Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
POTY (Poster of the Year) 21:13 - Apr 28 with 836 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

1. Poster of the Year
2. Thread of Year
3. Post of the Year
POTY (Poster of the Year) on 21:45 - Apr 28 with 778 viewsBrianMcCarthy

1. Poster of the Year - Nix. Always clever and thoughtful, really knows her football imo. Also calm, light-hearted and reasonable and able to disagree without offending anyone.

2. Thread of the Year - Have to think about this, but it'll probably be started by Konk, who still cracks me up continually.

3. Post of the Year - Same.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

POTY (Poster of the Year) on 22:02 - Apr 28 with 746 viewscolinallcars

POTY (Poster of the Year) on 21:45 - Apr 28 by BrianMcCarthy

1. Poster of the Year - Nix. Always clever and thoughtful, really knows her football imo. Also calm, light-hearted and reasonable and able to disagree without offending anyone.

2. Thread of the Year - Have to think about this, but it'll probably be started by Konk, who still cracks me up continually.

Brian, you're too self effacing ! I nominate you for your tireless reporting of matches for those that aren't in attendance, or these days, haven't got the stream.
POTY (Poster of the Year) on 22:08 - Apr 28 with 730 viewshantssi

POTY (Poster of the Year) on 21:45 - Apr 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Agree Brian, it’ll be either the “Brentford Film” or “What Type of Manager Would You Be” threads.
POTY (Poster of the Year) on 22:54 - Apr 28 with 669 viewsPunteR

1. Bazza
2. The Corona one
3 The match thread one that Dorse did for Notts forrest

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024