Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
History repeating? Preview 09:42 - Feb 24 with 1718 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/54322
History repeating? Preview on 10:17 - Feb 24 with 1604 viewsAntti_Heinola

A terrifying read. Absolutely every hallmark / sign / omen of a QPR defeat you could think of.

Bare bones.

History repeating? Preview on 10:38 - Feb 24 with 1542 viewsdublinr

History repeating? Preview on 10:17 - Feb 24 by Antti_Heinola

A terrifying read. Absolutely every hallmark / sign / omen of a QPR defeat you could think of.

Its not Friday, Antii.

History repeating? Preview on 11:42 - Feb 24 with 1420 viewsNoelmc

I can't wait for the matches to come along at the moment and your previews are always the start of my pre-match build up. Thanks for another great one, Clive - I loved the latest Geoff Cameron fact.

Like Antti, I am very wary of all the indicators that appear to be in our favour, but hope by continuing to forecast another defeat in the prediction competition I will not jinx our great form. My descent down the table in that has been in complete contrast to our upward progress in the Championship. Let's hope both continue!
History repeating? Preview on 12:18 - Feb 24 with 1340 viewsR_from_afar

A great read and particularly insightful for me because I didn't know most of that stuff about Palidini and Diaz. Many thanks!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

History repeating? Preview on 12:39 - Feb 24 with 1279 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Aaargh! Paladini!!!!

I got the flashback shakes worse than any 60s' LSD Hippy ever did.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

History repeating? Preview on 14:23 - Feb 24 with 1108 viewsderbyhoop

The form tables at the moment are more interesting than the League tables themselves. But it is easy to say that when we're doing well.

Brentford 21 games undefeated followed by 3 defeats
Cardiff - 5 wins on the trot
Millwall - went about 10 games w/o a win and now on the up
QPR - WTF!!! 6/7
And in other direction
Birmingham, Rotherham, Huddersfield, Coventry, Blackburn , Bristol C (before new manager bounce, last night) all racking up the losses.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

History repeating? Preview on 15:00 - Feb 24 with 1051 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Great writing as always and I expect almost everybody would take a draw tonight and keep the momentum going.
How about sitting Charlie until halftime and starting Bonne tonight just to see if he can shake off the few misses he had last game .
Plus Charlie will be fresh and can punish teams when they get tired and chances come thick and fast .He would have buried a few of those late chances in the last couple of games for sure
History repeating? Preview on 16:38 - Feb 24 with 898 viewsjohncharles

History repeating? Preview on 12:39 - Feb 24 by BrianMcCarthy

Aaargh! Paladini!!!!

I got the flashback shakes worse than any 60s' LSD Hippy ever did.

Oi, lay of the 1960’s LSD hippies, no nasty flashbacks’cos I had a great time. As for tonight, No reason why we shouldn’t win apart from the fact that PNE are awkward buggers and never read the script. I’ll go for a pulsating 3 - 2 win, Dykes coming off the bench to get the winner.
Realistically, I’d settle for a 0 - 0

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

History repeating? Preview on 17:41 - Feb 24 with 786 viewsE15Hoop

History repeating? Preview on 16:38 - Feb 24 by johncharles

Oi, lay of the 1960’s LSD hippies, no nasty flashbacks’cos I had a great time. As for tonight, No reason why we shouldn’t win apart from the fact that PNE are awkward buggers and never read the script. I’ll go for a pulsating 3 - 2 win, Dykes coming off the bench to get the winner.
Realistically, I’d settle for a 0 - 0

Not sure that the words "pulsating" and "Preston" belong in the same sentence🤣
History repeating? Preview on 18:59 - Feb 24 with 628 viewsLongsufferingR

History repeating? Preview on 17:41 - Feb 24 by E15Hoop

Not sure that the words "pulsating" and "Preston" belong in the same sentence🤣

Unless you're talking about Alex Neil's head
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024