Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer transfer rumours thread 12:34 - May 13 with 212142 viewsFrankRightguard

I’ll start with a bit of Twitter tittle tattle, Andre Dozzell from Ipswich

Summer transfer rumours thread on 14:33 - Jul 9 with 5516 viewsNorthernr

Summer transfer rumours thread on 17:21 - Jul 8 by rsonist

Absurd that Palace were the only ones to eventually get round to being in for him, at that price, in this market.

Said the same with Eze.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 14:40 - Jul 9 with 5472 viewsfrancisbowles

Summer transfer rumours thread on 14:33 - Jul 9 by Northernr

Said the same with Eze.

Am I correct in thinking he is the same type of player as Eze and therefore a direct replacement. Will they be looking for a loan for Ebere in January after his injury woes?
Summer transfer rumours thread on 14:48 - Jul 12 with 4939 viewsdmm

Clickbait site Football Insider are claiming we've agreed a season long loan for Norwich left back Sam McCallum.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 15:01 - Jul 12 with 4827 viewsderbyhoop

Football Insider saying we have agreed to sign Jimmy Dunne, a CB from Burnley.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Summer transfer rumours thread on 15:30 - Jul 12 with 4664 viewsdaveB

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-looking-to-complete-double-signing?

QPR are looking to sign Burnley central defender Jimmy Dunne and are discussing a deal to bring in left-back Sam McCallum on loan from Norwich City.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 16:06 - Jul 12 with 4477 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Cov board seems a bit upset to lose McCallum who apparently had a really good second half last season.

Hoping this turns to a Sam Field-esque move where we sign on a perm after an impressive season. Could be the right player to transition after Lee Wallace is done.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 16:25 - Jul 12 with 4354 viewsdenhamhoop2

Summer transfer rumours thread on 17:21 - Jul 8 by rsonist

Absurd that Palace were the only ones to eventually get round to being in for him, at that price, in this market.

Gobsmacked that Brentford and Watford weren't in for him especially when the rumour mill keeps linking Brentford with Harry Wilson who for me isn't as good a player and will cost more
Summer transfer rumours thread on 16:48 - Jul 12 with 4236 viewsswitchingcode

Summer transfer rumours thread on 16:25 - Jul 12 by denhamhoop2

Gobsmacked that Brentford and Watford weren't in for him especially when the rumour mill keeps linking Brentford with Harry Wilson who for me isn't as good a player and will cost more

Brentford were in for Olise and agreed on his 8 million release fee but his agent wanted 5.5 mill on top for himself WTF welcome to the PL.Not sure if Palace paid that but must have been near.13 .5 mill would still be seen by some as not extravagant for him as he is a great prospect but glad we walked away from dealing with this underhand deal.Not suggesting he would have chosen us over Palace as I expect they looked a more attractive option.Harry Wilson is definitely not on our wish list but Alan Nixon keeps peddling this wonder why😃
Login to get fewer ads

Summer transfer rumours thread on 16:50 - Jul 12 with 4233 viewsBazzeR

Jimmy Dunne from Burnley appears to be well thought of by their fans and those at Hearts where he was on loan.

Burnley fans are saying he’s very dominant in the air and a real threat on set pieces.

It appears a development fee needs to be paid as a new contract offer was made by Burnley.

If he’s half as good as Richard I will be pleased.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 16:52]
Summer transfer rumours thread on 16:53 - Jul 12 with 4207 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Summer transfer rumours thread on 16:06 - Jul 12 by EmpireStateRanger

Cov board seems a bit upset to lose McCallum who apparently had a really good second half last season.

Hoping this turns to a Sam Field-esque move where we sign on a perm after an impressive season. Could be the right player to transition after Lee Wallace is done.

What game was that in?
Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:30 - Jul 12 with 3815 viewsQPROslo

Summer transfer rumours thread on 16:50 - Jul 12 by BazzeR

Jimmy Dunne from Burnley appears to be well thought of by their fans and those at Hearts where he was on loan.

Burnley fans are saying he’s very dominant in the air and a real threat on set pieces.

