Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car charging points near the ground. 10:34 - Jul 3 with 2866 viewsEsox_Lucius

A subject that will become more prevalent as the seasons roll on. I have a hybrid now and am looking for pointers for parking and charging whilst I am at the game. I would like to know which apps are required and whether they are pay to charge or free to charge with your own Type 1/2 lead. Thanks in advance.

The grass is always greener.

Car charging points near the ground. on 11:24 - Jul 3 with 2799 viewsE17hoop

https://www.lbhf.gov.uk/sites/default/files/section_attachments/electric_vehicle

Plus Westfield and the W12 shopping centre over the road has them too.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Car charging points near the ground. on 13:21 - Jul 3 with 2693 viewsPinnerPaul

Google tells me there are 35,000 charging points in the UK and a mere 33 MILLION cars
Car charging points near the ground. on 13:26 - Jul 3 with 2681 viewsEsox_Lucius

Car charging points near the ground. on 13:21 - Jul 3 by PinnerPaul

Google tells me there are 35,000 charging points in the UK and a mere 33 MILLION cars

33m Electric cars? That doesn't sound right? *Edit. I found this on Google..
"The electric car market is growing quickly, with nearly 260,000 pure-electric cars on UK roads at the end of May 2021, and more than 535,000 plug-in models if including plug-in hybrids (PHEVs)."
[Post edited 3 Jul 2021 13:28]

The grass is always greener.

Car charging points near the ground. on 13:33 - Jul 3 with 2665 viewsPinnerPaul

Car charging points near the ground. on 13:26 - Jul 3 by Esox_Lucius

33m Electric cars? That doesn't sound right? *Edit. I found this on Google..
"The electric car market is growing quickly, with nearly 260,000 pure-electric cars on UK roads at the end of May 2021, and more than 535,000 plug-in models if including plug-in hybrids (PHEVs)."
[Post edited 3 Jul 2021 13:28]

My, obvious?, point is that IF the aim is to have all cars electric in the not too distant future, the provision of charging points needs to pick up a tad!
Car charging points near the ground. on 14:43 - Jul 3 with 2610 viewsBoston

Think they charge 50 quid now, better than being towed I suppose.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Car charging points near the ground. on 15:11 - Jul 3 with 2563 viewsstowmarketrange

Car charging points near the ground. on 14:43 - Jul 3 by Boston

Think they charge 50 quid now, better than being towed I suppose.

To charge a car is £50?Or does that include a full service and valet?
Car charging points near the ground. on 15:22 - Jul 3 with 2548 viewscolinallcars

A motor car is phoney,
I'd rather have Shanks's pony.

What on earth was Shanks's pony ?
Car charging points near the ground. on 16:07 - Jul 3 with 2511 viewsDWQPR

Well to help Esox out I have just ordered a new 3ltr diesel so as not to clog up the charging points in Shepherds Bush!😂

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

Car charging points near the ground. on 16:12 - Jul 3 with 2509 viewsMelakaRanger

Firstly I asume you have a Plug in Hybrid with a decent size battery and not a Prius style hybrid?

Look at Zap Map. It is the EV owners friend. It shows all public chargers, their location and the cost of use.

Look and see if there is a Tescos or Asda within walking distance. Mant Tescos store have at least 4 x 7kw chargers that are free to use, although often with a 3 hour parking limit

Like I say. Anyone with a BEV or a Plug in Hybrid will find ZAPMAP the most useful tool.

The streets around Loftus Rd have plenty of chargers

https://www.zap-map.com/live/
Car charging points near the ground. on 21:51 - Jul 3 with 2356 viewsRangersDave

Car charging points near the ground. on 15:22 - Jul 3 by colinallcars

A motor car is phoney,
I'd rather have Shanks's pony.

What on earth was Shanks's pony ?

Don Shanks had a pony?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024