Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow 15:06 - Mar 10 with 15442 viewsMrSheen

Including real people in the stands! Can't see any of last year's also-rans moving up into contention this year. With a less taxing schedule than last season and better luck with injuries (possibly), I'm tipping the Raiders this year.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:03 - Mar 26 with 1411 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:00 - Mar 26 by Northernr

Yeh that's been a nightmare for them.

Could be worse, could be Manly.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Sinking like the Bradford Bulls.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 13:52 - Mar 26 with 1378 viewsnadera78

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:55 - Mar 26 by MrSheen

This is painful, in every way.

Really, I quite enjoyed it.

Up the bunnies!
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 13:57 - Mar 26 with 1374 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 13:52 - Mar 26 by nadera78

Really, I quite enjoyed it.

Up the bunnies!

Steamrollered, no doubt.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:18 - Mar 27 with 1319 viewsMrSheen

Parramatta making a real pig’s ear of this, dinosaur brain engaged. I’m more impressed with the Sharks in this one.

LFW northern night out once the grounds fully reopen?
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:00 - Mar 27 with 1310 viewsnadera78

Raiders and Cronulla both put in incredible efforts, in remarkably similar circumstances. Raiders copped an awful decision that allowed the Warriors back into the game.

Broncos v Bulldogs was one of the worst games I've watched in many years.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 12:11 - Mar 27 with 1300 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:00 - Mar 27 by nadera78

Raiders and Cronulla both put in incredible efforts, in remarkably similar circumstances. Raiders copped an awful decision that allowed the Warriors back into the game.

I loved the celebrations for beating the Dogs. Next up for the Broncos, Melbourne, Bunnies, Panthers, Eels, three of them away. Enjoy the feeling, it might be a while.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 13:39 - Mar 27 with 1284 viewsnadera78

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 12:11 - Mar 27 by MrSheen

I loved the celebrations for beating the Dogs. Next up for the Broncos, Melbourne, Bunnies, Panthers, Eels, three of them away. Enjoy the feeling, it might be a while.

Ouch! That sequence of games is going to hurt. The Broncos have some really deep-seated issues, that have been building for a long while now. The press campaign waged against Seibold last year by friends of Kevin Walters was pathetic, but they've got their mate in the job now and the club is still in a terrible state. Needs root and branch reform, not the appointment fo a crap coach, even if he is 'one of the boys'.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 18:57 - Mar 27 with 1268 viewsKiwi76

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:00 - Mar 27 by nadera78

We’ll take that Sheen as Warriors generally don’t get many go their way over in Aus. I was filthy at half time as thought gap too big to run down. He’s done great job at Raiders but Stuart is difficult bloke to like.
Think Raiders likely top4 & we’re a shot for top8.
Login to get fewer ads

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 14:04 - Mar 29 with 1203 viewsMrSheen

First I've heard of this...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_Television_Floodlit_Trophy

Four quarter finals and the two winners with the biggest points difference through to the final at Loftus Road. The definitive proof it was a stupid idea was that Warrington won it.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 14:58 - Mar 31 with 1140 viewsMrSheen

Shortage of close games this week, the Raiders the longest-odds favourites this week at $1.55 away to the Titans. Broncos in Melbourne, Dogs v Bunnies, Penrith at Manly...painful.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:25 - Apr 1 with 1107 viewsNorthernr

Jesus stop the fight. Manly are fckin abysmal.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:52 - Apr 1 with 1099 viewsMrSheen

Brian To’o looks like the man Jean-Claude van Damme has to fight to avenge his friend’s death.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:52 - Apr 2 with 1067 viewsozexile

What a player Papenhauzen is!! Not sure on the spelling.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:56 - Apr 2 with 1060 viewsNorthernr

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:52 - Apr 2 by ozexile

What a player Papenhauzen is!! Not sure on the spelling.

That was quite a half, Melbourne looked awful for 20 minutes and he's just decided he's not having it and won the bloody thing by himself.

Bit of a shame the Easter weekend is dominated by such one sided fixtures really. Do quite fancy the Titans against the Raiders though.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:57 - Apr 2 with 1060 viewsMrSheen

A bounce away from going 10-0 up, and then a collapse. Not sure what was wrong with the Storm the first 20, but Brisbane can fix anything.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:01 - Apr 2 with 1056 viewsNorthernr

Broncos, Manly and the Cowboys are seriously poor teams this year. I'd actually fancy Hull against them.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:37 - Apr 2 with 1039 viewsozexile

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:01 - Apr 2 by Northernr

Broncos, Manly and the Cowboys are seriously poor teams this year. I'd actually fancy Hull against them.

Add the Tigers to that.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:45 - Apr 2 with 1038 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:37 - Apr 2 by ozexile

Add the Tigers to that.

Woof, woof! 3 in a row without a single point.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2021 11:46]
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:49 - Apr 2 with 1035 viewsozexile

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:45 - Apr 2 by MrSheen

Woof, woof! 3 in a row without a single point.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2021 11:46]

Ha ha true
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 12:53 - Apr 2 with 1029 viewsNorthernr

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:37 - Apr 2 by ozexile

Add the Tigers to that.

They should push through with this idea of taking Hastings off Wigan.
Dogs too. And ISt George. Unusually large amounts of drek.
The Dogs and Manly in particular I just watch and shake my head. Bare Super League standard.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 08:07 - Apr 3 with 1000 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 12:53 - Apr 2 by Northernr

They should push through with this idea of taking Hastings off Wigan.
Dogs too. And ISt George. Unusually large amounts of drek.
The Dogs and Manly in particular I just watch and shake my head. Bare Super League standard.

Put the screens around the Cowboys and put them out of their misery now. No point in making them play a second half.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:09 - Apr 4 with 960 viewsMrSheen

3 wins out of 4 for the Dragons! They only lose when I tip them.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:11 - Apr 4 with 960 viewsnadera78

First time I've watched the Warriors properly this season, and everyone connected to the club should be taken outside and shot. For 10 minutes, 10 whole minutes, at the start of the second half they were camped inside the Roosters end and all they could think to do was give it to the first receiver and hope he could barge his way over. Seriously? That's the only thing you have? No movement, no runners, no passing, no kicking - just give it to the big lump and hope he can crash though? Absolute joke of a team.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:30 - Apr 4 with 951 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:11 - Apr 4 by nadera78

First time I've watched the Warriors properly this season, and everyone connected to the club should be taken outside and shot. For 10 minutes, 10 whole minutes, at the start of the second half they were camped inside the Roosters end and all they could think to do was give it to the first receiver and hope he could barge his way over. Seriously? That's the only thing you have? No movement, no runners, no passing, no kicking - just give it to the big lump and hope he can crash though? Absolute joke of a team.

The Warriors seem to find it hard to get the coaching balance right. The gentle "let the kids play" approach indulges time-wasters like Konrad Hurrell, but going the other way with a sergeant-major like Nathan Brown doesn't work particularly well either.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 20:37 - Apr 4 with 936 viewsKiwi76

Gulf between us & top4 sides but we’re 2-2 and did beat Canberra so not writing Warriors off on that showing.
Looking like 3-4 teams with no hope this year so battle will be vs Titans, Dragons, Newcastle & Sharks to make the 8.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024