Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non QPR Beatles Drive-In movie and music festival in Loxwood July 17 12:43 - Jun 5 with 962 viewsbosh67

I am one of the people organising this. Beatles Drive-In movie and music festival in Loxwood July 17. Beautiful location, covid safe and films on the giant screen include A Hard Day's Night, The Cavern Club's The Beat Goes On, The Beatles & Us, Looking For Lennon, rare Beatles footage from Kaleidoscope and a preview of my film, Here, There & Everywhere, plus live stage and second stage acoustic music sets, talks and Andy Edwards sculpting (the guy who made the Beatles statues on the dock front in Liverpool). Vegan, Vegetarian and Meatasaurus foods all available plus camping available. You only pay for the car for the day. Up to 5 people per car. Only 100 car spaces available. If you come and let me know you're an R I'll get you a drink in as well!

https://www.loxwooddriveinmovies.co.uk/movies/%22drive-my-car%22-the-beatles-dri

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024