Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff 20:58 - Jan 31 with 3236 viewsKeithHaynes

Dropped for the weekend, highlighted by McCarthy as not good enough from what he saw in two days of training before he picked the team. Done literally nothing for them in months, which has to be down to their exceptionally poor planning and training. Speaking to someone who knows as much as anyone on Cardiff tonight, and Swansea were not mentioned before 2+2 makes 9, but he wants OUT.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 21:00 - Jan 31 with 2468 viewsDr_Winston

Just don't see where he'd fit in for us. Maybe he'd displace Dhanda but I wouldn't want to replace someone under contract with us for a loanee that it would take a month to re-teach how to play football.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 21:00 - Jan 31 with 2466 viewsraynor94

Can't imagine Klopp being happy with the situation

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 21:03 - Jan 31 with 2461 views34dfgdf54

Never going to be coming here.
Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 21:05 - Jan 31 with 2446 viewsthornabyswan

His contract is up with Liverpool at the end of the season I think.

But they could recall him depending on the deal they agreed get him to extend his contract then loan him out to a club up the top end of the table.

We did help them fleece Sheff Utd for 23 million after all.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 21:07 - Jan 31 with 2440 views34dfgdf54

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 21:05 - Jan 31 by thornabyswan

His contract is up with Liverpool at the end of the season I think.

But they could recall him depending on the deal they agreed get him to extend his contract then loan him out to a club up the top end of the table.

We did help them fleece Sheff Utd for 23 million after all.

That’s what Transfermkt says, but all articles when he signed extension says 2023.
Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 21:11 - Jan 31 with 2419 viewsthornabyswan

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 21:07 - Jan 31 by 34dfgdf54

That’s what Transfermkt says, but all articles when he signed extension says 2023.

Even more likely to recall then

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 21:13 - Jan 31 with 2409 viewspencoedjack

If Heineken did football transfers he’d go back to Liverpool, be loaned to us & then score the winner to ensure we done the first South Wales derby double.

Very poor decision by Liverpool & his advisors to allow him to go to an anti football side.
Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 21:16 - Jan 31 with 2396 views34dfgdf54

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 21:11 - Jan 31 by thornabyswan

Even more likely to recall then

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if they bring him back and use him as a makeweight in a deal elsewhere. I remember reading an article that he’s always in contact with Liverpool’s loan manager so if he isn’t happy he will be out of there.

I know Cooper is his family friend but where would he fit in here now we have Hourihane? We need legs not necessarily a player of Wilson’s skill set.

This is all from the post in PS though is it or has there been something else reported?
Login to get fewer ads

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 22:02 - Jan 31 with 2274 viewsChief

He came off bench yesterday and made their equaliser so wouldn't get too excited lads

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 22:13 - Jan 31 with 2232 views34dfgdf54

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 22:02 - Jan 31 by Chief

He came off bench yesterday and made their equaliser so wouldn't get too excited lads

Genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if Liverpool recalled, it’s not up to Cardiff. Won’t be coming here though regardless.
Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 22:25 - Jan 31 with 2196 viewsCatullus

I'm sure other teams would play Wilson every week, why would Liverpool leave him where he's a sub?
Brifhton took Gyorkeres back and then sent him to...Coventry was it? Simply so he'd play more as far as I can see.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 22:33 - Jan 31 with 2174 viewsChief

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 22:13 - Jan 31 by 34dfgdf54

Genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if Liverpool recalled, it’s not up to Cardiff. Won’t be coming here though regardless.

I think Liverpool have written him off. They showed that when they loaned him to them to the detriment of his development purely because they were prepared to pay the mostm

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 22:45 - Jan 31 with 2145 viewsthornabyswan

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 22:33 - Jan 31 by Chief

I think Liverpool have written him off. They showed that when they loaned him to them to the detriment of his development purely because they were prepared to pay the mostm

They may have had a bigger loan fee but short sighted really his price will have dropped playing there.

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 23:05 - Jan 31 with 2098 viewsAndyCole

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 22:45 - Jan 31 by thornabyswan

They may have had a bigger loan fee but short sighted really his price will have dropped playing there.

