Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer transfer rumours thread 12:34 - May 13 with 214249 viewsFrankRightguard

I’ll start with a bit of Twitter tittle tattle, Andre Dozzell from Ipswich

Summer transfer rumours thread on 19:55 - Jun 23 with 5475 viewsrsonist

After I criticised their manager search planning the other week Palace have stumbled into appointing former Dortmund manager Lucien Favre, pending work permit. Fantastic news for our Eze sell-on, if he lasts long enough to work with him.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 20:21 - Jun 23 with 5393 viewsgolborne

Summer transfer rumours thread on 19:33 - Jun 23 by Northernr

Perennial LFW favourite Ryan Woods in at Birmingham

What a waste, would love him here
Summer transfer rumours thread on 20:28 - Jun 23 with 5334 viewsrsonist

Summer transfer rumours thread on 20:21 - Jun 23 by golborne

What a waste, would love him here

Wall fans said about Woods everything some of ours did about LTC, and then some.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2021 20:29]
Summer transfer rumours thread on 09:51 - Jun 24 with 4959 viewsswitchingcode

Summer transfer rumours thread on 20:28 - Jun 23 by rsonist

Wall fans said about Woods everything some of ours did about LTC, and then some.

Just had a look on their site what a vile forum the outpouring of abuse towards Woods is embarrassing towards a player who always busts a gut for whatever team he plays for.Hope he gets back to being the player he used to be and stuffs it to them when Brum play there.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2021 9:52]
Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:09 - Jun 24 with 4855 viewsrsonist

Summer transfer rumours thread on 09:51 - Jun 24 by switchingcode

Just had a look on their site what a vile forum the outpouring of abuse towards Woods is embarrassing towards a player who always busts a gut for whatever team he plays for.Hope he gets back to being the player he used to be and stuffs it to them when Brum play there.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2021 9:52]

How was Odubajo in his post-injury season back? Warbs is looking to give him another go in case you missed it.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:54 - Jun 24 with 4665 viewsDavieQPR

Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:09 - Jun 24 by rsonist

How was Odubajo in his post-injury season back? Warbs is looking to give him another go in case you missed it.

Fans turned against him and got a lot of abuse when he high fived Lewis Grabbon after he scored against Wednesday.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 12:52 - Jun 24 with 4530 viewsswitchingcode

Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:09 - Jun 24 by rsonist

Good enough disappointed that we didn’t give him a contract after playing in a lot of games that season.Well worth a punt from London as well.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:15 - Jun 24 with 4421 viewsBazzeR

Odubajo in his best of video looks pacy but with a heavy touch.

Some of his goals look like the keepers are injured.
Login to get fewer ads

Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:49 - Jun 24 with 4281 viewsBazzeR

Two or Three more players in according to MW on offy
[Post edited 24 Jun 2021 13:49]
Summer transfer rumours thread on 14:00 - Jun 24 with 4222 viewssprocket

Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:49 - Jun 24 by BazzeR

Two or Three more players in according to MW on offy
[Post edited 24 Jun 2021 13:49]

Johansen , Odubajo, Cox , Keeper. Job done...
Summer transfer rumours thread on 16:36 - Jun 24 with 3906 viewsPinnerPaul

Summer transfer rumours thread on 15:14 - Jun 23 by dmm

It would be good to get Cox through the door before preseason starts which can't be much more than a week or so away.

Pre season 'testing' starts tomorrow MW says on the offy.

Lyndon and Nico not back until 12th July.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 17:05 - Jun 24 with 3828 viewsgolborne

Summer transfer rumours thread on 20:28 - Jun 23 by rsonist

he ain't the knuckle dragger they prefer and have been known for, forever. he's full of guile, and as for LTC, he's twice the player and then some. In fact, he's not even the same type as LTC. He sits behind the attacking players, collecting loose balls and intelligently (see, how the f*ck would he fit in at Millwall) redistributing it. 3-4 years back he ran the game at loftus rd against brentford. we couldn't get out of our half for what felt like forever in the 2nd half, as every time we cleared it, he seemed to pick it up, ping in a beauty, switch the play completely - we were stuck in a whirlwind. yes, i was smitten and he's been on my radar since. but i have always said that the great barcelona team didn't work without the fairly unsung hero xavi. he was the lynch pin and outlet taking it from left to right, in to out, and do it all over again. he wasn't the exciting one, but the brains who was always available to take the ball and recycle. i like players at all levels who can do that job at their relative levels.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:28 - Jun 24 with 3656 viewscaliforniahoop

