Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer transfer rumours thread 12:34 - May 13 with 212207 viewsFrankRightguard

I’ll start with a bit of Twitter tittle tattle, Andre Dozzell from Ipswich

Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:02 - Jul 28 with 5898 viewsBlue_Castello

Summer transfer rumours thread on 21:43 - Jul 22 by CiderwithRsie

3 year contract from Oct 2020 it says on wikipedia. I presume we'll want all or most of it back and if he's doing well there I'd have thought they'd want to pay.

And good luck to both of them if it turns out that way, I think the whole deal is a win-win-win for us, him and ITFC.

But just because he's pleased to be back in his home town, playing for his boyhood club, and getting 1st team football doesn't mean he wouldn't come back to us if we wanted him and offered him football in a higher league

The only problem for Bonne is that he is going to have to fight for his first team place, which isn't a bad thing, they already had Norwood and signed Joe Pigott on a free transfer as his contract had finished at Wimbledon. Ipswich have new owners bringing investment to the club ,Paul Cook as a manager who is dealing with last seasons failure by ditching most of last seasons squad and they should look like promotion candidates, Bonne will have to fight for his opportunities....
Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:09 - Jul 28 with 5709 viewsdannyblue

Summer transfer rumours thread on 09:32 - Jul 28 by rsonist

Martin reportedly now approached.

Lovely quote on Plan B merchantry here:

"We need to solve more problems, being us, with the identity we want to have as a football club. Otherwise, you're just completely outcome-based, and every single result changes how you feel about the players, changes how you feel about the club, changes how you feel about the process".

[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 9:33]

I like how he explains himself.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:39 - Jul 28 with 5439 viewsswitchingcode

Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:09 - Jul 28 by dannyblue

I like how he explains himself.

I’ve heard that plan b solution from fans around me for many years.He did also agree with Warburtons “plan B is to get plan A right”often ridiculed in certain circles☹️
Summer transfer rumours thread on 15:11 - Jul 29 with 5094 viewsrsonist

Martin appears to have turned Swansea down, although there's a similar lack of clarity to the Eustace pursuit (I note Warbs didn't make it sound like an enforced rejection on the pod...).

Meanwhile West Ham are getting Areola on loan to buy so that should be one less potential Seny suitor down the line.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 19:51 - Jul 29 with 4786 viewsqprphil

I think Seny will be happy playing with us in the Premier League next season.!!!!!!!!!!!
Summer transfer rumours thread on 20:57 - Jul 30 with 4250 viewsaston_hoop

Summer transfer rumours thread on 15:11 - Jul 29 by rsonist

Martin appears to have turned Swansea down, although there's a similar lack of clarity to the Eustace pursuit (I note Warbs didn't make it sound like an enforced rejection on the pod...).

Meanwhile West Ham are getting Areola on loan to buy so that should be one less potential Seny suitor down the line.

Being reported Martin is taking the Swans job now.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Summer transfer rumours thread on 06:45 - Aug 2 with 3834 viewsdmm

Dillon Barnes may get a gig at Doncaster: https://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk/sport/football/doncaster-rovers-boss-expect He played a part in a friendly with them yesterday.

He's racking up the miles as he played for Jamaica just a few days ago. Hope he gets it as a season at Donny is just what he needs to develop.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:08 - Aug 2 with 3575 viewsaston_hoop

Summer transfer rumours thread on 06:45 - Aug 2 by dmm

Dillon Barnes may get a gig at Doncaster: https://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk/sport/football/doncaster-rovers-boss-expect He played a part in a friendly with them yesterday.

He's racking up the miles as he played for Jamaica just a few days ago. Hope he gets it as a season at Donny is just what he needs to develop.

Well why not, Seny did the business there and Joe Lumley had a spell there too last season. If they they need a keeper, they call us.

Login to get fewer ads

Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:34 - Aug 2 with 3238 viewsaston_hoop

Sam Surridge from Bournemouth to Stoke for £5.5 million. Not a mis-print, that's £5.5 million.

Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:36 - Aug 2 with 3230 viewsQPRMendoza

When does the transfer window shut?
Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:45 - Aug 2 with 3196 viewsrsonist

Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:34 - Aug 2 by aston_hoop

Sam Surridge from Bournemouth to Stoke for £5.5 million. Not a mis-print, that's £5.5 million.

Going to be some panic in the boardroom when they hear about this whole global pandemic carry-on.

In fairness... ish... some are saying it's more like £2.5m up front and then add-ons.

Rumours Bournemouth might now move for Jonson Clarke-Harris. Peterborough picking up a couple more L2 prospects today.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:50 - Aug 2 with 3178 viewsrsonist

Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:36 - Aug 2 by QPRMendoza

23:00, Tuesday, August 31.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:56 - Aug 2 with 3179 viewsQPRMendoza

Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:50 - Aug 2 by rsonist

23:00, Tuesday, August 31.

Thanks Rsonist. I'm still worried that we might lose 1 or 2. Given the way we have been managed though I'm pretty sure we'll have players in mind as replacements.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 21:21 - Aug 2 with 3012 viewshantssi

Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:36 - Aug 2 by QPRMendoza

I think you really mean SLAM SHUT!
Summer transfer rumours thread on 22:00 - Aug 2 with 2892 viewsQPRMendoza

Summer transfer rumours thread on 21:21 - Aug 2 by hantssi

I think you really mean SLAM SHUT!

