Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. 15:21 - Feb 24 with 2150 viewsted_hendrix

Everton FC has secured planning permission to build a new stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock.
Liverpool City Council simultaneously approved plans for a community-led legacy project at Everton’s historic Goodison Park.
Councillors approved construction of a £500m, 52,888-capacity waterfront stadium and an outline application for a £82m scheme to redevelop Goodison Park.

£500m,?? Jesus wept.

I'll be as dead as an an ex-parrot before we get a new ground.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 15:29 - Feb 24 with 2122 viewsNorthernr

Another absolutely brilliant, classic old football ground falls by the wayside.
Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 15:31 - Feb 24 with 2100 viewsBoston

Thought this was a ‘given’, been in the works for years. I recollect seeing the plans 12/18 months ago. Where I don’t recollect, hell, might have been a link on here.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 15:39 - Feb 24 with 2081 viewsTacticalR

@ted_hendrix '£500m,?? Jesus wept.'

Are you saying that is cheap or expensive? I ask because West Ham's London Stadium and Tottenham's stadium were a lot more expensive.

Air hostess clique

Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 15:40 - Feb 24 with 2078 viewsrsonist

Passed some lockdown time revisiting Champ Man 2001/02. Everton finally complete their protracted move to Kings Dock in 2003. Unfortunately in my save they were relegated to non-league in 2029 and haven't been seen since.
Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 15:48 - Feb 24 with 2040 viewsrrrspricey

Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 16:04 - Feb 24 with 1992 viewsstowmarketrange

So the reds won’t be able to taunt them about their Chang sponsors standing for “Can’t have a new ground.”
Goodison was a bit of a tip though,especially for the away fans.Still a shame to see it go.
Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 16:18 - Feb 24 with 1961 viewsted_hendrix

Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 15:39 - Feb 24 by TacticalR

@ted_hendrix '£500m,?? Jesus wept.'

Are you saying that is cheap or expensive? I ask because West Ham's London Stadium and Tottenham's stadium were a lot more expensive.

Good point and I hadn't really thought about it like that.
Before retiring I was involved on the fakes ground, the extension-the new media suite and I had a look at the costings/drawings for their new training ground so I kind of had an Idea of construction costs regarding football stadiums at that time, thinking about it now maybe £500 million isn't that expensive after all, it just seems that way first of all??

As Clive said another traditional old fashioned British football stadium has fell by the wayside, last time I was there Tommy Smith done the business for us and made the journey home a bit of a laugh listening to David Moyes on the radio waffling nonsense about bad luck.
Lovely old ground though packed with history.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 16:23 - Feb 24 with 1948 viewsStanisgod

Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 15:48 - Feb 24 by rrrspricey

Who fetches the ball out of the water? 😁

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 16:29 - Feb 24 with 1933 viewsTacticalR

Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 16:23 - Feb 24 by Stanisgod

If there is any fighting who is going to fetch the hoolies out of the water?

Air hostess clique

Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 16:52 - Feb 24 with 1863 viewsstowmarketrange

Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 16:18 - Feb 24 by ted_hendrix

Good point and I hadn't really thought about it like that.
Before retiring I was involved on the fakes ground, the extension-the new media suite and I had a look at the costings/drawings for their new training ground so I kind of had an Idea of construction costs regarding football stadiums at that time, thinking about it now maybe £500 million isn't that expensive after all, it just seems that way first of all??

As Clive said another traditional old fashioned British football stadium has fell by the wayside, last time I was there Tommy Smith done the business for us and made the journey home a bit of a laugh listening to David Moyes on the radio waffling nonsense about bad luck.
Lovely old ground though packed with history.

That was a good day Ted.We met a few Sheffield Utd fans in a pub by the station,as they were playing tranmere in league 1.They wished us good luck for having Paddy and Colin on board.All the Everton fans around the ground were friendly,and then we managed to Nick a win in our first away game back in the big league.
Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 16:58 - Feb 24 with 1851 viewshantssi

Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 16:23 - Feb 24 by Stanisgod

Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 17:01 - Feb 24 with 1836 viewsNov77

Little known fact, Goodison Park was designed by Cary Grant.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 18:02 - Feb 24 with 1730 viewsloftboy

Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 16:58 - Feb 24 by hantssi

Gay meadow?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 18:07 - Feb 24 with 1710 viewsBoston

I take it that Everton shall be signing every ‘diver’ in the country.

Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 18:15 - Feb 24 with 1691 viewsBoston

As we speak, an away travel service from Canary Wharf is being established. Advance bookings TheOnedinLine@scouse.com.

Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 18:25 - Feb 24 with 1646 viewshantssi

Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 18:02 - Feb 24 by loftboy

Gay meadow?

Yep!
Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 18:27 - Feb 24 with 1633 viewsBoston

Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 18:25 - Feb 24 by hantssi

Yep!

Shrewsbury used to have a bloke like that.

Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 18:36 - Feb 24 with 1614 viewshantssi

Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 18:27 - Feb 24 by Boston

Shrewsbury used to have a bloke like that.

Yes Boston at Gay Meadow!
Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 19:04 - Feb 24 with 1541 viewsBoston

Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 18:36 - Feb 24 by hantssi

Yes Boston at Gay Meadow!

Oh yeah😀

Everton FC. Nothing to do with us at all. on 19:14 - Feb 24 with 1523 viewsSimplyNico

I was shown the site of the new ground by someone I know at Everton from their offices in the Liver Building. It will be bloody cold with the wind whistling in from the Irish sea.

Interesting Everton fact: their merchandise shop is in the Liverpool One shopping centre. The shop is called Everton Two, and the address is Everton Two, Liverpool 1.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024