Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which one? 19:38 - May 1 with 1569 viewsdutch

If we can only keep one of either Charlie or Johansen which one would you go for? For me it is the Nordic Pirlo all day long, makes us tick like Ray Wilkins at his best.
Which one? on 19:42 - May 1 with 1542 viewsqpr_1968

johansen for me......3 year contract would be ideal.
age difference only.

hopefully dykes will fill charlies boots.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Which one? on 19:43 - May 1 with 1530 viewsrrrspricey

Which one? on 19:42 - May 1 by qpr_1968

johansen for me......3 year contract would be ideal.
age difference only.

hopefully dykes will fill charlies boots.

What '68 said
Which one? on 20:05 - May 1 with 1467 viewscyprusmel

I will cast my vote for Johansen.
He could be our engine room but I don't think it will happen, our wage structure would not allow it at present.
Same applies to Charlie, he will be able to earn more at another club.
Both of them might want to stay, but at the end of the day it's a job and they will take the highest wage available as most of us would.
Which one? on 20:13 - May 1 with 1432 viewsbakerloo8

I'd like to keep both and I'm sure everyone is in the same boat. Both have been massive for us since they arrived.

But Johansen cannot be replaced by anyone in our squad nor anyone around available that I know of, hes that good. Looks like Dykes can step into Chas' boots (though I want Austin to stay)
Which one? on 20:13 - May 1 with 1432 viewsBoston

JoJo

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Which one? on 20:42 - May 1 with 1355 viewsgazza1

Which one? on 20:13 - May 1 by Boston

JoJo

Arguments for both......neither is correct. Great goal from CA today and put us in the driving seat.
Which one? on 21:51 - May 1 with 1239 viewsDylanP

Sadly for me the answer is Johansen. I bloody love having Charlie back where he belongs and is appreciated. But overall Johansen is probably more influential. Not that Charlie isn't influential. I think that Dykes's turnaround is a result of a growing relationship with Charlie and the confidence he must get by watching a professional goalscorer like him and the chemistry that the two have on the field. Like today Dykes stole the ball and then put an almost no-look pass perfectly into the path of Charlie. But, like I said, overall Johansen is more influential. He is the reason the team is flowing as well as it is. It seems to me that he makes players like Willock and Chair into better players and without him it isn't clear who would keep the side together.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Which one? on 21:53 - May 1 with 1233 viewsqpr_1968

Which one? on 21:51 - May 1 by DylanP

Sadly for me the answer is Johansen. I bloody love having Charlie back where he belongs and is appreciated. But overall Johansen is probably more influential. Not that Charlie isn't influential. I think that Dykes's turnaround is a result of a growing relationship with Charlie and the confidence he must get by watching a professional goalscorer like him and the chemistry that the two have on the field. Like today Dykes stole the ball and then put an almost no-look pass perfectly into the path of Charlie. But, like I said, overall Johansen is more influential. He is the reason the team is flowing as well as it is. It seems to me that he makes players like Willock and Chair into better players and without him it isn't clear who would keep the side together.

think we can all relate to that.

Login to get fewer ads

Which one? on 22:00 - May 1 with 1209 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I'm surprised by the amount of Johansen votes.

I'm guessing that means we don't want either or don't think we can have both.

I want both but CA more than JoJo.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Which one? on 22:01 - May 1 with 1198 viewsSouthend_Rss

Johansen... That is all.. Woukd make my summer if we could nab him on a deal
Which one? on 22:10 - May 1 with 1168 viewsqpr_1968

Which one? on 22:00 - May 1 by CliveWilsonSaid

I'm surprised by the amount of Johansen votes.

I'm guessing that means we don't want either or don't think we can have both.

I want both but CA more than JoJo.

i'm with you all the way there son, especially with charlies record. heart ruling the head.
but austins age and if we can seal a ong term deal with johansen, surely thats the better option......if we can keep onto dykes.

Which one? on 22:21 - May 1 with 1138 viewsBoston

Which one? on 22:10 - May 1 by qpr_1968

i'm with you all the way there son, especially with charlies record. heart ruling the head.
but austins age and if we can seal a ong term deal with johansen, surely thats the better option......if we can keep onto dykes.

We have another year with Dykes, then ?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024