Along with MGW, is the perfect fit for us.

On a completely different level to the incumbent, Dhanda who would now be learning to beef up on loan at a struggling championship team had our attempts to sign Wilson not been scuppered at the 11th hour. Straight swap with Cardiff now sounds about right.

However, every cloud, now that his value has plummeted...........

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 23:07 - Jan 31 with 2092 viewsReslovenSwan1

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 21:13 - Jan 31 by pencoedjack

If Heineken did football transfers he’d go back to Liverpool, be loaned to us & then score the winner to ensure we done the first South Wales derby double.

Very poor decision by Liverpool & his advisors to allow him to go to an anti football side.

Cardiff offered more money and klopp needs money. He has done badly by both Wilson and Brewster. These players could have refused to go to Liverpools club of choice. The highly valued players of Arsenal for example do not get pushed around and doe not sign extensions if they do not play or figure in the managers plans immediately.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 23:23 - Jan 31 with 2065 viewsReslovenSwan1

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 23:07 - Jan 31 by ReslovenSwan1

Cardiff offered more money and klopp needs money. He has done badly by both Wilson and Brewster. These players could have refused to go to Liverpools club of choice. The highly valued players of Arsenal for example do not get pushed around and doe not sign extensions if they do not play or figure in the managers plans immediately.

Signed up to Summer 2023 according to WoL.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/harry-wilson-liverpoo

Burnley offered £12m rejected. Looks like a bad decision based on current form.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 00:29 - Feb 1 with 1995 viewsswancity

Stylish intelligent footballer, a proper player he would fit right in to our set up easily I’m sure. He suits our philosophy but is wasted at Cardiff. It was a bad move for him whereas at Bournemouth he was outstanding in the Premier League. He’s just not the right fit for Cardiff.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 01:29 - Feb 1 with 1961 viewsWanderer

Would have been more concerned if Pool recalled him and sent him back out to Muff, could have rejuvenated them.
Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 04:18 - Feb 1 with 1924 viewsangryjack

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 01:29 - Feb 1 by Wanderer

Would have been more concerned if Pool recalled him and sent him back out to Muff, could have rejuvenated them.

Depends on the small print on the contract, they paid a hefty loan fee for him, don't think they can call him back that easy.
Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 07:53 - Feb 1 with 1837 viewsThornburyswan

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 04:18 - Feb 1 by angryjack

Depends on the small print on the contract, they paid a hefty loan fee for him, don't think they can call him back that easy.

Not unless he can play CB anyway.
Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 10:10 - Feb 1 with 1693 viewsHighjack

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 22:45 - Jan 31 by thornabyswan

I’m honestly struggling to think of a player who’s value has gone up since joining them.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 10:22 - Feb 1 with 1671 views34dfgdf54

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 10:10 - Feb 1 by Highjack

I’m honestly struggling to think of a player who’s value has gone up since joining them.

I'd imagine they will make a few million of Kieffer Moore. I think a lower half premier league side will be taking a punt on him in the Summer.
Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 10:51 - Feb 1 with 1613 viewspencoedjack

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 10:22 - Feb 1 by 34dfgdf54

I'd imagine they will make a few million of Kieffer Moore. I think a lower half premier league side will be taking a punt on him in the Summer.

Id be amazed Moore is (generally) a player who needs the ball lumped up to him.

Not many sides play 1970's football anymore.
Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 11:06 - Feb 1 with 1582 viewsVincent_Vega

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 10:22 - Feb 1 by 34dfgdf54

Nah not a prem side unless they get relegated

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 11:13 - Feb 1 with 1554 viewsangryjack

Harry Wilson really not happy at Cardiff on 10:51 - Feb 1 by pencoedjack

Id be amazed Moore is (generally) a player who needs the ball lumped up to him.

Not many sides play 1970's football anymore.

Harsh on the lad..Moore can play a bit with his feet can hold ball and linknthings up as well good centre forward,think in fact he would do even better in a footballin side
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024