It appears a development fee needs to be paid as a new contract offer was made by Burnley.

If he’s half as good as Richard I will be pleased.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 16:52]

I'm very pleased to hear at last that we might be getting in some qualified back up for our back 3.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:56 - Jul 12 with 3707 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Summer transfer rumours thread on 16:19 - Jul 8 by flynnbo

Reading have been handed a transfer embargo so they need to get their house in order. Could be one of several players being offloaded.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2021 19:23]

Can we have Ejaria please?
Summer transfer rumours thread on 19:46 - Jul 12 with 3561 viewsDavieQPR

Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:30 - Jul 12 by QPROslo

I'm very pleased to hear at last that we might be getting in some qualified back up for our back 3.

Dunne was at loan with Fleetwood last season under Joey Barton. Had his loan contract cancelled for disciplinary reasons.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 19:53 - Jul 12 with 3542 viewsDannytheR

Summer transfer rumours thread on 19:46 - Jul 12 by DavieQPR

Dunne was at loan with Fleetwood last season under Joey Barton. Had his loan contract cancelled for disciplinary reasons.

Refusing to stub a cigar out in a youth player's eye?
Summer transfer rumours thread on 22:04 - Jul 12 with 3270 viewsLazyFan

Summer transfer rumours thread on 19:53 - Jul 12 by DannytheR

Refusing to stub a cigar out in a youth player's eye?

Head butt the oppo manager in the tunnel?

zzzzzzzzzz

Summer transfer rumours thread on 09:44 - Jul 13 with 2881 viewsBklynRanger

There's a good half hour about Jimmy Dunne here. He sounds like your typical driven young player which you have to be these days to succeed - quite mature, head screwed on, seems to have dealt well with things since being released by MU.

The Fleetwood Town bit is covered from about 18.15. JB coming off as the loon again - "Joey's Joey" etc. Apparently Dunne was accused of something 'bizarre' and felt it was better not to be around - he certainly doesn't looked scarred or burdened by it in any way really.

Sounds like it could be some kind of Barton paranoia moment to me: "Have you been doing uncannily accurate impressions of my egotistical ramblings in the changing room you wee c**t?"

Summer transfer rumours thread on 09:54 - Jul 13 with 2829 viewsGloryHunter

Joey says he crossed a line:
https://www.the42.ie/joey-barton-claims-irish-defender-jimmy-dunne-crossed-the-l
Summer transfer rumours thread on 09:59 - Jul 13 with 2796 viewsrsonist

Dunne seems a really nice sound lad to me from his interviews. I'd point out here Dyche wouldn't have suffered having a dckhead around... except for er, Barton...
Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:50 - Jul 13 with 2652 viewsBazzeR

Without seeing Jimmy Dunne playing its obvious he’s not coming here to fill out our B team if he signs.

Really hope he can provide some much needed pace at the back.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:03 - Jul 13 with 2418 viewsaston_hoop

Ravel Morrison is training with WRDC. They're welcome to each other

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:05 - Jul 13 with 2412 viewsLongsufferingR

Dunne done

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/jimmy-dunne-completes-qpr-transfer-130721/
Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:18 - Jul 13 with 2355 viewsrsonist

Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:03 - Jul 13 by aston_hoop

Ravel Morrison is training with WRDC. They're welcome to each other

Sone Aluko and Sam Baldock too. Maybe the EFL have been playing 5D chess all along.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:24 - Jul 13 with 2319 viewsHunterhoop

Summer transfer rumours thread on 09:54 - Jul 13 by GloryHunter

Joey says he crossed a line:
https://www.the42.ie/joey-barton-claims-irish-defender-jimmy-dunne-crossed-the-l

Encouragingly this sounds like he’s had a go back at Barton over something.

If he and Barton fell out, he’s almost certainly the right sort. I see this as a positive.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:28 - Jul 13 with 2298 viewsdmm

Looks like U23 Manasse Mampala has been released. He's now on trial at Carlisle.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:55 - Jul 13 with 2209 viewsSimplyNico

Latest from WLS - https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-jimmy-dunne-three-others

Two of those we know. Plus another attacker.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024