Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excellent new podcast - W12 Podcast - this weeks episode with Nigel Quashie 03:57 - Mar 21 with 1370 viewssuperhoopdownunder

I've been listening to this new QPR podcast called W12 podcast and found it informative, entertaining and fun.

In recent weeks I have listened to Joe Walsh (our new goalkeeper) and this week was Nigel Quashie.

Nigel came across as the most humble footballer I have listened to.
He spoke very well and it was great to hear him talking about all the great players he has played with. He now has helped 19 people to get contracts at professional clubs and works in the community - I think he is based around Birmingham.

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/s1-e7-nigel-quashie/id1550566078?i=1000513

There are other episodes to listen to including Ilias Chair and Tommy Smith.

Cheers,

James
Excellent new podcast - W12 Podcast - this weeks episode with Nigel Quashie on 09:21 - Mar 21 with 1235 viewslightwaterhoop

Thanks James i will give it a listen this week.
Excellent new podcast - W12 Podcast - this weeks episode with Nigel Quashie on 12:38 - Mar 25 with 1017 viewslightwaterhoop

Great listen Nigel spoke very fondly of his time at Rangers and the supporters.He comes across as a very genuine bloke wish he had spent more of his career with us.
Excellent new podcast - W12 Podcast - this weeks episode with Nigel Quashie on 12:55 - Mar 25 with 987 viewsTheChef

Cheers for that, will have a listen.

One of those mid 90s players who came through the ranks, looked destined for great things but didn't quite fulfil his potential, at least at Rangers anyway. I don't really recall why he left us.

Although of course he did come back briefly much later on - sadly my last memory of him is playing away at Forest one midweek evening in 2010, patently not fully fit, and we got thumped 5-0. Probably the worst/most blackly comic away game I've been to.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Excellent new podcast - W12 Podcast - this weeks episode with Nigel Quashie on 09:05 - Mar 31 with 722 viewsRs_Holy

Just listened to this... Really good interview.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024