Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next time you bump into him... 09:00 - Jun 4 with 2378 viewsEastR

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57355599

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Next time you bump into him... on 09:16 - Jun 4 with 2308 viewsRs_Holy

thank God for that ... joins the likes of Kid Jensen and Phil Collins :)
Next time you bump into him... on 09:18 - Jun 4 with 2297 viewstoboboly

Interesting that he alone doesn't have to self isolate but that suddenly there is another option. Chris Woakes (cricketer) is having to self isolate after playing in the IPL - why wasn't he offered this every day test solution?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Next time you bump into him... on 09:28 - Jun 4 with 2244 viewsloftboy

Next time you bump into him... on 09:18 - Jun 4 by toboboly

Interesting that he alone doesn't have to self isolate but that suddenly there is another option. Chris Woakes (cricketer) is having to self isolate after playing in the IPL - why wasn't he offered this every day test solution?

You’ve missed the point Toboboly, he has regularly been seen jogging in QPR training gear, why is he watching the scum?
[Post edited 4 Jun 2021 9:28]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Next time you bump into him... on 09:35 - Jun 4 with 2207 viewssprocket

Next time you bump into him... on 09:28 - Jun 4 by loftboy

You’ve missed the point Toboboly, he has regularly been seen jogging in QPR training gear, why is he watching the scum?

Junket probably or he's gone to the dark side. Odious little scrote
Next time you bump into him... on 09:46 - Jun 4 with 2153 viewstoboboly

Next time you bump into him... on 09:28 - Jun 4 by loftboy

He was always a cnt though, why would we want him?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Next time you bump into him... on 09:52 - Jun 4 with 2129 viewsdaveB

He was probably there as the UK guest for the game, they are bound to have got some freebies
Next time you bump into him... on 10:03 - Jun 4 with 2087 viewsLazyFan

Well, known he really supports Chelscum, but his son likes to watch football so, he said he would take him to QPR as it was cheaper than Chelscum.

Or in other words, he really does not care about football, would take his son to watch and support a rival club if it saved him some money. Yes, even as a Chelscum supporter he is token about it, a bit like Cameron who cannot remember what club he supports. So, why Chelsacum at all? Well, it's what Tories do no? To look like they are with the common man.

Football aside (as its a smokescreen), this really should be a scandal as while it was on the Green list, the government was still advising not to go abroad, he goes anyway (probably for a sneaky holiday rather than the match), as a major cabinet minister risks Covid for himself and everyone else he comes into contact (which could be key personnel in the government, you know real people saving our lives).

It won't be a scandal though. As the current oppo is too weak to hold this government to account. Plenty thought they were clever (actually they were the woke ones about it), when they thought lets all laugh at silly woke Crazy Corbyn for wanting to support NHS workers, look after people when they fall on hard times, be too left-wing by only part nationalising the railways back to G-BR and other such nonsense that's all too woke and more silly nonsense such as helping the young get jobs. And then roared about how sensible Blairite right-wing Starmer will save us (they still do this on the politico programmes as they fear another woke Corbyn like will appear).

When Corbyn was leader, they said the Labour party was not a strong oppo, too woke weak and was letting the government off the hook, yet Starmer has the whole press on his side, a pandemic that killed 100k, NHS workers being betrayed with lousy pay after putting their lives daily on the line, a government that lies and cheats and has scandal after scandal, he has swept anti-Semitism in the party under the carpet (apparently it's gone away from day 1 since he arrived, amazing how quickly that was resolved) with no comment and managed to blame Corbyn for everything, including losing Hartlepool, totally divided the party even more despite promising to unite it and thus we have such weak oppo that Boris and friends can do what the hell they like. 100K dead and nothing!

So, don't hold your breath for the government to be held accountable, they can do what they like now as we have a right-wing government and a right-wing opposition. The Tories know this, they will now do what they like, whenever they like. There is no scandal here, move along. We should fear though, Boris may take Pitbull Priti off the leash to let her run loose and then we are all in trouble!
[Post edited 4 Jun 2021 11:07]

zzzzzzzzzz

Next time you bump into him... on 10:36 - Jun 4 with 2014 viewsJuzzie

One person I would not mind not supporting them lot. Just makes him look an even bigger twunt than he could possibly already be.
Login to get fewer ads

Next time you bump into him... on 12:20 - Jun 4 with 1788 viewsted_hendrix

Gove's ST with his kid was two rows in front of mine in the lower loft right behind the goal.

Anyway he can fck off for good now as far as I'm concerned.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Next time you bump into him... on 12:24 - Jun 4 with 1764 viewsNorthernr

Guys, come on, please don't make me spend the summer moderating multiple Michael Gove threads.

Next time you bump into him... on 12:35 - Jun 4 with 1710 viewssprocket

Next time you bump into him... on 12:24 - Jun 4 by Northernr

Guys, come on, please don't make me spend the summer moderating multiple Michael Gove threads.

Next time you bump into him... on 15:15 - Jun 4 with 1514 viewsDavieQPR

Next time you bump into him... on 12:24 - Jun 4 by Northernr

Too bl**dy true. I come on here to view sport and other news that gets me away from everyday things. Bordering on lecturing rather than discussion.
Next time you bump into him... on 15:43 - Jun 4 with 1451 viewsParkRoyalR

In fairness (politics aside) he does say his son supports Chels, so can't go full Kid Jensen on him, unless irrefutable evidence confirms otherwise!
Next time you bump into him... on 10:33 - Jun 5 with 1074 viewsfrancisbowles

Next time you bump into him... on 15:43 - Jun 4 by ParkRoyalR

In fairness (politics aside) he does say his son supports Chels, so can't go full Kid Jensen on him, unless irrefutable evidence confirms otherwise!

Yes that's what he said on the Sunday morning BBC show, the week before the match.

He should be saying to his son, follow the scum and bad things happen to you.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2021 10:34]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024