Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread 12:35 - Apr 16 with 22397 viewsDorse

Well-loved, fondly remembered former manager, leading out a new shiny squad against us after repeatedly retiring from the game? This would normally raise a few eyebrows but not in this case as Neil Warnock hasn't got any.

His eyebrows have been missing since 1989 but there have been several sightings in recent years, most notably they were thought to have been spotted replacing Mo Farah's moustache in 2012.

8-0 Rangers. Warnock to retire at half time and rejoin the club in the 47th minute for one more go at promotion. Dom Ball gets sent off for karate chopping himself in the face.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:31 - Apr 17 with 1812 viewskarl

Ball did well interception and up the pitch.
Great win.
Subs saw that through I think.
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:31 - Apr 17 with 1756 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Brilliant stuff, well deserved in the end, great battling from all in the second half. Very happy with that.
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:31 - Apr 17 with 1744 viewsMyke

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:30 - Apr 17 by Greenbay

Rangers win 2-1.

Excellent! According to my stupid phone still playing 90 +7
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:32 - Apr 17 with 1731 viewsstevec

Hoorah!

We’re a strange old team 😄
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:32 - Apr 17 with 1719 viewsdannyblue

Very satisfying win. Two fantastic goals, and great defending with 10 men once we went to 432. Real team effort.
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:32 - Apr 17 with 1699 viewsBklynRanger

Great fcuking win, love those grind-it-out efforts.

You R's
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:33 - Apr 17 with 1641 viewsSuperhoop83

Very pleased with that!

Suffering since 1978.

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:33 - Apr 17 with 1636 viewskropotkin41

Are we in the top 10?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Login to get fewer ads

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:33 - Apr 17 with 1622 viewsdistortR

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:32 - Apr 17 by BklynRanger

Great fcuking win, love those grind-it-out efforts.

You R's

ooohh, i'll p.m you
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:34 - Apr 17 with 1613 viewskarl

Well done to Kakay too. Settled down and the introduction of Ball helped him.
Albert played well but it was defensive solidity we needed so good sub.
Should hopefully see Albert start again to be a good offensive start to the fame rather than a last throw of the dice with 5 or 10 mins to go.
Great to win after losing Seny
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:35 - Apr 17 with 1579 viewsBoston

Wow, what can you say! The most disciplined defensive performance of the season after Dieng’s departure, even Kakay stepped up to the breach. When was the last time a Rangers keeper took an early bath?
U R’ssssssss.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:35 - Apr 17 with 1564 viewseastside_r

Would’ve been a great away day.
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:35 - Apr 17 with 1549 viewsNoelmc

Well done R’s.

Stand out performances from Dickie, Dykes & Lumley.

Good subs by Warburton. Ball & Field tightened things up.
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:37 - Apr 17 with 1482 viewsRangersw12

Brilliant result and showed massive character to win that.

Warnock tactically outdone by Warburton aswell which won't please a couple of his biggest fans on this forum
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:37 - Apr 17 with 1481 viewsBklynRanger

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:33 - Apr 17 by distortR

ooohh, i'll p.m you

I think there's been a terrible misunderstanding - no way I can get to Dover by 4.
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:37 - Apr 17 with 1450 viewsted_hendrix

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:35 - Apr 17 by Noelmc

Well done R’s.

This; especially Warburton's substitutions.

Enjoy the sunshine peeps.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:38 - Apr 17 with 1447 viewsaston_hoop

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:35 - Apr 17 by Noelmc

Well done R’s.

Lumley MOTM then? Made some tremendous saves to keep the score in our favour.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:38 - Apr 17 with 1435 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:32 - Apr 17 by stevec

Hoorah!

We’re a strange old team 😄

Come on Steve, cough that praise up!
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:38 - Apr 17 with 1435 viewsbosh67

Well done lads. Great performance and well played Lumley. 10th!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:40 - Apr 17 with 1357 viewsEsox_Lucius

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 13:05 - Apr 17 by HantsR

Bolassie giving Kakay a hard time. Thought that yellow was harsh

I have horrors thinking back to when Bolassie dismantled Darnell Furlong at their place.

The grass is always greener.

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:41 - Apr 17 with 1321 viewsgigiisourgod

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:38 - Apr 17 by bosh67

Brilliant, really pleasing performance
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:41 - Apr 17 with 1321 viewsactonman

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:38 - Apr 17 by bosh67

Are we officially safe now ?
Great stuff rangers , as the northerners might say. .... that’s do !
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:41 - Apr 17 with 1309 viewsdistortR

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:37 - Apr 17 by BklynRanger

I think there's been a terrible misunderstanding - no way I can get to Dover by 4.

i would bloody struggle as well, tbh
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:42 - Apr 17 with 1283 viewsBoston

Well done R’s.

Imagine if they’d have scored after McKenna had come on!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:45 - Apr 17 with 1224 viewsGreenbay

FT REPORT
10-man Rangers are up one to 9th.
59 points - one better than last year with 4 games left.
Well done Joe Lumley replacing Dieng sent off just after half-time.
He made a couple of great reaction saves.
The difference between him and Dieng is that Joe stays on his line while Dieng dominates the box. But for Joe we must all be delighted for him.
And he'll play at Swansea on Tuesday (7pm).
As for Dieng he also suffered a bloody nose when making a great save as Boro bounced back just before HT. That's when they had a 2 on 1.
The R's 2-nil up within 18 minutes following a Dickie 30 yard screamer and then a Wallace header from a smart Dykes cross was thoroughly deserved.
A great surface at the Riverside for the Rangers style of football.
But our defence which has looked a little rocky recently conceded an 8th goal in the last four games when the unmarked Bolasie headed powerfully home before Dieng - then a Dickie clearance - kept Rangers ahead.
De Wijs - out with that broken nose - will make a big difference on his return.
Well done Rangers with that second half defensive performance.
They all put in a big effort and Warbs used his subs well - certainly Ball and Field in the closing 20 minutes or so.
Great effort - 3 more points.
It's turned into a very good season.
And no doubt Charlie will be back at Swansea on Tuesday and hopefully de Wijs as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024