Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well Done Lyndon 17:02 - Apr 10 with 14085 viewsNorthantsHoop

Well done Lyndon, tremendous game today, that 1st goal brilliant header. I had my doubts about him, but he has started to come on well since that Reading goal.
Well Done Lyndon on 10:33 - Apr 18 with 1197 viewsSK_hoops

Well Done Lyndon on 20:15 - Apr 17 by bosh67

Playing like a monster now.

I met a Scottish guy down the pub last night and we were talking about how great Dykes was.

Earlier on in the season I would have smiled, nodded and just gone back to my pint. I actually can't wait for next season, so many players have come into their own since the start.
Well Done Lyndon on 10:43 - Apr 18 with 1155 viewsfrancisbowles

Well Done Lyndon on 21:42 - Apr 17 by gazza1

Assists eh....yea give him an assist for the dickie goal because he passed it to him. Rubbish assist, not real at all....but stats will say different and why I take limited notice of stats.

If he hadn't passed it to him, he wouldn't have scored!
Well Done Lyndon on 11:05 - Apr 18 with 1088 viewsParkRoyalR

Well Done Lyndon on 10:43 - Apr 18 by francisbowles

If he hadn't passed it to him, he wouldn't have scored!

Agree with Gazza with regards there are a'hem assists (first goal yesterday) and proper assists (second goal yesterday).

However the first goal imo showed why Warburton see Dykes being the fulcrum of our attack and leading the time. Dykes does have good feet and control for a big guy and has a good back to goal game, and yesterday's positional play and pass back to Dickie opened up options for our attack, be it a Dickie cross or shot as happened.

The 2nd assist showed that Dykes is still learning as I though his positional play attacking the box was poor and this is where Austin can help develop his game. His recovery and cross however showed a swivel + cross I did'nt think he had in his locker, like his left foot control and right foot snap shot finish versus Rotherham.

I am a big fan because he plays hard for the team and never puts in a half shift, I think with the right coaching he can be a very good Championship player, just needs to keep working on his positional play in and around the box, and learn from the master at this, Charlie Austin, which he seems to be doing.
Well Done Lyndon on 15:49 - Apr 18 with 933 viewsBoston

Well Done Lyndon on 10:33 - Apr 18 by SK_hoops

I met a Scottish guy down the pub last night and we were talking about how great Dykes was.

Earlier on in the season I would have smiled, nodded and just gone back to my pint. I actually can't wait for next season, so many players have come into their own since the start.

Thank gawd he peddled up to the northern hemisphere.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Well Done Lyndon on 21:51 - Apr 20 with 711 viewsted_hendrix

Keep it going Lad, keep It going.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Well Done Lyndon on 21:54 - Apr 20 with 688 viewsgazza1

Good goal - Stuck it away well (again) tonight. Maybe we have a player on our books, fingers crossed.

Excellent team performance.
Well Done Lyndon on 21:55 - Apr 20 with 675 viewsbosh67

That's 12 now this season and out of nowhere he's suddenly found his mojo. If we can keep Austin it would be immense because he's been a great mentor for this lad and given him lots of confidence.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Well Done Lyndon on 21:57 - Apr 20 with 658 viewspaulparker

Fair play to him, he is proving me wrong as I thought he was done here , Austin being here has kept us up and helped Dykes out

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Well Done Lyndon on 22:13 - Apr 20 with 609 viewsLazyFan

Dykes is not a Washout, this we know.

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024