Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread 12:35 - Apr 16 with 22536 viewsDorse

Well-loved, fondly remembered former manager, leading out a new shiny squad against us after repeatedly retiring from the game? This would normally raise a few eyebrows but not in this case as Neil Warnock hasn't got any.

His eyebrows have been missing since 1989 but there have been several sightings in recent years, most notably they were thought to have been spotted replacing Mo Farah's moustache in 2012.

8-0 Rangers. Warnock to retire at half time and rejoin the club in the 47th minute for one more go at promotion. Dom Ball gets sent off for karate chopping himself in the face.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:17 - Apr 17 with 1852 viewsbosh67

Win lose or draw I am glad to see Albert playing. I think he’s been under used this season for such an experienced player. From the team sheet he appears to be playing sweeper about two yards in front of Dieng.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:22 - Apr 17 with 1776 viewsdenhamhoop2

Glad to see Uncle get a start best crosser of the ball we have by a country mile
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:32 - Apr 17 with 1732 viewsrsonist

With the pace and power Boro have it looks a very tough game for whoever has to put in the extra defensive shifts likely necessary in whatever we're trying out here.
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:39 - Apr 17 with 1607 viewsdenhamhoop2

Started nice and lively moving the ball quickly
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:43 - Apr 17 with 1552 viewseastside_r

Have to say, I am liking the look of Thomas so far.
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:46 - Apr 17 with 1480 viewsdenhamhoop2

A more natural goal scorer than Willock would probably have taken an earlier shot sadly he allows Fisher chance to block his effort
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:47 - Apr 17 with 1462 viewskarl

Albert looking good, Kakay will need to cover behind for him I'm sure but his ball carrying is a step ahead of others.
Good even game so far, pitch looks excellent and hopefully helps us.
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:48 - Apr 17 with 1430 viewshertshoops

Smashing start !
Login to get fewer ads

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:48 - Apr 17 with 1423 viewsGreenbay

Dickie 30 yards out with a screamer
QPR 1-up
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:49 - Apr 17 with 1409 viewsQPRSteve

Rob "Franz Beckenbauer" Dickie strikes!
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:49 - Apr 17 with 1397 viewsaston_hoop

bloody hell Rob, what a hit.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:49 - Apr 17 with 1395 viewskarl

That is a cracker, nice neat play moving the ball well before it. Superb!
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:49 - Apr 17 with 1392 viewsBklynRanger

Jesus! I was yelling for him to feed Albert but fair enough!
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:49 - Apr 17 with 1386 viewsHantsR

What a screamer! Our possession was crying out for a long shot.
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:49 - Apr 17 with 1381 viewsjohncharles

0 -1 Dickie. When I saw it on Sky I thought it was Dykes. Thunderbolt from a long way out 😃

Strong and stable my arse.

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:50 - Apr 17 with 1345 viewsQPRSteve

2-0 Wallace
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:51 - Apr 17 with 1321 viewsGreenbay

QPR 2-0 up. Wallace the second from a Dykes cross.
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:51 - Apr 17 with 1305 viewsBklynRanger

Rampant. Great ball from Dykes.
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:51 - Apr 17 with 1299 viewsHantsR

Crikey that was Brilliant!! Charlie would have been proud of that!
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:52 - Apr 17 with 1294 viewsaston_hoop

Get in! Outstanding cross from Dykes and Wallace had made that run!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:52 - Apr 17 with 1286 viewsloftboy

Two great goals

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:52 - Apr 17 with 1277 viewsjohncharles

Can’t keep up with this.

Strong and stable my arse.

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:53 - Apr 17 with 1244 viewskarl

That is a brilliant cross by Dykes, 2 assists although the 1st was a gentle lay back that 2nd one was a player on top of his game.
Wallace isn't sitting back holding the left back area nice and tight for sure!
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:53 - Apr 17 with 1236 viewsDorse

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:51 - Apr 17 by HantsR

Crikey that was Brilliant!! Charlie would have been proud of that!

Charlie? Charlie who?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:53 - Apr 17 with 1220 viewsNoelmc

Two assists from Dykes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024