Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ingerland predictions 10:19 - Jun 10 with 4901 viewsTheChef

We'll lose to Croatia.

We'll beat one of Scotland or Czech Rep.

We'll lose or draw with one of Scotland or Czech Rep.

Anyway the important thing is not to win the group as you then play the second place team from the group of death....

I had totally forgotten in Euro 2016 we finished 2nd behind Wales

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Ingerland predictions on 10:23 - Jun 10 with 3217 viewsbosh67

We'll beat Croatia, draw with Scotland (and be lucky to do so) and stagger over the line against the Czech Republic. It is our way. We'll then get through to the semi finals with comparative ease and then f*ck it up royally again at that stage.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ingerland predictions on 10:26 - Jun 10 with 3187 viewsMrSheen

If we finish second in the group, we are on course for meeting the winners of Groupo de Morte in the quarters. 3rd place boys, takes a bit of ingenuity, but you've got it in you.
Ingerland predictions on 10:28 - Jun 10 with 3187 viewsSouthallRanger

Shag Czecks
Marry Croatia
Avoid Scots
Ingerland predictions on 11:15 - Jun 10 with 3099 viewsTheChef

Ingerland predictions on 10:26 - Jun 10 by MrSheen

If we finish second in the group, we are on course for meeting the winners of Groupo de Morte in the quarters. 3rd place boys, takes a bit of ingenuity, but you've got it in you.

Well glorious defeat in the quarters is usually par for the course.

Let's just get out of the group and try and avoid another Iceland scenario in the second round.

Ingerland predictions on 11:25 - Jun 10 with 3091 viewsdaveB

I think we'll draw with Croatia and Scotland and beat Czech Republic. Win a very tight group and go out in the 2nd round. Actually think Scotland might go further than us

Germany to win it after finishing 3rd and getting a piss easy route to the final
Ingerland predictions on 11:48 - Jun 10 with 3045 viewsrobith

Ingerland predictions on 11:25 - Jun 10 by daveB

I think we'll draw with Croatia and Scotland and beat Czech Republic. Win a very tight group and go out in the 2nd round. Actually think Scotland might go further than us

Germany to win it after finishing 3rd and getting a piss easy route to the final

Germany are proper rubbish at the moment though
Ingerland predictions on 12:03 - Jun 10 with 3012 viewspaulparker

1-1 vs Croatia
2-2 vs Scotland
1-0 vs Czech

Then we go out in the last 16
For all the hype of this England team Southgate as gone from an attacking side to a cautious side who are crap at the back , he still doesn’t know his best team either oh and midfield isn’t that good

Dark horses Portugal & Italy

Other predictions
Pints to be thrown up in the air and it will kick off in most town centres on Sunday at around 4.15 pm as the police will try and get people off the streets

England will be knocked out and the players will claim that the hoohah about taking the knee distracted them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ingerland predictions on 12:06 - Jun 10 with 3012 viewswood_hoop

Ingerland predictions on 11:48 - Jun 10 by robith

1-0 England, probably from a set piece, hope you are all in BrianMs predication league, will be interesting to see just good us amateur pundits really are
Login to get fewer ads

Ingerland predictions on 12:09 - Jun 10 with 3002 viewslondonscottish

Ingerland predictions on 10:28 - Jun 10 by SouthallRanger

Shag Czecks
Marry Croatia
Avoid Scots

LOL.

DYKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Ingerland predictions on 12:25 - Jun 10 with 2949 viewsdaveB

They do have some really good players still and tend to turn up for tournaments, I did that Predictor thing on the UEFA website and had them sneaking through in 3rd so had them down to play Holland then Denmark which isn't a bad route to the semi final
Ingerland predictions on 12:29 - Jun 10 with 2936 viewsCamberleyR

Ingerland predictions on 10:26 - Jun 10 by MrSheen

A 1986 World Cup scenario with one point after two games it is then.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Ingerland predictions on 12:30 - Jun 10 with 2931 viewsCamberleyR

That didn't stop them making the 2002 World Cup final though...

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Ingerland predictions on 12:39 - Jun 10 with 2896 viewsLandshark

That's true but if we win our group the last 16 match is at home at Wembley if we come second the match will be in St Petersburg. No matter which way we go they are tough fixtures.

If we win the group and win the last 16 we are likely to play Spain in the quarters in Rome.
Ingerland predictions on 12:41 - Jun 10 with 2889 viewsSnipper

Have any of you good people have a link for who plays who from what groups for the knockout stages please?
Ingerland predictions on 12:43 - Jun 10 with 2878 viewssprocket

On paper it's France, Belgium or maybe Portugal again but England could go close. Defence is a problem and Pickford and Stones are always close to a calamity James moment
Ingerland predictions on 12:58 - Jun 10 with 2840 viewsMrSheen

Ingerland predictions on 12:41 - Jun 10 by Snipper

Have any of you good people have a link for who plays who from what groups for the knockout stages please?

