Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Without stating the obvious.... 23:12 - Feb 1 with 1469 viewsNorthantsHoop

Our away record under Warburton, both last season and now this season is pretty good. Regardless of fans not being in the ground we seem a much more rounded, positive team away from gome. I actually feel we play better, more confident of getting a result. I mean three consective away wins and no defeat in 6, pretty good stuff.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 23:13]
Without stating the obvious.... on 23:13 - Feb 1 with 1448 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I think there's more space for us in away games, and that suits our style.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Without stating the obvious.... on 23:23 - Feb 1 with 1388 viewsManinBlack

Great victory tonight so I am withered as missed it being out on business today. I had hoped to see snippets on Sky Sports news but it is all Harry and the transfer deadline. There has been no mention of any game taking place. I hope I'm not dreaming we won away on Sky.
Without stating the obvious.... on 23:25 - Feb 1 with 1360 viewsdaveB

it's not only 3 wins in a row away from home really we should have won the 3 away games before that as well at Millwall, Wycombe and Norwich. We look decent away from home, hopefully we start to see that at home now as well
Without stating the obvious.... on 23:28 - Feb 1 with 1327 viewsSimonJames

Perhaps Warbs should be our "Away Manager" and we should also get a separate "Home Manager".

100% of people who drink water will die.

Without stating the obvious.... on 23:29 - Feb 1 with 1326 viewsnix

Without stating the obvious.... on 23:13 - Feb 1 by BrianMcCarthy

I think there's more space for us in away games, and that suits our style.

Absolutely this. Derby didn't give us any space when they beat us and I'm amazed the Watford manager didn't watch that game and adopt similar tactics. Instead they gave us acres of space in midfield and on the wing which we were able to exploit in the end.
Without stating the obvious.... on 23:31 - Feb 1 with 1299 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Without stating the obvious.... on 23:29 - Feb 1 by nix

Absolutely this. Derby didn't give us any space when they beat us and I'm amazed the Watford manager didn't watch that game and adopt similar tactics. Instead they gave us acres of space in midfield and on the wing which we were able to exploit in the end.

Nix,

Spot on as ever. The Derby game was a great example of the way team at HQ flooding our midfield and disrupting our passing game.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Without stating the obvious.... on 23:34 - Feb 1 with 1259 viewsted_hendrix

Without stating the obvious.... on 23:29 - Feb 1 by nix

These are some of the comments from their Manager who has the strangest name in the world of strange names, I can't pronounce his name at all, knowing those stupid bastards at watford he'll probably be sacked by tea break tomorrow morning, anyway;

"It was my mistake because I did not give important words before the game and we started without intensity and ambition, and our passion. Without this intensity it is impossible."

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Without stating the obvious.... on 23:41 - Feb 1 with 1207 viewsBoston

Without stating the obvious.... on 23:31 - Feb 1 by BrianMcCarthy

Nix,

Spot on as ever. The Derby game was a great example of the way team at HQ flooding our midfield and disrupting our passing game.

He's known to be clever is that Rooney, anyone who says different is spreading a bald..er faced lie.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Without stating the obvious.... on 13:10 - Feb 2 with 939 viewsPinnerPaul

Without stating the obvious.... on 23:25 - Feb 1 by daveB

it's not only 3 wins in a row away from home really we should have won the 3 away games before that as well at Millwall, Wycombe and Norwich. We look decent away from home, hopefully we start to see that at home now as well

Not sure about Wycombe, we were awful in that one I thought.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2021 13:10]
Without stating the obvious.... on 14:12 - Feb 2 with 743 viewsloftboy

Without stating the obvious.... on 13:10 - Feb 2 by PinnerPaul

Not sure about Wycombe, we were awful in that one I thought.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2021 13:10]

To be fair if we played like we did last night in every game we’d be looking at the autos right now!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Without stating the obvious.... on 14:15 - Feb 2 with 726 viewsEsox_Lucius

Without stating the obvious.... on 23:23 - Feb 1 by ManinBlack

Great victory tonight so I am withered as missed it being out on business today. I had hoped to see snippets on Sky Sports news but it is all Harry and the transfer deadline. There has been no mention of any game taking place. I hope I'm not dreaming we won away on Sky.

Have a look on the official site. They have extended highlights at the moment with the full game appearing in a day or two.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024