Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby game live in Australia on Bein Sports 22:17 - Jan 22 with 1974 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Fingers crossed we continue our good recent form.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2021 22:19]
Derby game live in Australia on Bein Sports on 04:28 - Jan 23 with 1900 viewsPerthRs

With this game being on Bein Sports in Australia does this mean we lose QPR+ coverage?
Derby game live in Australia on Bein Sports on 05:25 - Jan 23 with 1887 viewssuperhoopdownunder

I believe so although I’m sure someone else will be able to confirm
Derby game live in Australia on Bein Sports on 06:48 - Jan 23 with 1855 viewsDylanP

Yes. It says on the offish that the game is only broadcast to so-called "dark markets", which means small pacific islands and countries where the average temperature is minus 20 degrees or less.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Derby game live in Australia on Bein Sports on 07:10 - Jan 23 with 1840 viewsPerthRs

Derby game live in Australia on Bein Sports on 06:48 - Jan 23 by DylanP

Yes. It says on the offish that the game is only broadcast to so-called "dark markets", which means small pacific islands and countries where the average temperature is minus 20 degrees or less.

Thanks Dylan does this mean that the game is also on Sky? as I have a Sky box here in Aus that gives me all the stations but no program index.
Derby game live in Australia on Bein Sports on 11:03 - Jan 23 with 1750 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Derby game live in Australia on Bein Sports on 07:10 - Jan 23 by PerthRs

Thanks Dylan does this mean that the game is also on Sky? as I have a Sky box here in Aus that gives me all the stations but no program index.

It’s on Foxtel bein sports channel 2
It’s channel number 514
Derby game live in Australia on Bein Sports on 12:47 - Jan 23 with 1673 viewsbollockchops

https://cricfree.in/watch/live/queens-park-vs-derby-county-live-streaming
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024