Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer transfer rumours thread 12:34 - May 13 with 214351 viewsFrankRightguard

I’ll start with a bit of Twitter tittle tattle, Andre Dozzell from Ipswich

Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:45 - Jun 9 with 6571 viewsDWQPR

Why do I think that is one bad appointment if it happens? Looks to me that the owner is looking to trim a hell of a lot of costs. Maybe WBA aren't one of the challenges for next season after all. Cheeky bid for Darnell?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Summer transfer rumours thread on 12:32 - Jun 9 with 6343 viewsDavieQPR

Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:45 - Jun 9 by DWQPR

Why do I think that is one bad appointment if it happens? Looks to me that the owner is looking to trim a hell of a lot of costs. Maybe WBA aren't one of the challenges for next season after all. Cheeky bid for Darnell?

Why would we make a bid for Furlong who would break our pay structure and doesn't want to be here anyway. If these things were different then he would still be here.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 12:36 - Jun 9 with 6319 viewsTheChef

Summer transfer rumours thread on 12:32 - Jun 9 by DavieQPR

Why would we make a bid for Furlong who would break our pay structure and doesn't want to be here anyway. If these things were different then he would still be here.

Quite right, how dare anyone suggest such a thing.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Summer transfer rumours thread on 12:41 - Jun 9 with 6290 viewsrsonist

Darnell wasn't hassling the club to leave, we just decided to cash in.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:13 - Jun 9 with 6148 viewsDannytheR

As other have said, I've never seen or heard anything to suggest Darnell "didn't want to be here".

Clubs get shot of players for the money all the time, and even in the current era, players under contract often get limited say in it. Once the club accepts the offer, what are you going to do? Dig your heels and refuse to leave, with another club actively wanting you and, yeah, presumably offering you a pay rise into the bargain?
[Post edited 9 Jun 2021 13:14]
Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:03 - Jun 10 with 5450 viewsrsonist

Cambridge messageboard is members-only so can't see why they'd think we'd owe anything for an out-of-contract 24 year old, but the link makes enough sense. L2 TOTS, Londoner, attacking full-back, questionable defender last I heard but maybe improved since. (Kyle Knoyle this is).

"Corroborated" by the @ITKQPR Twitter account that's sprung up recently, which reads plausibly enough so far in fairness. (There's an art to that too). It also mentions Joe Pritchard of Accrington under consideration in the same position, familiar former Spurs injury tragedy story with a Scott Twine-esque fondness of blooter.

Not linked to us but other RWBs with potential that often come up in these lower league discussions are Udoka Godwin-Malife of Forest Green and Ryan Cooney, Burnley kid who starred on loan for Morecambe.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:05]
Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:15 - Jun 10 with 5432 viewsdmm

Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:03 - Jun 10 by rsonist

Cambridge messageboard is members-only so can't see why they'd think we'd owe anything for an out-of-contract 24 year old, but the link makes enough sense. L2 TOTS, Londoner, attacking full-back, questionable defender last I heard but maybe improved since. (Kyle Knoyle this is).

"Corroborated" by the @ITKQPR Twitter account that's sprung up recently, which reads plausibly enough so far in fairness. (There's an art to that too). It also mentions Joe Pritchard of Accrington under consideration in the same position, familiar former Spurs injury tragedy story with a Scott Twine-esque fondness of blooter.

Not linked to us but other RWBs with potential that often come up in these lower league discussions are Udoka Godwin-Malife of Forest Green and Ryan Cooney, Burnley kid who starred on loan for Morecambe.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:05]

I recently came across the QPRITK Twitter account and found it a tad more plausible than most that claim to be ITK about QPR on social media. Not followed it though.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:17 - Jun 10 with 5427 viewsBklynRanger

Some impressive knowledge here Rson, no idea how you do it.

Wouldn't these chaps be too similar to our own Ozzie Kakay though? Shirley we need a bit more of a finished, experienced product? Ideally someone Dutch or possibly even Austrian.
Login to get fewer ads

Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:37 - Jun 10 with 5356 viewsrsonist

Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:17 - Jun 10 by BklynRanger

Some impressive knowledge here Rson, no idea how you do it.

Wouldn't these chaps be too similar to our own Ozzie Kakay though? Shirley we need a bit more of a finished, experienced product? Ideally someone Dutch or possibly even Austrian.

It's not really proper knowledge, I don't watch as much lower league as I could... I do have a big list of spods I follow on the Twitter though. Even if you take the analytics with an amused pinch of salt it's usually pretty enlightening.

They're right a lot of the time too in fairness. Perry Ng was cried about for literally years on there when he was at Crewe for instance, was just nominated for player of the season after 6 months once Cardiff finally bit.

At the same time Cardiff took a punt on Max Watters for 1m, looked an Austin-ish lower league prodigy, but some did point to his over-performing xG so it works both ways. None of it is gospel but it's interesting if you're interested.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:42]
Summer transfer rumours thread on 16:31 - Jun 10 with 5022 viewsHAYESBOY

See Emiliano has been released by Brentford.
Was their best player in the playoff final.

