Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
End of Term Report 20/21 — Defenders 17:39 - May 18 with 2528 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/55084
End of Term Report 20/21 — Defenders on 18:20 - May 18 with 2417 viewsPinnerPaul

Excellent stuff once again, my favourite from the funny lines

Dickie is not quick across the ground, in the same way that Chatsworth House is not quick across the ground

Thanks
End of Term Report 20/21 — Defenders on 18:40 - May 18 with 2382 viewstoboboly

Cheers Norf, seems half as long as in most seasons, a good sign going forwards I think.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

End of Term Report 20/21 — Defenders on 12:11 - May 19 with 1602 viewsrsonist

Not aware of Goode being bad for Bees, the seldom occasions he's been fit to play, but his injury record was well known.

Just hoping he doesn't move from the Dickie graf into the de Wijs one next season if you catch my drift.
End of Term Report 20/21 — Defenders on 12:14 - May 19 with 1597 viewsrsonist

Pretty sure that if Mogga was peeved it was at having to explain his tactics to a sharp question rather than any discourtesy in our direction btw.
End of Term Report 20/21 — Defenders on 12:49 - May 19 with 1553 viewsNorthernr

End of Term Report 20/21 — Defenders on 12:14 - May 19 by rsonist

Pretty sure that if Mogga was peeved it was at having to explain his tactics to a sharp question rather than any discourtesy in our direction btw.

Indeed, but it was taken on socials as "what the fck is he on about Dickie is our best player".
End of Term Report 20/21 — Defenders on 23:12 - May 19 with 1112 viewscolinallcars

Great stuff - only just got round to reading it because of constant interruptions from my wife Ghislaine. Can't wait for the midfield and forwards.
End of Term Report 20/21 — Defenders on 12:36 - May 20 with 874 viewsMrSheen

Reading Clive agonising over What To Think Of Geoff Cameron, I was reminded of this.
https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2021-02-05/trumpite-neighbor-unity-capitol
A writer is totally at a loss over how to react when she wakes up to find that her Trump-supporting, Blue Lives Matter neighbour has snow-ploughed her drive for her. We all know that good people can do terrible things, but can terrible people do good things?

It seems one of the problems with Cameron wasn't that players shouldn't make any political comments, but that comments shouldn't be contrary to whatever drum Sky Sports are banging at any time. If the range of Social Media policy extends from the First Amendment to appeasing Your Home of Sports, I tend towards pledging allegiance. If a Loughborough-born son of Grenadian and Bangladeshi parents wants to parade a Palestinian flag around Wembley, does that make him a dangerously loose cannon? Or does his willingness to express his opinions and beliefs despite knowing other people find them batty or offensive mark him out as precisely the kind of strong-minded individual, like Geoff Cameron, you want in your team?
[Post edited 20 May 2021 13:01]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024