Quite honestly I wish it was shut now.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 08:34 - Aug 3 with 2569 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I see Wycombe have signed Vokes and Scowen.

It may be an interesting season for them again. Wild thing might do an 'Olly'

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Summer transfer rumours thread on 08:41 - Aug 3 with 2553 viewsMyke

Summer transfer rumours thread on 08:34 - Aug 3 by Metallica_Hoop

I see Wycombe have signed Vokes and Scowen.

It may be an interesting season for them again. Wild thing might do an 'Olly'

It would be interesting to eavesdrop on a conversation between Ainsworth and Scowen on how they felt they have being received/treated by QPR fans
Summer transfer rumours thread on 19:51 - Aug 4 with 2153 viewsted_hendrix

Manchester City are closing in on the £100m signing of Aston Villa skipper Jack Grealish.

A deal could be concluded in time for the England midfielder to play in the Community Shield against Leicester City on Saturday.

And to quote the completely mad and completely dead Stanley Unwin.

Are you all sitty comftybold two-square on your botty? Then I'll begin.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Summer transfer rumours thread on 19:59 - Aug 4 with 2119 viewsrsonist

Big dominoes falling now.

Seems Blackburn sticking to their Armstrong valuation might pay off... apart from costing them most of the summer to spend the extra few bob.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 20:42 - Aug 4 with 2025 viewseghamranger

Summer transfer rumours thread on 19:51 - Aug 4 by ted_hendrix

Manchester City are closing in on the £100m signing of Aston Villa skipper Jack Grealish.

A deal could be concluded in time for the England midfielder to play in the Community Shield against Leicester City on Saturday.

And to quote the completely mad and completely dead Stanley Unwin.

Are you all sitty comftybold two-square on your botty? Then I'll begin.

Can’t stand some footballers… it’s so all about the money..

Grealish to city…. Last season he said, he loves Villa… boy hood club, fan… etc etc.

Now Ings…. Love’s Southampton , born and bred down the road, loves Dorset… again blah blah blah… moving to villa…. Why villa ffs. Clearly for money. Blokes just a sick note anyway.

So love our club when I see these headlines …
Summer transfer rumours thread on 21:07 - Aug 4 with 1945 viewsdaveB

Summer transfer rumours thread on 20:42 - Aug 4 by eghamranger

Grealish to city…. Last season he said, he loves Villa… boy hood club, fan… etc etc.

Now Ings…. Love’s Southampton , born and bred down the road, loves Dorset… again blah blah blah… moving to villa…. Why villa ffs. Clearly for money. Blokes just a sick note anyway.

Both players would have and probably already are been millionaires if they stayed, this is about ambition imo

you can love your club but what an opportunity for Grealish, a chance to play under a great coach and challenge for trophies. If he does well he'll have that England place he is desperate for sewn up. Good luck to him

Ings to Villa is a good move for Villa, they have done well this window
Summer transfer rumours thread on 21:40 - Aug 4 with 1875 viewsgolborne

Summer transfer rumours thread on 21:07 - Aug 4 by daveB

Both players would have and probably already are been millionaires if they stayed, this is about ambition imo

you can love your club but what an opportunity for Grealish, a chance to play under a great coach and challenge for trophies. If he does well he'll have that England place he is desperate for sewn up. Good luck to him

Ings to Villa is a good move for Villa, they have done well this window

Ambition is overly used to disguise money demands in football, but in this instance it’s not their words. My tuppence worth is, that’s a big arse to warm on that bench. Pep must think he can re-coach him into being a team player, rather than going down blind alleys trying to draw a foul. Just don’t see him as a move the ball quickly Pep type player and the more I think about it, it stinks of them taking him off the market just in case/make your mind up Spurs we’re about to turn the piggy bank upside down and there might not be enough money in there for two over priced players.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 21:52 - Aug 4 with 1825 viewsdanehoop

Summer transfer rumours thread on 20:42 - Aug 4 by eghamranger

Danny Ings

18-19 Season - 24 Prem appearances, scored 7
19-20 Season - 38 Prem appearances , scored 22.
20-21 Season - 29 Prem appearances, scored 12

After signing for Liverpool in 2015 he damaged his cruciate anterior ligament in his first training session with Klopp (says WIki) and ruled out for the season. Managed to come back early, but 1 year later almost to the day he damaged the other knee and gets ruled out for 16-17 season. When he finally started to get back to fitness in 2017-18 Liverpool had signed Salah, Firmino and Mane so was struggling to get game time, hence the move to Southampton.

Similar injury curse that Faurlin suffered, hardly a sick note. Basically a very good footballer who scores prolifically wherever he goes and is seemingly well liked. Given how poor that Southampton team has been over the past 3 years and poor management that has existed he probably deserves additional credit.

Never knowingly understood

Summer transfer rumours thread on 22:32 - Aug 4 with 1731 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Summer transfer rumours thread on 22:43 - Aug 4 with 1689 viewsozexile

Bit harsh on Ings. Don't forget it's not all about players wanting to move. Sometimes the selling club are happy with the money and want the player to leave.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024