Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers start the new season at home. 09:12 - Jun 16 with 8848 viewsknocker

And home on boxing day. Premier league fixtures confirm this.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 09:21 - Jun 16 with 5015 viewsAberystwythR

How so?
Rangers start the new season at home. on 09:23 - Jun 16 with 4999 viewsWokingR

There's always one
Every single f*cking year.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 09:27 - Jun 16 with 4946 viewsdaveB

Premier League starts a week after Championship doesn't it?
Rangers start the new season at home. on 09:27 - Jun 16 with 4948 viewsknocker

Rangers start the new season at home. on 09:23 - Jun 16 by WokingR

There's always one
Every single f*cking year.

Hope you're not referring to me?
Rangers start the new season at home. on 09:29 - Jun 16 with 4932 viewsknocker

Rangers start the new season at home. on 09:27 - Jun 16 by daveB

Premier League starts a week after Championship doesn't it?

Yes it does. Chelsea and brentford are at home meaning we will be away. So home the week before. It's not difficult.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 09:31 - Jun 16 with 4913 viewsdaveB

Rangers start the new season at home. on 09:29 - Jun 16 by knocker

Yes it does. Chelsea and brentford are at home meaning we will be away. So home the week before. It's not difficult.

Sorry bit early for me, I get it now
Rangers start the new season at home. on 09:33 - Jun 16 with 4892 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I guess it depends whether those games are on Sunday too? Although TV schedules probably won’t be known before the Championship fixture announcement.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Rangers start the new season at home. on 09:37 - Jun 16 with 4874 viewsknocker

Rangers start the new season at home. on 09:33 - Jun 16 by CliveWilsonSaid

I guess it depends whether those games are on Sunday too? Although TV schedules probably won’t be known before the Championship fixture announcement.

Both Chelsea and Brentford games are likely to be moved but it won't change when we play ours.
Login to get fewer ads

Rangers start the new season at home. on 10:10 - Jun 16 with 4740 viewsloftus77

Is the Notting Hill Carnival going ahead this year? That's always a factor, apparently.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 11:24 - Jun 16 with 4576 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Rangers start the new season at home. on 10:10 - Jun 16 by loftus77

Is the Notting Hill Carnival going ahead this year? That's always a factor, apparently.

Yet to be decided according to the interweb.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Rangers start the new season at home. on 11:51 - Jun 16 with 4447 viewsTomS

And what about Fulham at home that day too?

I wouldn't say the Met influence the initial fixture list. I'd say they step in once it's revealed then ask that one or more of the Hammersmith fixtures gets moved to a Sunday, irrespective of whether it's selected for TV or not.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 11:56 - Jun 16 with 4418 viewsRangersw12

Rangers start the new season at home. on 11:51 - Jun 16 by TomS

And what about Fulham at home that day too?

I wouldn't say the Met influence the initial fixture list. I'd say they step in once it's revealed then ask that one or more of the Hammersmith fixtures gets moved to a Sunday, irrespective of whether it's selected for TV or not.

We have played at home on the same day as Fulham for years
Rangers start the new season at home. on 11:59 - Jun 16 with 4401 viewsPinnerPaul

Tell you what, we could carry on bickering and 2nd guessing for 37 pages OR we could wait until; 9.00am June 24th!
Rangers start the new season at home. on 12:30 - Jun 16 with 4290 viewsknocker

Rangers start the new season at home. on 11:59 - Jun 16 by PinnerPaul

Tell you what, we could carry on bickering and 2nd guessing for 37 pages OR we could wait until; 9.00am June 24th!

No second guessing. We will be home first game.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 13:23 - Jun 16 with 4155 viewsPinnerPaul

Rangers start the new season at home. on 12:30 - Jun 16 by knocker

No second guessing. We will be home first game.

You realise you do have a 50% chance of being right!
Rangers start the new season at home. on 13:25 - Jun 16 with 4143 viewsStanisgod

Better be as I'm out on the 14th 😠😠

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Rangers start the new season at home. on 13:30 - Jun 16 with 4120 viewsPinnerPaul

Rangers start the new season at home. on 13:25 - Jun 16 by Stanisgod

Better be as I'm out on the 14th 😠😠

My granddaughter's 2nd birthday party as well - eeeekkkkk!

I have taken the precaution of warning my son, that much as I love his daughter, no way am I missing our first home game of the season!!!!!!!
Rangers start the new season at home. on 13:59 - Jun 16 with 4037 viewsknocker

Rangers start the new season at home. on 13:23 - Jun 16 by PinnerPaul

You realise you do have a 50% chance of being right!

I have 100% chance of being right. We will be at home first game for fu ck sake.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 14:37 - Jun 16 with 3956 viewsPinnerPaul

Rangers start the new season at home. on 13:59 - Jun 16 by knocker

I have 100% chance of being right. We will be at home first game for fu ck sake.

"100% chance of being right" bold claim at the best of times, in these not the best of times......................................
Rangers start the new season at home. on 15:45 - Jun 16 with 3868 viewsdenhamhoop2

QPR will be at home on actual Boxing Day but away on official Boxing Day as Chelsea and Brentford are both away on the 26th and both at home on the 28th so that's a given we are the opposite to them so like the original poster I would imagine we will be at home on opening day fingers crossed Blackpool away the following week
Rangers start the new season at home. on 16:49 - Jun 16 with 3732 viewsTomS

If fans aren't allowed back into grounds in large numbers on match days due to ongoing Covid restrictions, then is it really as big a security issue for the police as it would be in a normal season?
Rangers start the new season at home. on 17:01 - Jun 16 with 3697 viewsdenhamhoop2

Rangers start the new season at home. on 16:49 - Jun 16 by TomS

If fans aren't allowed back into grounds in large numbers on match days due to ongoing Covid restrictions, then is it really as big a security issue for the police as it would be in a normal season?

Would say not so much in terms of numbers but more the make up of football crowds no away fans no real need for a large police presence
Rangers start the new season at home. on 08:13 - Jun 17 with 3218 viewsPinnerPaul

Rangers start the new season at home. on 17:01 - Jun 16 by denhamhoop2

Would say not so much in terms of numbers but more the make up of football crowds no away fans no real need for a large police presence

Indeed, which is why its a little premature to be stating "100% correct" predictions at the moment!
Rangers start the new season at home. on 08:49 - Jun 17 with 3161 viewsLongsufferingR

So, let me get this right. We're at home to Chelsea on the first day, but Brentford play Fulham, so may be postponed until a fortnight next Wednesday, unless Chelsea play the 12 noon kick off on Boxing day, in which case Liverpool are also at home on the final day.

Where do I buy tickets?
Rangers start the new season at home. on 16:40 - Jun 17 with 2869 viewsdenhamhoop2

Rangers start the new season at home. on 08:13 - Jun 17 by PinnerPaul

Indeed, which is why its a little premature to be stating "100% correct" predictions at the moment!

I see what your saying but even if it's say 20k at Chelsea 10 k at Brentford then another 10k at QPR and Fulham would add a bit more strain on Public Transport which if you split the games across 2 weeks a bit more bearable
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024