Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow 15:06 - Mar 10 with 15167 viewsMrSheen

Including real people in the stands! Can't see any of last year's also-rans moving up into contention this year. With a less taxing schedule than last season and better luck with injuries (possibly), I'm tipping the Raiders this year.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:29 - Apr 17 with 1101 viewsMistication92

Golden point is fcking immense.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:31 - Apr 17 with 1094 viewsMrSheen

I can imagine Wayne Bennett locking the door and screaming “Play the fukkkkking whistle” for the next hour.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 13:46 - Apr 17 with 1069 viewsnadera78

Where did that Manly performance come from?
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 12:37 - Apr 22 with 1023 viewsNorthernr

Another cracking Thursday morning.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 12:49 - Apr 22 with 1014 viewssimmo

Panthers are relentless. Newcastle defended brilliantly and still lost by 18 points.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 09:52 - Apr 23 with 974 viewsNorthernr

Try of this or any other season from the Titans there. Out of my seat at the kitchen table!
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:17 - Apr 23 with 963 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 09:52 - Apr 23 by Northernr

Try of this or any other season from the Titans there. Out of my seat at the kitchen table!

Too busy celebrating at half time to think about how they would stop the Bunnies coming back in the second half.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:24 - Apr 23 with 955 viewsNorthernr

Fck me that was pretty special as well!
Login to get fewer ads

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:27 - Apr 23 with 952 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:24 - Apr 23 by Northernr

Fck me that was pretty special as well!

Benjy Marshall! If you didn't expect it, you haven't been watching him. What a magician. Just a pity he seemed to lose interest in playing for a decade or so.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:45 - Apr 23 with 944 viewsMrSheen

Do you think Benji might be on the Michael Jennings diet?
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:50 - Apr 23 with 926 viewsMrSheen

Maika Sivo - why Mums won't let their kiddies play League.

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 12:48 - Apr 23 with 917 viewsBrisbaneR

I can’t see the Broncos winning another game at this rate - they have a haunted look about them, they can’t even look each other in the eye when they are under the posts, and they are there a lot.
Eels were good but Brisbane made them look like world beaters.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 12:56 - Apr 23 with 908 viewsNorthernr

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 12:48 - Apr 23 by BrisbaneR

I can’t see the Broncos winning another game at this rate - they have a haunted look about them, they can’t even look each other in the eye when they are under the posts, and they are there a lot.
Eels were good but Brisbane made them look like world beaters.

Thought they were getting somewhere last week but clearly that was them just throwing absolutely everything they had at it, still losing, and they're actually just horrendous. How do you lit Fifita walk away for goodness sake?
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:28 - Apr 29 with 845 viewsNorthernr

Ricky's had enough - dropped half the Raiders team!
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:56 - Apr 29 with 829 viewsNorthernr

Got to say, one of the few things the NRL gets consistently wrong is the bloody kit clashes. Wests v Manly was a ball ache to watch last week, now they've let the Raiders and Rabbits both go out in green tops.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 12:12 - Apr 29 with 807 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:56 - Apr 29 by Northernr

Got to say, one of the few things the NRL gets consistently wrong is the bloody kit clashes. Wests v Manly was a ball ache to watch last week, now they've let the Raiders and Rabbits both go out in green tops.

Particularly as the Bunnies were in RAF blue last week for Anzac day against a team that usually plays in light blue. Baffling.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 12:42 - Apr 29 with 791 viewsMrSheen

Another hard luck story for the Raiders.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 13:05 - Apr 29 with 787 viewsNorthernr

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 12:42 - Apr 29 by MrSheen

Another hard luck story for the Raiders.

I don't like that obstruction rule. It's there to stop teams deliberately sending out a blocker for players to run behind, it's increasingly used to disallow perfectly good tries for either extreme technicalities, defenders making a bad read, or like tonight with Benji defenders making a deliberately bad read and a big thing of it.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 13:29 - Apr 29 with 772 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 13:05 - Apr 29 by Northernr

I don't like that obstruction rule. It's there to stop teams deliberately sending out a blocker for players to run behind, it's increasingly used to disallow perfectly good tries for either extreme technicalities, defenders making a bad read, or like tonight with Benji defenders making a deliberately bad read and a big thing of it.

I wasn't too concerned about that one, the player just got into the line and stopped to watch the game. Marshall milked it, but he was directly in the way. The other one where the guy fell on the ground was harder to take - the defender made no attempt to close down the runner, but perhaps because he knew the penalty was inevitable. Real shame about Whitehead's pass being called, it was a lovely feint before it.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 13:34 - Apr 29 with 766 viewsNorthernr

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 13:29 - Apr 29 by MrSheen

I wasn't too concerned about that one, the player just got into the line and stopped to watch the game. Marshall milked it, but he was directly in the way. The other one where the guy fell on the ground was harder to take - the defender made no attempt to close down the runner, but perhaps because he knew the penalty was inevitable. Real shame about Whitehead's pass being called, it was a lovely feint before it.

Just think RL sometimes gets caught up in trying to find reasons to disallow a try. Let the boys play etc.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 14:39 - Apr 29 with 748 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 13:34 - Apr 29 by Northernr

Just think RL sometimes gets caught up in trying to find reasons to disallow a try. Let the boys play etc.

VAR brought that tendency to perfection!
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 14:41 - Apr 29 with 746 viewsNorthernr

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 14:39 - Apr 29 by MrSheen

VAR brought that tendency to perfection!

Well I did say pre-VAR that this idea it works well in other sports, including RL, is also bolox. It doesn't.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 20:30 - Apr 29 with 720 viewsKiwi76

I actually have soft spot for the Raiders but struggle to warm to Ricky Stuart - fear for some sort of explosion on the sideline if more decisions go against them. A 1-8 penalty count is tough.
Benji earning his pay at South’s & shame he wasted a year trying to play rugby
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:42 - Apr 30 with 682 viewsozexile

Melbourne are lethal. Can't see anyone getting near them this year.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:43 - Apr 30 with 679 viewsNorthernr

Sharks were going ok at half time. Quick Bellamy bollocking and now there's a 30 point gap.

Still fancy Penrith.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024