Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Change of referee tomorrow... 12:27 - Apr 30 with 1145 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/54944
Change of referee tomorrow... on 14:32 - Apr 30 with 1003 viewsMick_S

Is this a good thing?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Change of referee tomorrow... on 15:09 - Apr 30 with 956 viewsbosh67

He seems to average about 5 on previous games for not the best but perhaps not the worst. I was concerned about Atkinson because he sometimes sucks the life out of a game.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Change of referee tomorrow... on 18:21 - Apr 30 with 824 viewsPinnerPaul

Atkinson not on PL list this week.

Craig Pawson at Old Trafford on Sunday as a 4th and at Stockley Park on Monday as the VAR.

Doesn't tell us much does it?!
Change of referee tomorrow... on 19:14 - Apr 30 with 775 viewsNorthernr

Change of referee tomorrow... on 18:21 - Apr 30 by PinnerPaul

Atkinson not on PL list this week.

Craig Pawson at Old Trafford on Sunday as a 4th and at Stockley Park on Monday as the VAR.

Doesn't tell us much does it?!

Well by the looks, Atkinson has been injured for 6 weeks, so maybe this was a little run out for him, but he's still not fit, so they've had to find somebody free at reasonably short notice.
Change of referee tomorrow... on 18:57 - May 3 with 597 viewsPinnerPaul

Change of referee tomorrow... on 19:14 - Apr 30 by Northernr

Well by the looks, Atkinson has been injured for 6 weeks, so maybe this was a little run out for him, but he's still not fit, so they've had to find somebody free at reasonably short notice.

Yep.

Never been one of my favourites, just don't like the (apparantly) laid back style.

Some strange ones yesterday. 1st half foul by Barbet (already on a yellow) was waved away as advantage for a foul ON him?

Couple of others like that as well.

Foul on Dickie, I agree with you, another one of those 'orange' ones.

The 'big' chances for Austin and Fletcher, wouldn't have counted for a foul and offside respectively.
Change of referee tomorrow... on 19:57 - May 3 with 496 viewsdenhamhoop2

Change of referee tomorrow... on 18:57 - May 3 by PinnerPaul

Yep.

Never been one of my favourites, just don't like the (apparantly) laid back style.

Some strange ones yesterday. 1st half foul by Barbet (already on a yellow) was waved away as advantage for a foul ON him?

Couple of others like that as well.

Foul on Dickie, I agree with you, another one of those 'orange' ones.

The 'big' chances for Austin and Fletcher, wouldn't have counted for a foul and offside respectively.

Think if it had been a Premiership game Brown would've got a red card it's from behind leading with his studs a break a leg tackle for me. Fairly easy game to ref both sides in second gear for me most of the match
Change of referee tomorrow... on 17:57 - May 4 with 411 viewsPinnerPaul

Change of referee tomorrow... on 19:57 - May 3 by denhamhoop2

Think if it had been a Premiership game Brown would've got a red card it's from behind leading with his studs a break a leg tackle for me. Fairly easy game to ref both sides in second gear for me most of the match

Not so sure - apparently stamping on someone's face isn't even a yellow in the PL!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024