Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice Offish video with Luke Amos and Charlie Owens on their recoveries 19:49 - Jun 24 with 1715 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/features/road-to-recovery-charlie-owens-luke-amos-2

Good lads!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Nice Offish video with Luke Amos and Charlie Owens on their recoveries on 19:58 - Jun 24 with 1683 viewsgazza1

That is proper tough for them both.....they appear to be progressing well and by the way they talk they seem to 'want it' enough to get back to full fitness.

Good luck to them both.
Nice Offish video with Luke Amos and Charlie Owens on their recoveries on 20:42 - Jun 24 with 1603 viewsfrancisbowles

Interesting video, hints at the the mental anguish of a professional being seriously injured.

I wish them both the very best of luck. They deserve it and it would be great for the club if they are soon challenging for a first team slot. The B team may be really useful for them.
Nice Offish video with Luke Amos and Charlie Owens on their recoveries on 20:49 - Jun 24 with 1588 viewsgazza1

Nice Offish video with Luke Amos and Charlie Owens on their recoveries on 20:42 - Jun 24 by francisbowles

Interesting video, hints at the the mental anguish of a professional being seriously injured.

I wish them both the very best of luck. They deserve it and it would be great for the club if they are soon challenging for a first team slot. The B team may be really useful for them.

When you get a serious, career threatening injury, you have to overcome the mental difficulties first and foremost otherwise you got no chance of getting threw it.
Nice Offish video with Luke Amos and Charlie Owens on their recoveries on 09:31 - Jun 25 with 1422 viewsBklynRanger

Good video that - I don't remember seeing one that so effectively illustrated how tough those sort of injuries can be for players, at least not one for our own players and in just 6 minutes.

Charlie Owens saying that he felt like he'd lost everything was difficult to hear - he'd be more aware than anyone that he was right in first team contention when that happened, and to be out for 2 fcuking years - poor fella.

I do worry that Luke is going to have a real mental battle once he starts playing - noticed he felt he'd gone in too fast, pressed too much, timed things a bit wrong for his injury to happen, so I worry that he'll be second guessing himself even more than he would have been in that first rehab season. But we'll see. Impossible not to wish them both the very best.
Nice Offish video with Luke Amos and Charlie Owens on their recoveries on 03:36 - Jun 26 with 1186 viewsLoftgirl

Nice Offish video with Luke Amos and Charlie Owens on their recoveries on 20:49 - Jun 24 by gazza1

When you get a serious, career threatening injury, you have to overcome the mental difficulties first and foremost otherwise you got no chance of getting threw it.

"Threw".
Nice Offish video with Luke Amos and Charlie Owens on their recoveries on 08:34 - Jun 26 with 1035 viewsdavman

Nice Offish video with Luke Amos and Charlie Owens on their recoveries on 09:31 - Jun 25 by BklynRanger

Good video that - I don't remember seeing one that so effectively illustrated how tough those sort of injuries can be for players, at least not one for our own players and in just 6 minutes.

Charlie Owens saying that he felt like he'd lost everything was difficult to hear - he'd be more aware than anyone that he was right in first team contention when that happened, and to be out for 2 fcuking years - poor fella.

I do worry that Luke is going to have a real mental battle once he starts playing - noticed he felt he'd gone in too fast, pressed too much, timed things a bit wrong for his injury to happen, so I worry that he'll be second guessing himself even more than he would have been in that first rehab season. But we'll see. Impossible not to wish them both the very best.

That seems a funny one. How can you move your body in a way that destroys your ACL? If his body falls apart because he changed direction, stopped or went in to fast, then is it elite sports ready?

He is going to need to do much rehab to get anywhere near match ready if that is the case.

Feel so much for them both. I had to have a Double High Tibial Osteotomy at the ripe old age of 46 and that has stopped me running and any chance of ever playing football again and that has proven really hard to take. But it was never my career and not my livelihood, so I'll crack on. Easy to say they've been getting good money whilst not working, but both know they are one more serious injury away from being written off.

Going to need to very very strong characters to get through this...

Good luck, lads!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Nice Offish video with Luke Amos and Charlie Owens on their recoveries on 09:02 - Jun 26 with 984 viewsgazza1

Nice Offish video with Luke Amos and Charlie Owens on their recoveries on 03:36 - Jun 26 by Loftgirl

"Threw".

'Big fat Tosser'....got that one right did I
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024