Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Three game ban for Austin on the cards 16:41 - Apr 7 with 10760 viewsFrankRightguard

If they have bothered to charge him they’ll certainly ban him.
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 16:43 - Apr 7 with 4501 viewsflynnbo

For the "stamp"?
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 16:45 - Apr 7 with 4482 viewsFrankRightguard

Seems like it. The brute.
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 16:50 - Apr 7 with 4438 viewsOldPedro

I've seen at lot worse go unpunished - can't think of another example this season where some-one has been charged after a match because the ref missed it

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 16:52 - Apr 7 with 4415 viewsW7Ranger

Don't remember seeing this at the time. Who was it on? Was it deliberate/bad?
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:00 - Apr 7 with 4365 viewsHAYESBOY

That's ridiculous. Austin is facing the other way and the player is behind him on the floor.
He cant see where he is.
He catches him but i don't think for a minute its intentional.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:07 - Apr 7 with 4335 viewsdaveB

I thought at the time he had got away with one there, they had just had a few words beforehand
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:10 - Apr 7 with 4311 viewsNorthernr

Silly.

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:13 - Apr 7 with 4289 viewsPinnerPaul

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 16:50 - Apr 7 by OldPedro

I've seen at lot worse go unpunished - can't think of another example this season where some-one has been charged after a match because the ref missed it

Not that common but does happen.

1 in Nov, 2 in Dec, 1 in Feb.

Depends if he admits the charge or not, if he does, yes it will be a 3 match ban.

If not I believe the incident is viewed independently by a panel of 3 and I think its needs a verdict of 2 or 3 to call it VC for the 3 match ban to be handed down.
Login to get fewer ads

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:13 - Apr 7 with 4281 viewsPinnerPaul

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:07 - Apr 7 by daveB

I thought at the time he had got away with one there, they had just had a few words beforehand

Yep, so did I!
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:14 - Apr 7 with 4272 viewsBAWHoops

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:10 - Apr 7 by Northernr

Silly.

Naughty naughty from Charlie there

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:14 - Apr 7 with 4269 viewsPinnerPaul

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:10 - Apr 7 by Northernr

Silly.

Silly to charge him or silly of Austin?
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:15 - Apr 7 with 4266 viewsdaveB

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:13 - Apr 7 by PinnerPaul

Depends if he admits the charge or not, if he does, yes it will be a 3 match ban.

If not I believe the incident is viewed independently by a panel of 3 and I think its needs a verdict of 2 or 3 to call it VC for the 3 match ban to be handed down.

Do many players win these appeals? Can't see how he gets away with that
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:17 - Apr 7 with 4249 viewsNorthernr

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:14 - Apr 7 by PinnerPaul

Silly to charge him or silly of Austin?

Silly of Austin.

Though to be punished retrospectively the referee has to admit he's missed it right? And Stroud is looking right at it, clear line of sight, from all of 15 yards away.
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:17 - Apr 7 with 4244 viewsPinnerPaul

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:15 - Apr 7 by daveB

Do many players win these appeals? Can't see how he gets away with that

Well there are not that many, but for this type of offence, no I wouldn't have thought so.

Of interest to probably no one but whilst looking at the FA's discipline section, I saw Neil Warnock got a £7,000 fine for his, frankly, ridiculous rant a few weeks back.
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:22 - Apr 7 with 4191 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Stupid thing to do.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:23 - Apr 7 with 4181 viewsstowmarketrange

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:13 - Apr 7 by PinnerPaul

So he’ll be ok for the playoff final if Remy isn’t.
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:24 - Apr 7 with 4171 viewsMickS

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:17 - Apr 7 by PinnerPaul

Well there are not that many, but for this type of offence, no I wouldn't have thought so.

Of interest to probably no one but whilst looking at the FA's discipline section, I saw Neil Warnock got a £7,000 fine for his, frankly, ridiculous rant a few weeks back.

PP. Had Keithy Keith produced a card for that, would it have been a red?
[Post edited 7 Apr 2021 17:25]
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:27 - Apr 7 with 4142 viewsPinnerPaul

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:17 - Apr 7 by Northernr

Silly of Austin.

Though to be punished retrospectively the referee has to admit he's missed it right? And Stroud is looking right at it, clear line of sight, from all of 15 yards away.

Yeeessssssss, bit of a fudge isn't it.

Observer will say/write - Did you see this incident?

If he says Yes - obvious question is why isn't it VC? If he says no, still marked down, as in theory, at least 1 of the 4 should see everything, but maybe not as much as saying I saw it but didn't think it was VC!

At this stage of Mr S's career, doubt it makes that much difference, but I guess self preservation steps in as it would for any of us!
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:28 - Apr 7 with 4134 viewsdaveB

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:17 - Apr 7 by Northernr

Silly of Austin.

I think he'd have seen it as accidental at the time, when you see the other angle it looks a lot worse
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:30 - Apr 7 with 4119 viewsNorthernr

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:28 - Apr 7 by daveB

I think he'd have seen it as accidental at the time, when you see the other angle it looks a lot worse

My understanding of the rule is if he's seen it and deemed it accidental then they can't act. You can only retrospectively punish something if the referee says he missed it entirely.
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:31 - Apr 7 with 4117 viewsPinnerPaul

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:24 - Apr 7 by MickS

PP. Had Keithy Keith produced a card for that, would it have been a red?
[Post edited 7 Apr 2021 17:25]

Who knows!!!!!

Up to ref on the day. However, as Clive says, if he HAD produced a yellow card or even awarded just a fk, that would have been it, because he couldn't say he hadn't seen it.
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:33 - Apr 7 with 4099 viewsMickS

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:31 - Apr 7 by PinnerPaul

Who knows!!!!!

Up to ref on the day. However, as Clive says, if he HAD produced a yellow card or even awarded just a fk, that would have been it, because he couldn't say he hadn't seen it.

So Keithy Keith has done us up by being nice. That hurts.
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:34 - Apr 7 with 4090 viewsNorthernr

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:33 - Apr 7 by MickS

So Keithy Keith has done us up by being nice. That hurts.

He's done us up by lying. He's seen it and fcked it up. Instead of admitting that, in which case they wouldn't be able to do anything, he's now pretended he hasn't seen it at all, so they can retrospectively ban the player.
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:37 - Apr 7 with 4051 viewsgazza1

I saw something on the day but didn't think much of it......if they use the video then it will be a verdict of guilty, whatever that gives CA is what will happen, I don't know the rules. Cant see an appeal if they issue a ban.

How did this matter raise its head??
[Post edited 7 Apr 2021 17:38]
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:41 - Apr 7 with 4017 viewsgazza1

So, if the ref saw it on the day and just gave CA a volley of words at the time = end of the matter but because nothing was mentioned someone has highlighted it.....who is that 'someone'??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024