Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So you will be supporting Villarreal against ManUre, won't you? 13:35 - May 7 with 2527 viewsR_from_afar

Exhibit A:

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

So you will be supporting Villarreal against ManUre, won't you? on 14:38 - May 7 with 2447 viewsTacticalR

Arsenal sack Emery and then he kicks them out of the Europa League semi-final.

This will be Emery's fifth Europa League final (so far won 3 with Sevilla, lost 1 with Arsenal).

Air hostess clique

So you will be supporting Villarreal against ManUre, won't you? on 14:43 - May 7 with 2434 viewsjeffranger

Nope & will hope Utd wins it as English club!
So you will be supporting Villarreal against ManUre, won't you? on 14:52 - May 7 with 2408 viewsTomS

I won't be supporting either side. It doesn't matter to me who lifts the trophy.

You really need some kind of emotional, or perhaps even financial, investment in a match to care who wins.
So you will be supporting Villarreal against ManUre, won't you? on 14:53 - May 7 with 2408 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Couldn't give a monkeys.
So you will be supporting Villarreal against ManUre, won't you? on 15:47 - May 7 with 2351 viewsrrrspricey

Of the teams that could get into Europe, I'd support any English team...

Except the Bin Dippers, Scum, Lids, Spuds and Villa.
So you will be supporting Villarreal against ManUre, won't you? on 16:08 - May 7 with 2316 viewsaston_hoop

Villareal all the way, although its unlikely I'll watch it in all reality. But they're not super league and that'll do.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

So you will be supporting Villarreal against ManUre, won't you? on 17:32 - May 7 with 2221 viewslightwaterhoop

As long as the other Manchester club win the other cup i could'nt care less.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024