Worth a punt if Jojo doesnt come off?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Summer transfer rumours thread on 16:46 - Jun 10 with 4940 viewsMaggsinho

Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:14 - Jun 9 by rsonist

Always good to have the priorities firmly in mind when shaping your club's future.

And Wagner has now turned them down so it's going well.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 16:49 - Jun 10 with 4901 viewsDieByYourSide

Summer transfer rumours thread on 16:31 - Jun 10 by HAYESBOY

See Emiliano has been released by Brentford.
Was their best player in the playoff final.

Worth a punt if Jojo doesnt come off?

Marcondes more of an attacking mid/striker I believe. Also the one who claimed Fulham 'feared' Brentford ahead of their playoff final which caused Austin to give it large on Twitter when they ballsed it up...

Poll: And it's hi ho

Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:10 - Jun 10 with 4636 viewsswitchingcode

Summer transfer rumours thread on 16:49 - Jun 10 by DieByYourSide

Marcondes more of an attacking mid/striker I believe. Also the one who claimed Fulham 'feared' Brentford ahead of their playoff final which caused Austin to give it large on Twitter when they ballsed it up...

Signed as a striker don’t think he scored more the 10 goals in the 3 seasons with us hasn’t been a regular not helped by injuries.Mainly played as attacking midfielder will be remembered fondly for his goal at Wembley in play off final.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:59 - Jun 10 with 4434 viewsrsonist

Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:10 - Jun 10 by switchingcode

Signed as a striker don’t think he scored more the 10 goals in the 3 seasons with us hasn’t been a regular not helped by injuries.Mainly played as attacking midfielder will be remembered fondly for his goal at Wembley in play off final.

Pretty surprised you let Dalsgaard go. Not perfect, but would have thought the continuity and versatility would be crucial for the first year.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 19:16 - Jun 10 with 4375 viewsdenhamhoop2

Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:59 - Jun 10 by rsonist

Pretty surprised you let Dalsgaard go. Not perfect, but would have thought the continuity and versatility would be crucial for the first year.

By all accounts he wanted to go home plus maybe he was concerned at his ability to play in the Premier League lack of pace is much more of an issue there. Think Jansson might also struggle for the same reason
Summer transfer rumours thread on 20:35 - Jun 10 with 4112 viewsswitchingcode

Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:59 - Jun 10 by rsonist

He’s 30 years old now his contract was up and played in Belgium before joining us and was keen to go back to Denmark and has joined Matthew Benhams other club Midtjylland.Has been a solid player for club and country would struggle in PL
Summer transfer rumours thread on 20:39 - Jun 10 with 4095 viewsswitchingcode

Summer transfer rumours thread on 19:16 - Jun 10 by denhamhoop2

By all accounts he wanted to go home plus maybe he was concerned at his ability to play in the Premier League lack of pace is much more of an issue there. Think Jansson might also struggle for the same reason

Agree with you on both
Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:01 - Jun 11 with 3540 viewsswitchingcode

Surprised nobody has signed up Luke Daniels who’s just been released by Brentford excellent Keeper although 33 he’s an ideal back up keeper for any championship side.Unlucky that Raya stayed injury free and kept his place after some shockers.Played in all our cup games and was outstanding.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:11 - Jun 11 with 3495 viewstonyQPR

Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:01 - Jun 11 by switchingcode

Surprised nobody has signed up Luke Daniels who’s just been released by Brentford excellent Keeper although 33 he’s an ideal back up keeper for any championship side.Unlucky that Raya stayed injury free and kept his place after some shockers.Played in all our cup games and was outstanding.

I’ve clicked onto the wrong forum 😩silly me I thought I was on the QPR one lmfao
Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:17 - Jun 11 with 3448 viewsloftboy

Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:11 - Jun 11 by tonyQPR

I’ve clicked onto the wrong forum 😩silly me I thought I was on the QPR one lmfao

To be fair this is a thread for all transfers not just ours.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:22 - Jun 11 with 3414 viewsRBlock

Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:17 - Jun 11 by loftboy

To be fair this is a thread for all transfers not just ours.

And we are in need of an experienced back up keeper, potentially made easier by him already residing in West London...
Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:39 - Jun 11 with 3156 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Summer transfer rumours thread on 16:46 - Jun 10 by Maggsinho

And Wagner has now turned them down so it's going well.

Mark Hughes is still available...
Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:41 - Jun 11 with 3149 viewsswitchingcode

Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:22 - Jun 11 by RBlock

And we are in need of an experienced back up keeper, potentially made easier by him already residing in West London...

That was my point 👍
Summer transfer rumours thread on 12:12 - Jun 11 with 3068 viewsMrSheen

Kyle Knoyle's twitter feed not recommended for those of a sensitive disposition.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 12:17 - Jun 11 with 3030 viewsNorthernr

Summer transfer rumours thread on 12:12 - Jun 11 by MrSheen

Kyle Knoyle's twitter feed not recommended for those of a sensitive disposition.

Same with Dozzell.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024