Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fück Cancer! 11:10 - Mar 17 with 1018 viewsEsox_Lucius

In the arse.
RIP Sabine.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/motorsport/56420308

The grass is always greener.

Fück Cancer! on 11:47 - Mar 17 with 947 viewsJuzzie

RIP, amazing lady.

Just seen that Sarah Harding (from Girls Aloud) has cancer too and unlikely to make it beyond the end of the year. She's only 39. Awful for them and anyone else who has this horrible disease.
Fück Cancer! on 13:16 - Mar 17 with 841 viewsstowmarketrange

Fück Cancer! on 11:47 - Mar 17 by Juzzie

RIP, amazing lady.

Just seen that Sarah Harding (from Girls Aloud) has cancer too and unlikely to make it beyond the end of the year. She's only 39. Awful for them and anyone else who has this horrible disease.

39 is far too young to be diagnosed with terminal cancer.Unfortunately though,some people are even younger when they get that news.
There have been far too many people die before their time lately.Friends,family and ordinary people die before they should do.

The question I ask is,would you want to know roughly when your time is up?I’m not talking the exact day,but maybe the year,or the decade when you were going to meet your maker?Or is the uncertainty of it all for the best?

I really want to know when it’s time to retire and start enjoying my last few years without the daily grind of work.Or is it the daily routine that keeps me going?I’m only 60 1/2,and won’t get my state pension for another 6 years,but what’s the point of carrying on working if you don’t get to enjoy it?
We have a truck driver at our place who is 87 and he still works 4 full nights work and he seems happy enough,but I don’t want to do another 6 months let alone 27 years.

But what is the point of retiring early if you can’t afford to do what you want to do anyway?Although at this time there is nowhere to go anyway.My Mrs is 5 years younger than me,so she will have to work until I’m 65 anyway,so we can’t go touring together as we’d like to do.

Life is full of decisions isn’t it?

I’ve just heard my brother-in-law has been diagnosed with bowel and liver cancer,so the bad news keeps coming.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2021 13:57]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024