Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As lockdown comes to an end..... 09:36 - May 2 with 966 viewsbollockchops

its time to reflect on the amount of booze we have managed to demolish so heres the question...Whats the worst "worst for wear" youve been at a football match ?
Dosnt have to be at a Rangers match but if you wanna be the Barney Gumble of QPR your story needs to be good ! Apologies to any snowflakes offended by this thread.
Ill go first
1998 World Cup England v Columbia
UEFA implemented a 30 mile booze ban around the town of Lens.
Talk about red rag to a bull
So at duty free i purchased a litre of blue Smirnoff to decant into 3 tango black plastic bottles and flew to Brussells where i caught the train to Lens where i had arranged to met the lads,who where very worse for wear having come straight from a darts match the night before but in Lens there was mucho dibble with dogs and no pubs open ,this was midday and kick off was 19.30pm,so we decided to get the rattler to Vimy Ridge or Arras as thats where my grandad fought in WW1 ,Arras came first and we found an Irish bar full of english beer was flowing with "vindaloo" playing every other record,come tea time we were dancing on tables ,on the bar,outside it was great but i was determined to go to the game despite not having a ticket so we went back to Lens but near the ground the riot police were out in force and you couldnt get through the cordon without a ticket,one of our lot showed his ferry ticket and got a truncheon in his ribs,so i backtracked and went over about five gardens and ended up in the Columbian fans coachpark where i set about asking anyone for a spare ticket,half an hour later and a few swigs of tango and i got a ticket for £200 in the Columbian end.As i got into the ground a policeman took my tango bottle off me and i said to myself "thank god i dont want any more" but he only took the lid off and gave it back to me,Beckham scored Sicknote scored i shared the tango with my Columbian brothers and sisters and then made my way back to Arras where the party was in full swing !
I awoke the next day at the bottom of a block of flats between a wheelie bin and a pram very worse for wear !
Now beat that !
As lockdown comes to an end..... on 20:00 - May 2 with 767 viewsTGRRRSSS

Not sure but I think HunterHoop has a decent story along these lines.

None from me tbh.
As lockdown comes to an end..... on 21:25 - May 2 with 698 viewsplasmahoop

Yes definitely can't beat that! Good one though!
As lockdown comes to an end..... on 12:42 - May 3 with 513 viewsstowmarketrange

Coventry away in about 1988 and definitely 1996.The first one I spent the whole of one half abusing the coventry keeper about being ugly.I only found out the score on Sunday morning.
The 1996 game was worse because I started drinking on the train on the way up there,found a pub and stayed there until 2.50,and continued drowning my sorrows on the train home and then went straight in the pub by Euston.
My Mrs picked me up about 10pm and I was sitting in the gutter with my head in my hands so my Mrs tells me.
Oxford away in the mid 80’s was another bad day of drinking,and another one where I don’t remember what the final score was.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024