Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer transfer rumours thread 12:34 - May 13 with 212199 viewsFrankRightguard

I’ll start with a bit of Twitter tittle tattle, Andre Dozzell from Ipswich

Summer transfer rumours thread on 17:16 - Jul 21 with 5700 viewsrsonist

Four more years of Daniel Farke randomly dropping the word "anyhow" into sentences. Looked like he and Webber might be leaving end of this season.

Now he's not the obvious successor there, Russell Martin at MK Dons would probably make sense for Swansea.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 21:59 - Jul 21 with 5385 viewsaston_hoop

Swans journo saying John Eustace on the list at Swans

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Summer transfer rumours thread on 22:14 - Jul 21 with 5330 viewsDWQPR

Just been having a look at the Derby message board. A range between delusion to absolute submission. There are a few posters who have a grasp of their situation but plenty of others that think the club can afford the wages of players such as Aluko, Jagielka, Morrison etc. By all accounts the reality is that they can sign a maximum of four players to add to what already looks like a squad that could emulate the PL side of 2008 which got 11 points but in the Championship. Will be an interesting side story to the season. Oh but for Bobby Zamora it could have been ao different for them! 😂

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:14 - Jul 22 with 4994 viewsPinnerPaul

Summer transfer rumours thread on 15:53 - Jul 21 by rsonist

Being a little sh1t is partly what was good about Manning so I don't even mind the pettiness tbh. More players should do it!

Sorry but its pathetic and stupid.

Football is a small world where people move around all the time.

Bit silly to pee off anyone - let alone a whole club and its players.

One of our most overrated players of recent years.

Can't get in a Championship team past Bidwell, yes that's THE Jake Bidwell and still some see him as the messiah.

Don't get it myself - still its all opinions isn't it?
Summer transfer rumours thread on 17:41 - Jul 22 with 4792 viewsGloryHunter

Macauley Bonne seems delighted to be at Ipswich. If he does well for them, I can't see him coming back to us, tbh. Not sure what will happen with our alleged £2million investment in him.
https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/bonne-on-being-an-itfc-fan-8170010
Summer transfer rumours thread on 19:00 - Jul 22 with 4690 viewsQPROslo

Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:14 - Jul 22 by PinnerPaul

Sorry but its pathetic and stupid.

Football is a small world where people move around all the time.

Bit silly to pee off anyone - let alone a whole club and its players.

One of our most overrated players of recent years.

Can't get in a Championship team past Bidwell, yes that's THE Jake Bidwell and still some see him as the messiah.

Don't get it myself - still its all opinions isn't it?

Aye, Manning couldn't or didnt want to defend.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 21:43 - Jul 22 with 4522 viewsCiderwithRsie

Summer transfer rumours thread on 17:41 - Jul 22 by GloryHunter

Macauley Bonne seems delighted to be at Ipswich. If he does well for them, I can't see him coming back to us, tbh. Not sure what will happen with our alleged £2million investment in him.
https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/bonne-on-being-an-itfc-fan-8170010

3 year contract from Oct 2020 it says on wikipedia. I presume we'll want all or most of it back and if he's doing well there I'd have thought they'd want to pay.

And good luck to both of them if it turns out that way, I think the whole deal is a win-win-win for us, him and ITFC.

But just because he's pleased to be back in his home town, playing for his boyhood club, and getting 1st team football doesn't mean he wouldn't come back to us if we wanted him and offered him football in a higher league
Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:12 - Jul 23 with 4278 viewsfrancisbowles

Summer transfer rumours thread on 21:43 - Jul 22 by CiderwithRsie

3 year contract from Oct 2020 it says on wikipedia. I presume we'll want all or most of it back and if he's doing well there I'd have thought they'd want to pay.

And good luck to both of them if it turns out that way, I think the whole deal is a win-win-win for us, him and ITFC.

But just because he's pleased to be back in his home town, playing for his boyhood club, and getting 1st team football doesn't mean he wouldn't come back to us if we wanted him and offered him football in a higher league

It does mean he will only have a year left after his loan though! (we will probably have a 1 year option as well).

I hope he smashes it with Ipswich, to protect our investment and give him a fresh chance here.
Login to get fewer ads

Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:36 - Jul 23 with 4215 viewsdmm

The club does indeed have an extra year option on Bonne's contract.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:16 - Jul 24 with 3851 viewsaston_hoop

Harry Wilson to Fulham for £12 million. Or the cost of 1x Dickie, 1x Johansen, 1x Willock, 1x Field, 1x Dykes, 1x Dozzell, 1x De Wijs, 1x Dunne and around £6 million. probably.

Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:24 - Jul 24 with 3807 viewsterryb

Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:16 - Jul 24 by aston_hoop

Harry Wilson to Fulham for £12 million. Or the cost of 1x Dickie, 1x Johansen, 1x Willock, 1x Field, 1x Dykes, 1x Dozzell, 1x De Wijs, 1x Dunne and around £6 million. probably.

