Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report 18:22 - Apr 18 with 1989 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/54829
Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 18:37 - Apr 18 with 1914 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks, Clive.

Missed yesterday's game so great to catch up.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 18:53 - Apr 18 with 1872 viewsOldPedro

Same here - didn't see the game so thanks for the report

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 19:24 - Apr 18 with 1772 viewsdaveB

was such a mad game, at 2-0 up looked like we'd win by 5 or 6, by half time they could have been 3-2 ahead. Second half we seemed to keep giving the ball away especially Johannsen but dug in the last 15 minutes and deserved the win. Thoroughly entertaining stuff
Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 19:27 - Apr 18 with 1768 viewsNorthernr

Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 19:24 - Apr 18 by daveB

was such a mad game, at 2-0 up looked like we'd win by 5 or 6, by half time they could have been 3-2 ahead. Second half we seemed to keep giving the ball away especially Johannsen but dug in the last 15 minutes and deserved the win. Thoroughly entertaining stuff

It was a really good game, all going on. Championship hot nonsense.
Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 19:39 - Apr 18 with 1709 viewsdaveB

Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 19:27 - Apr 18 by Northernr

It was a really good game, all going on. Championship hot nonsense.

give me that any day of the week compared to that shit served up in the FA Cup last night
Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 19:48 - Apr 18 with 1685 viewsNoelmc

Having watched a lot of very boring Premier League & FA Cup football this weekend it really does make you appreciate how entertaining most of our matches are, with Warbs in charge.

Great job Clive in articulating so well how our performances can swing from one extreme to the other. The analogies to your past unpredictable relationships made me laugh out loud.
Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 20:04 - Apr 18 with 1635 viewsNorthernr

Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 19:39 - Apr 18 by daveB

give me that any day of the week compared to that shit served up in the FA Cup last night

Preach
Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 20:12 - Apr 18 with 1614 viewshantssi

“Trying to guess the form of the destructor”, love a good Ghostbusters reference!
Also laughed out loud with references to your relationships!
Login to get fewer ads

Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 20:28 - Apr 18 with 1561 viewsgazza1

Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 19:39 - Apr 18 by daveB

Would you say that if you was a Chelsea supporter
Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 20:28 - Apr 18 with 1564 viewsderbyhoop

Another brilliant report, summarising the joys and frustrations of being a QPR supporter.
God knows how this season will finish. Nor how we might perform in the next one.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 20:32 - Apr 18 with 1546 viewsdaveB

Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 20:28 - Apr 18 by gazza1

Would you say that if you was a Chelsea supporter

If i was a Chelsea supporter I'd probably have killed myself in shame years ago
Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 21:16 - Apr 18 with 1439 viewsterryb

Clive, are you assuming that Dieng was sent off for a "professional foul" (one match ban) or do you know that was what the ref reported?

I thought he was sent off for serious foul play that is a three match ban. His "challenge" definitely would have resulted in this being the case if he hadn't been the last man!
Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 21:48 - Apr 18 with 1375 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I wonder if the player shouting at Seny Dieng thing comes from the Rotherham game. I think it was Freddie Ladapo’s second goal Seny starts to go towards him but then changes his mind and gets caught in no mans land leaving a fairly easy finish.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 22:12 - Apr 18 with 1323 viewsNorthernr

Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 21:16 - Apr 18 by terryb

Clive, are you assuming that Dieng was sent off for a "professional foul" (one match ban) or do you know that was what the ref reported?

I thought he was sent off for serious foul play that is a three match ban. His "challenge" definitely would have resulted in this being the case if he hadn't been the last man!

Hands up, don’t know.
Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 22:16 - Apr 18 with 1296 viewsMyke

Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 18:37 - Apr 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Thanks, Clive.

Missed yesterday's game so great to catch up.

Missed your running commentary, Brian and the thread was only half the usual length! Dunno how you do it. By the time I would had finished typing about something that happened in the first few minutes, it would be half -time!
Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 10:22 - Apr 19 with 741 viewsterryb

Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 21:16 - Apr 18 by terryb

The club have announced that it is a one match ban for denying a goal scoring opportunity.

I have to say that I'm surprised at this & think that the referee has ballsed up once more!
Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 14:38 - Apr 19 with 574 viewsfrancisbowles

Thanks Clive, usual high standard. Plenty for you to get your teeth into in this match.

I thought it DOGSO for the red card but I can see that it could have been SFP. I think the refs body language hinted at the former.
Thrills to frustration, disaster to delight, one extreme to another - Report on 16:29 - Apr 19 with 514 viewsPinnerPaul

Confirmed as one match ban, as I said at the time - don't agree on this one Terry - it happens!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024