Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR have their Field day — Signing 16:03 - May 20 with 5102 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/55098
QPR have their Field day — Signing on 16:13 - May 20 with 3674 viewsjeffranger

Excellent signing & welcome Sam
QPR have their Field day — Signing on 16:17 - May 20 with 3626 viewsW7Ranger

2 down...
QPR have their Field day — Signing on 16:18 - May 20 with 3614 viewsrsonist

Our adorable QB1. 7 shirt please.
QPR have their Field day — Signing on 16:20 - May 20 with 3609 viewsPinnerPaul

Excellent stuff Clive, not much to argue with there.

I too have high hopes for him.
QPR have their Field day — Signing on 16:24 - May 20 with 3576 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Excellent piece as always.
Can see Field and Amos being the starters next season (injury dependent) with Carroll the immediate back-up. Think Amos will being the more "attacking" of the two and Field sticking to his previous role. But without Johansen (who I can't see signing unfortunately) Field's quality of passing will shine through and he will be a big player for us.
Austin next then hopefully some depth at Fullback/Wingback and we will be on the way to a very good championship squad.
QPR have their Field day — Signing on 16:28 - May 20 with 3530 viewsdenhamhoop2

Extremely pleased with this as I think he will play the water carrier role but can play a bit basically an upgrade on the comedy stylings of Dom Ball. The sheer physical presence he gives is another bonus just watch how many headers he wins in dangerous situations does also seem to possess an old head on young shoulders with an understanding of game situations
QPR have their Field day — Signing on 16:30 - May 20 with 3516 viewsAntti_Heinola

I don't get this.
I thought the club/Warbs had totally fcked it by not starting him in 12 games and it was all ruined?

Welcome Sam!

Think there could be a lot more to come from him.

Bare bones.

QPR have their Field day — Signing on 16:34 - May 20 with 3475 viewsrsonist

Any inside track on a sell-on %?
Login to get fewer ads

QPR have their Field day — Signing on 16:45 - May 20 with 3389 viewskensalriser

Another noun secured. I have high hopes that next season we'll be the leading Championship team for most nouns in a game.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

QPR have their Field day — Signing on 16:47 - May 20 with 3370 viewsLeedsR

Really good signing. Not quite at his level, but he reminds me of a young Sami Khedira. Looking forward to him really nailing down the central midfield.
QPR have their Field day — Signing on 16:49 - May 20 with 3358 viewsRangersw12

An excellent signing and adds to an impressive spine of the team

Be interesting to know the fee
QPR have their Field day — Signing on 17:05 - May 20 with 3235 viewsMatch82

Phenomenal. Genuinely think we will look back on this as the best signing of this summer regardless of what happens with CA and SJ
QPR have their Field day — Signing on 17:10 - May 20 with 3194 viewsnix

Very pleased with this. Good work from the recruitment team.
QPR have their Field day — Signing on 17:10 - May 20 with 3191 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Delighted with this. Looks to have real potential.

Look forward to reading the piece later.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR have their Field day — Signing on 17:25 - May 20 with 3073 viewsQPR_John

The option must have been stronger than we thought. If West Brom had a get out I would have expected they would want any new manager to have a say before a player leaves.
QPR have their Field day — Signing on 17:27 - May 20 with 3063 viewsNorthantsHoop

Great signing, like this lad, we always look more solid in midfield when he has played . Hopefully Charlie Austin next and who knows we may get Stefan Johansen.
QPR have their Field day — Signing on 17:30 - May 20 with 3041 viewsterryb

I'm another that is very pleased with this signing.

I gain the impression that the club will be doing everything possible to secure the signings of Austin & Johansen. Hopefully, it won't be too long before Clive can post his welcome to Rangers thread! It may be July before anything con be concluded for Stefan though as he will not be out of contract.

Any hints Clive, on how negoiations are going?
QPR have their Field day — Signing on 18:01 - May 20 with 2870 viewsted_hendrix

Chuffed to bits and all done so quickly or so It seems.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

QPR have their Field day — Signing on 18:15 - May 20 with 2819 viewsaston_hoop

Really pleased with this one, looked like a really good player during his loan spell. Interestingly played quite a few times throughout the England age-group teams with Chris Willock.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

QPR have their Field day — Signing on 18:53 - May 20 with 2674 viewsqprphil

A good signing this, I hope to hear some more good news.....
QPR have their Field day — Signing on 19:35 - May 20 with 2521 viewsCiderwithRsie

QPR have their Field day — Signing on 17:25 - May 20 by QPR_John

The option must have been stronger than we thought. If West Brom had a get out I would have expected they would want any new manager to have a say before a player leaves.

Or maybe Field had made his mind up that he needed to be a regular starter, QPR/Warbs have made it clear he is very much wanted, and he is not prepared to b*gger about while a new manager decides whether he does or does not fancy Field.

WBA would be daft to pull the plug on a done deal in those circs and land themselves with a p*ssed off player with his contract running down just in case a new manager (who they don't even seem to have lined up yet) wants him.
QPR have their Field day — Signing on 20:40 - May 20 with 2310 viewsDavieQPR

I do think we never triggered his transfer clause because we have negotiated a lower up front fee but more add ons.
QPR have their Field day — Signing on 20:54 - May 20 with 2255 viewsloneranger1

Great news, a 3 year deal with an option on the club's side also sounds perfect
QPR have their Field day — Signing on 21:54 - May 20 with 2080 viewsdmm

Like everyone else, I'm delighted we've got the lad.

There are now 6 players for the CM berths: Sam Field, Dominic Ball, Faysal Bettache, Tom Carroll, Luke Amos and Charlie Owens. That might suggest Johansen won't be coming, particularly as Warburton wants a smaller squad. That said, I suppose Bettache and perhaps Owens could go out on loan.
QPR have their Field day — Signing on 22:17 - May 20 with 2008 viewsMyke

Excellent signing and great piece Clive
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024