Another reason for me to believe that Fulham won't be in the top six!
Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:39 - Jul 24 with 3739 viewsswitchingcode

Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:24 - Jul 24 by terryb

Another reason for me to believe that Fulham won't be in the top six!

Harry Wilson well over rated/priced but think Fulham will make top
Summer transfer rumours thread on 15:22 - Jul 25 with 3309 viewsvanrrrr

From Journo type
Summer transfer rumours thread on 15:30 - Jul 25 with 3271 viewsCiderwithRsie

Summer transfer rumours thread on 15:22 - Jul 25 by vanrrrr

From Journo type

Given that Warbs said explicitly on camera that we're done unless anyone leaves (having previously implied that Odabujo is a done deal) we can safely ignore all these bulls*tters and amuse ourselves with other clubs buying players we don't want.

I daresay our scouts will continue to watch players for the future and rightly so.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 15:31 - Jul 25 with 3261 viewsNorthernr

That could be the sort of signing you might see us make just to populate and get that B Team up and running.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 15:36 - Jul 25 with 3244 viewsozranger

Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:12 - Jul 23 by francisbowles

It does mean he will only have a year left after his loan though! (we will probably have a 1 year option as well).

I hope he smashes it with Ipswich, to protect our investment and give him a fresh chance here.

Here's the fascinating part. If he does smash it with Ipswich and it leads to their promotion to the Championship, then they would be all the more keener in buying him and paying an amount that would suit us more. Being one level higher would allow a better financial situation for them, one would assume.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 15:48 - Jul 25 with 3194 viewsrsonist

Seems it's actually Brandon Aveiro and yeah, I don't think Warbs was including reserves/youth when he said no more incoming.

Dynamo Shelbyville also picked up one of Palace's released kids for their B Team this summer, so yeah.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 16:06 - Jul 25 with 3143 viewsLazyFan

Summer transfer rumours thread on 15:48 - Jul 25 by rsonist

Seems it's actually Brandon Aveiro and yeah, I don't think Warbs was including reserves/youth when he said no more incoming.

Dynamo Shelbyville also picked up one of Palace's released kids for their B Team this summer, so yeah.

I thought I read somewhere that after JoJo and Moses we were after one more attacking player.

Just a complete guess, but Brandon Aveiro may be that player (wherever I read that) and then Warbs would still be correct if he went into the B team. B Team could be looking strong this year, Man Utd better watch out :P

I am not worried about losing any players to Prem clubs as we never have a great start to the season so, by the time the window shuts we should have the complete squad.

I doubt we shall even shift Todd £13m Kane or Nice Niko.

zzzzzzzzzz

Summer transfer rumours thread on 16:11 - Jul 25 with 3117 viewsaston_hoop

Summer transfer rumours thread on 15:22 - Jul 25 by vanrrrr

From Journo type

He's been training with us since the back end of last season I believe, remember his name popping up on a rare stream of an U23 game.

Summer transfer rumours thread on 16:57 - Jul 25 with 2963 viewsderbyhoop

Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:39 - Jul 24 by switchingcode

Harry Wilson well over rated/priced but think Fulham will make top

They had 7 players on loan last year and haven't really replaced any. They should score goals if Mitrovic can be bothered, Decordova Reid continues to develop, Cairney returns to fitness and Harrison Reed is kept.

Obviously, there is plenty of time before transfer window closes but they will need to do some business, if they are going to threaten.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Summer transfer rumours thread on 23:11 - Jul 27 with 2535 viewsenfieldargh

Connor Chaplain Barnsley to Ipswich.

No Mowatt No Chaplain thats 2 who love playing the Rangers out of the way

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Summer transfer rumours thread on 23:19 - Jul 27 with 2480 viewsMyke

Summer transfer rumours thread on 23:11 - Jul 27 by enfieldargh

Connor Chaplain Barnsley to Ipswich.

No Mowatt No Chaplain thats 2 who love playing the Rangers out of the way

If Bonne can stay on-side that's a strong Ipswich attack
Summer transfer rumours thread on 09:21 - Jul 28 with 2230 viewsrsonist

Was a little surprised at the Chaplin move but it seems that run he had 18 months ago when he looked a real prospect was a flash in the pan. Barnsley board make him sound like Washington.

http://barnsleyfc.org.uk/threads/chaplin.306526/
Summer transfer rumours thread on 09:32 - Jul 28 with 2186 viewsrsonist

Summer transfer rumours thread on 17:16 - Jul 21 by rsonist

Four more years of Daniel Farke randomly dropping the word "anyhow" into sentences. Looked like he and Webber might be leaving end of this season.

Now he's not the obvious successor there, Russell Martin at MK Dons would probably make sense for Swansea.

Martin reportedly now approached.

Lovely quote on Plan B merchantry here:

"We need to solve more problems, being us, with the identity we want to have as a football club. Otherwise, you're just completely outcome-based, and every single result changes how you feel about the players, changes how you feel about the club, changes how you feel about the process".

[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 9:33]
Summer transfer rumours thread on 09:49 - Jul 28 with 2123 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Will Hughes to Fulham from Watford seems to be a thing.

Always been a player I’ve liked.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024