland apologises for Mrs. Brown's Boys.

Its filmed in Scotland. Blame them!!
I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 09:34 - Jan 17 with 3739 viewsBordonranger

I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 09:20 - Jan 17 by Paddyhoops

Fulham v chelsea absolutely no enjoyment
I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 09:42 - Jan 17 with 3715 viewsstevec

Contentious issue maybe but I suspect virtually all of the drivel on TV is driven by women.

Terrestrial TV companies pitch their output at who controls the viewing in houses and that is largely the wife and kids.

Not saying women don’t like quality programming they do, but they also have a propensity for watching mindless content. To be fair they are a lot busier round the house than us blokes so it’s probably easier to watch the stuff you can easily dip in and out of, but ask yourselves, who is it in your household who tunes into stuff like the masked singer?
I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 10:06 - Jan 17 with 3660 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 09:20 - Jan 17 by Paddyhoops

Ya, it's Karl's fault.

Something I only just found out is that Brendan O'Carroll's Mother was a TD (MP) in the irish Parliament and a campaigning and pioneering one too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maureen_O%27Carroll

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

I’m sure it’s has been done before - tv that makes You leave the room. on 10:11 - Jan 17 with 3643 viewsKonk

The One Show theme tune produces a mad scramble in our house to find the remote or turn the tv off at the set. Proper panic. I once fell 3/4 of the way down the stairs because I heard the theme tune start up and rushed from the bathroom to turn the telly over. I’ve only seen a total of about five minutes of the actual programme. That fuc king tune, man. Means I no longer watch the FA cup draw.

F1 makes me want to give-up living. The racing, the chat, the tedium, the highlights of the qualification thing, the noise...It’s just traffic. Having to politely sit through 18 hours of F1 coverage at my in-laws isn’t something I’ve missed during Covid.

Antiques Roadshow and Songs of Praise - I associate both with the end of the weekend, and the realization that I have 8 bits of homework to hand in the following day. Can’t shake the feeling of dread. When you’re an adult, it just reminds you, you have work in the morning. Worst buzz-killing tv ever.

Any Saturday night family entertainment. I’m glad so many people get so much pleasure from it, I just don’t want to see it, myself. People singing like Mariah Carey or some Urban dance troop from Swindon doing the same street dance bits as every other urban dance troop... not for me, ta.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024