How about this?
https://downloads.bbci.co.uk/euro2020/wallchartfinal.pdf
Ingerland predictions on 13:04 - Jun 10 with 2827 viewsed_83

This'll probably come back to bite me, but I feel cautiously optimistic. We've clearly got issues at goalkeeper, centre back and in central midfield, but we've got a talented, unified squad and a manager who, while not perfect, has shown real care and intelligence in how he's looked after and developed the team. Also the psychological impact of playing most (or all) of our games at Wembley shouldn't be underestimated, or the experiences gained from 2018 for a lot of our key players.

I think we'll draw with Croatia - I expect us to be nervy, but we've played them twice since the World Cup without losing - and win both our other group games. Beyond that, who knows, but I think we can be confident that we'll compete against even the bigger teams: Spain, Germany, Holland and Italy are all rebuilding to a certain extent, and I'd fancy us to give any of them a game.

I think expecting us to beat France, Belgium or Portugal might be pushing it, so I reckon the quarters or semis will probably be where we go out, but I think if we manage that, and beat a "major" team or two along the way, that would be a very decent achievement.
Ingerland predictions on 13:18 - Jun 10 with 2775 viewsKonk

England only ever win major international tournaments when there's a Fulham player in the side. There are kids in Bhutan who know that. It's the George Cohen Law of Footballing Glory. England Managers - and the media - though, choose to overlook this fact, and every tournament, we have the same soul-searching analysis when we go out, with no-one identifying the common link between every tournament failure. Simon Morgan's in the team in '96 and we'd have won the thing. It's so frustrating.

Croatia - D
Scotland - D
Czech Rep - W

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Ingerland predictions on 13:18 - Jun 10 with 2775 viewsDubaiR

I have us winning the group, beating Germany last 16, sweden in the quarters and losing to Turkey in the semi final. Italy beat France in the other semi final.
Ingerland predictions on 13:19 - Jun 10 with 2769 viewsTheChef

Ingerland predictions on 12:03 - Jun 10 by paulparker

1-1 vs Croatia
2-2 vs Scotland
1-0 vs Czech

Then we go out in the last 16
For all the hype of this England team Southgate as gone from an attacking side to a cautious side who are crap at the back , he still doesn’t know his best team either oh and midfield isn’t that good

Dark horses Portugal & Italy

Other predictions
Pints to be thrown up in the air and it will kick off in most town centres on Sunday at around 4.15 pm as the police will try and get people off the streets

England will be knocked out and the players will claim that the hoohah about taking the knee distracted them

Ha! You might be well be right but of course I hope not.

Ingerland predictions on 13:23 - Jun 10 with 2762 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Am I the only one who think we are going to get the cane out against Scotland? Especially if we draw or lose against Croatia and there is extra motivation.

Sorry Karl.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 13:27]
Ingerland predictions on 13:33 - Jun 10 with 2736 viewsDavieQPR

Well the norm is a couple of draws and one win. Scraping through until we meet someone decent with the MSM saying how great Southgate has done.
Ingerland predictions on 13:36 - Jun 10 with 2724 viewsMrSheen

Ingerland predictions on 13:18 - Jun 10 by Konk

England only ever win major international tournaments when there's a Fulham player in the side. There are kids in Bhutan who know that. It's the George Cohen Law of Footballing Glory. England Managers - and the media - though, choose to overlook this fact, and every tournament, we have the same soul-searching analysis when we go out, with no-one identifying the common link between every tournament failure. Simon Morgan's in the team in '96 and we'd have won the thing. It's so frustrating.

Croatia - D
Scotland - D
Czech Rep - W

Major International Tournaments...have you forgotten Le Tournoi? At the pinnacle of international sport with the Sharjah Trophy and the Copa de Ibiza.
Ingerland predictions on 14:01 - Jun 10 with 2671 viewsrsonist

https://dtai.cs.kuleuven.be/sports/euro2020/

https://dtai.cs.kuleuven.be/sports/blog/euro-2020-predictions:-can-belgium-lift-

Belgian FiveThirtyEighters feeling confident (as far as 29% probability goes). Fun simulator either way.
Ingerland predictions on 14:18 - Jun 10 with 2627 viewsrobith

Ingerland predictions on 13:23 - Jun 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

Am I the only one who think we are going to get the cane out against Scotland? Especially if we draw or lose against Croatia and there is extra motivation.

Sorry Karl.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 13:27]

I find it slightly weird how everyone is talking about how up for it Scotland will be rather than, yah know, the fact that they're pretty poor who fluked their way into the tournament? John McGinn was their top scorer in qualifying like
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024