Summer transfer rumours thread on 17:05 - Jun 24 by golborne

he ain't the knuckle dragger they prefer and have been known for, forever. he's full of guile, and as for LTC, he's twice the player and then some. In fact, he's not even the same type as LTC. He sits behind the attacking players, collecting loose balls and intelligently (see, how the f*ck would he fit in at Millwall) redistributing it. 3-4 years back he ran the game at loftus rd against brentford. we couldn't get out of our half for what felt like forever in the 2nd half, as every time we cleared it, he seemed to pick it up, ping in a beauty, switch the play completely - we were stuck in a whirlwind. yes, i was smitten and he's been on my radar since. but i have always said that the great barcelona team didn't work without the fairly unsung hero xavi. he was the lynch pin and outlet taking it from left to right, in to out, and do it all over again. he wasn't the exciting one, but the brains who was always available to take the ball and recycle. i like players at all levels who can do that job at their relative levels.

I would have liked us to sign Woods, he was a good player, also liked LTC.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:32 - Jun 24 with 3647 viewsgazza1

Has LTC been shipped out yet?
Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:35 - Jun 24 with 3627 viewsterryb

Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:32 - Jun 24 by gazza1

Has LTC been shipped out yet?

He is under contract with us until next Wednesday, so he is still a Rangers player at the moment.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:43 - Jun 24 with 3601 viewsgazza1

Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:35 - Jun 24 by terryb

He is under contract with us until next Wednesday, so he is still a Rangers player at the moment.

ok thanks.....
Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:53 - Jun 24 with 3566 viewsswitchingcode

Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:28 - Jun 24 by californiahoop

I would have liked us to sign Woods, he was a good player, also liked LTC.

Although spent over a season on loan at Millwall he would have been desperate to move nearer to his home and family in Staffordshire.Was a great signing for us and saw him dominate the mid field in many games if he rediscovers that form he will be a great signing for Brum
Summer transfer rumours thread on 22:48 - Jun 24 with 3249 viewsMaggsinho

Summer transfer rumours thread on 19:55 - Jun 23 by rsonist

After I criticised their manager search planning the other week Palace have stumbled into appointing former Dortmund manager Lucien Favre, pending work permit. Fantastic news for our Eze sell-on, if he lasts long enough to work with him.

Favre has turned them down now.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:18 - Jun 25 with 2930 viewsjeffranger

Summer transfer rumours thread on 22:48 - Jun 24 by Maggsinho

Favre has turned them down now.

QPR are leading the race for Lincoln City midfielder Jorge Grant #QPR
Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:40 - Jun 25 with 2858 viewsDieByYourSide

13 goals, 9 assists in League One last year and with a release clause 'most Championship clubs could afford'. Guess this would mean no Johansen but he would be a signing that fits the model better with potential sell-on value...

Poll: And it's hi ho

Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:55 - Jun 25 with 2781 viewsBazzeR

Jorge Grant looks more of a 10 in the limited time I’ve seen him on the EFL show so don’t think he’s an alternative for SJ
Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:11 - Jun 25 with 2714 viewsTheChef

Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:35 - Jun 24 by terryb

Yes expect there to be a lot more movement once contracts expire on 30th June.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Summer transfer rumours thread on 12:43 - Jun 25 with 2523 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:55 - Jun 25 by BazzeR

Jorge Grant looks more of a 10 in the limited time I’ve seen him on the EFL show so don’t think he’s an alternative for SJ

Yeh more likely means that one of our other forwards could be leaving.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:22 - Jun 25 with 2412 viewsDieByYourSide

Chair's a lovely footballer but if we were to bring in Grant as a replacement (OK, purely going off his numbers from last season) and be £10m+ better off I would have no complaints.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:54 - Jun 25 with 2331 viewsdmm

Looking at Grant's career it seems he prefers playing at LM but has actually played all over the place - CM, AM, LM and strangely this season at DCM for 20 games.

I see he's been described as one of the best players in L1 and there are loads of Championship clubs after him. At 26 he's pretty much 'ready made' so if it's true we're after him, it could suggest a departure is being lined up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024