Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All games this season....with a crowd. 22:19 - May 1 with 1387 viewsqpr_1968

our last game against luton would of no doubt created a great atmosphere.
but, not including this one, what game with a crowd would you have liked to have been at.

mine, millwall at home.

the come back and atmosphere would have been electrifying.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

All games this season....with a crowd. on 22:24 - May 1 with 1359 viewsterryb

I think I will go for the last minute winner at Watford.

What a night that would have been to be in the away end!
All games this season....with a crowd. on 22:27 - May 1 with 1345 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Id say the last game against Norwich at home. I know we lost but we were in that game for the majority and it was good stuff!

Away game i'd say Wycombe.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

All games this season....with a crowd. on 22:34 - May 1 with 1327 viewsDWQPR

Definitely Millwall. And the game I’m glad there wasn’t a crowd just in case the reaction could have influenced a board that looked like it was all but pressing the button was Swansea at home on Boxing Day. What a difference in a decade that game made.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

All games this season....with a crowd. on 22:51 - May 1 with 1274 viewsngbqpr

Pretty much all the away wins would’ve been great - a mix of rolls Royce performances and / or late winners.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

All games this season....with a crowd. on 23:15 - May 1 with 1210 viewsMyke

Not an attendee so a bit hypothetical, but for atmosphere and 'edge' it would be Brentford at home
All games this season....with a crowd. on 10:48 - May 3 with 955 viewsqpr_1968

All games this season....with a crowd. on 23:15 - May 1 by Myke

Not an attendee so a bit hypothetical, but for atmosphere and 'edge' it would be Brentford at home

That would have been my 2nd choice, hard one.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

All games this season....with a crowd. on 11:05 - May 3 with 926 viewsNoelmc

I would definitely have gone for Brentford at home. I'm sure some of our songs would have been amusing and it would have been good to see their faces trudging out of the away end.

Millwall at home comes a close second but might have been a bit tense leaving the ground/area.
All games this season....with a crowd. on 11:31 - May 4 with 787 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Yeah Millwall would have been horrible then brilliant. Also Cardiff at home where we blew it then Ball scored the worldie to win it at end. Roof would have come off the place.

Frustrating to not be allowed in for Luton on Saturday when they had a full crowd at the Crucible last night. Suppose that is one event in one location versus hundreds of football matches though. Fingers crossed we can get back in August!
Login to get fewer ads

All games this season....with a crowd. on 14:41 - May 4 with 605 viewsdaveB

all of them the obvious answer but Cardiff at home would have been incredible as would Luton away and Charlies first goal
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024