Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham Park Rangers. 19:53 - Apr 19 with 2184 viewsdutch

Having been on the pitch when Fulham Park Rangers was invented, then defeated by the fans of both teams (but especially ours) protesting, uniting and campaigning, what are the other examples of fans protests successfully thwarting dastardly plans?
Fulham Park Rangers. on 20:05 - Apr 19 with 2125 viewsTomS

I remember Man Utd fans wearing Norwich City scarves in protest at the Glazier family buying, then asset stripping the club....... Oh wait....you said successfully....
Fulham Park Rangers. on 21:47 - Apr 19 with 1924 viewsMrSheen

Thames Valley Royals, Oxford and Reading merger proposed by the late, great Robert Maxwell about 1983.
Fulham Park Rangers. on 22:34 - Apr 19 with 1850 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

AFC Wimbledon now back playing at Plough Lane has to be one of the greatest achievements by fans in recent times. If not ever.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Fulham Park Rangers. on 18:16 - Apr 20 with 1585 viewsTGRRRSSS

SOme United fans formed FC Manchester, weird how Neville and ther gang didnt buy in preferring SAlford.........
Fulham Park Rangers. on 13:31 - Apr 21 with 1416 viewsClive_Anderson

Fulham Park Rangers. on 18:16 - Apr 20 by TGRRRSSS

SOme United fans formed FC Manchester, weird how Neville and ther gang didnt buy in preferring SAlford.........

Or they could have saved Bury where Neville's Dad was the chairman for years.
Fulham Park Rangers. on 14:26 - Apr 21 with 1328 viewsthemodfather

i was on the pitch to stop FPR. would do so again and again , we just do not want franchise style football and sport here, whatever they do in the usa is their business, football should never have let mk dons happen. plough lane was never taken down, it stood empty for years and is now a new ground for afc wimbledon, mk dons =all a con.
Fulham Park Rangers. on 15:18 - Apr 21 with 1250 viewsdsw2509

One small point. AFCW’s new ground is not on the site of the old one. It is a few hundred yards away (in fact where the dog track used to be).
Fulham Park Rangers. on 17:27 - Apr 21 with 1155 viewsthemodfather

i am corrected, i do recall the dog track.
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham Park Rangers. on 20:38 - Apr 21 with 1072 viewsloftboy

Not forgetting Pete Winkleman getting chased out the pub when he mooted moving us to MK

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fulham Park Rangers. on 20:40 - Apr 21 with 1067 viewsRanger_Things

West Ham seem to have their owners under the thumb.
Fulham Park Rangers. on 13:40 - Apr 22 with 934 viewscharmr

Anyone else recall being booed to get off the pitch against Man City. Some still and don’t care as long as 11 players run around in front of them in the right colored shirts(Irony) every week.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024